The Earth is Flat!

Numberzz

30 posts in this topic

You have to check out this website, it's hilarious and for real. The FAQ is funny as well.

20080529-gfaiw8eia7mraq42m9igfyr1t5.jpg

The Flat Earth Society

FAQ

Q: "Why do the all the world Governments say the Earth is round?"

A: It's a conspiracy

Q: "What about NASA? Don't they have photos to prove that the Earth is round?"

A: NASA is part of the conspiracy too. The photos are faked.

Q: "Why has no-one taken a photo of the Earth that proves it is flat?"

A: The government prevents people from getting close enough to the Ice Wall to take a picture.

Q: "How did NASA create these images with the computer technology available at the time?"

A: Since NASA did not send rockets into space, they instead spent the money on developing advanced computers and imaging software instead

I was reading the thread that groudon185p provided, and some of it is really funny.

Wait, can you REALLY not provide me ANY tangible evidence of this huge wall of ice?

The oceans are still full of water.

I have to say, these guys have done a very good job of thinking about everything.

I was going to make a post about seasons and weather, and how a flat earth would reach a thermal equilibrium, but then I read the explanation about the rotation of the sun. They've covered themselves pretty good!

One thing they can't explain though: parralax.

I have to say, these guys have done a very good job of thinking about everything.

I was going to make a post about seasons and weather, and how a flat earth would reach a thermal equilibrium, but then I read the explanation about the rotation of the sun. They've covered themselves pretty good!

One thing they can't explain though: parralax.

They never will explain it. Two logical things in my opinion.

1. They keep referring to "the government". There is no global government! Are they saying this only affects the US?

2. They keep referring to "NASA invested money in imaging rather than space exploration". Uh, yeah, great, are we forgetting Russia. Russia, my friends, were the first in space and they had data. Even if there was a conspiracy they would have found out. Remember the time when the US gvmt. said Area 51 was fake. Russia took satellite images and posted them on mass media the next day as one giant slap. Are these flat Earth idiots serious!!!?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Q: "What's underneath the Earth?" aka "What's on the bottom?" aka "What's on the other side?"

A: This is unknown. Some believe it to be just rocks, others believe the Earth rests on the back of four elephants and a turtle.

OMFG!!! I'm so gonna make my wife believe this this site!