Show your computer running OS X

355 posts in this topic

• 3 weeks later...

This is what a Hackintosh on a 15 year old's nightstand looks like.

Link

Link

Link

Last Link

Also those pics are kinda old....instead of the ugly Sony speakers I now have the JBL Creature II (and yes I now have 2 speakers, a mouse, a monitor, and a sub on my nightstand).

Edit:This was sort of a bump, but I have been looking for this topic for a long time

• 2 weeks later...

Update

Had to do an update with my new JBL Creature IIs and my new Apple Wireless Keyboard

P.S.: Those two books are C++ for dummies and Cliffnote's Quick Review Goemetry.

I'm just suprised the iPod, keyboard, and speakers haven't kicked the mouse's ass yet.

• 2 weeks later...

PowerBook G4. MacBook Pro. iMac G5. Lacie 160 Gb. Apple Remote. Motorola SLVR. Also have an iMac G4 and an iBook G3.

Also on the top left, you can see the first men on the moon. My grandfather got it for helping build the first space ship and putting music on the first cd. He came home and said""We did it, We got music on a cd" Not a floppy. Turns out it was about 5 seconds of music.

IMG_5809.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I know...I know...old topic, but I finally just got both of my lappytops running OSX and I wanted to share. Here is my little home office. I have a Dell Inspiron E1505 (Windows Vista Home Premium machine) and a HP Pavilion zv6131us (Windows XP Professional SP2 machine) running Uphuck 10.4.9 r 1.3 (system specs in my siggy), and my HP Pavilion desktop a305w running Windows XP Professional SP2 (desktop system isn't running OSX). Just had to share!

Jennifer

post-119537-1200293089_thumb.jpg

post-119537-1200295332_thumb.jpg

post-119537-1200295353_thumb.jpg