Nvidia Web Driver updates for macOS Sierra (UPDATE Sept 27, 2019)

1,025 posts in this topic

im using 10.12.4 and got black screen issue. this is first time I installed nvda into my PC.

I installed webdriver. change config.plist with select System Parameters like this:

LYw06dq.png

also remote nv-disable=1.

im using mainboard msi h110i and asus 750 ti oc.

anyone please help me.

not yet ...

You are quite optimistic ;) I mean we can be quite sure that at least Sierra never will get Pascal support. And depending on what Apple is up to, chances are very high that we won't get Pascal support with 10.13 either. And if we are really unlucky, we won't get Pascal support also with future versions, maybe NVIDIA support will even be dropped completely ... nearly all Apple hardware with NVIDIA chips inside is already obsolete, esp. the classic (aka "real") MacPros.

Anyone has insight regarding to what has been changed with 10.12.4 in regard to a metal framework? For example, a game called obduction targets 10.12.4 or later. Warhammer going to be released very soon, more in inbound i think. I'm curious what's going on  :)

You are quite optimistic ;) I mean we can be quite sure that at least Sierra never will get Pascal support. And depending on what Apple is up to, chances are very high that we won't get Pascal support with 10.13 either. And if we are really unlucky, we won't get Pascal support also with future versions, maybe NVIDIA support will even be dropped completely ... nearly all Apple hardware with NVIDIA chips inside is already obsolete, esp. the classic (aka "real") MacPros.

Well, usually I hate being wrong ... not this time!

Well, usually I hate being wrong ... not this time!

rumor has it, the new mac pro will come with gtx 1080 Ti, hence the pascal support.

actually I meanwhile got pretty accustomed to my windows with my gtx 1080, so I think I won't play around with hackintosh anymore.

AU$595.00 isn't actually too bad in Australia as it will include GST (from MSY or CPL?)

US$399.00 plus $17 for shipping comes in at AU$550.00 ex gst without AU warranty so you're actually better off buying locally.

Are you using Clover? What settings are you using for it? I tried installing it but I couldn't figure out the correct flags to boot with.

Nothing special my friend .. just nVidia bootflag > nvda_drv=1

(Fix your signature with your build configuration to can help you more,please.)

Really? That's it? No other options for Nvidia Graphics/Inject/npci=0x2000/etc?

I'll update my signature, but my MB is a Gigabyte GA-Z170N-WIFI, i7 6700 non-K CPU, 16GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming GPU, and Samsung 950 Pro NVMe SSD boot drive.

Remember if you use a Mac Pro.6.1 smbios to fix apple policy

I did with AGDpfix

popup error is here again but driver is working

I'm not booted in so I don't know which system ID I'm using. Should I try changing it to 6,1 and using AGDpfix?

Remember if you use a Mac Pro.6.1 smbios to fix apple policy

I did with AGDpfix

popup error is here again but driver is working

first performance test...like my old titan X..but all my 3 monitors are up now! :-)

why does it run soo bad? can you test: luxmark and unigine heaven and valley please