Leo4All-10.5.2 Universal AMD/INTEL[SSE2/SSE3]

eddie11c

1,392 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

I have a C2D E4300, ASRock 945G-DVI with ATI X1950GT.

Error: "The Installer could not locate the data it needed to install the software. Check your install media or internet connection and try again or contact the software manufacturer for assistance."

I folllowed the advised steps. What am I doing wrong? What should I try next ?

Thank you "eddie11c" for all your help!

eddie11c:when i first installed leo4all .. it worked out of the box.. no problems at all.. will try to reinstall it later tonight .. and see if it works before i install katana or soundcard.. very strange .. but ive been readin that more ppl havin the same issues with the rtl8139card..
Maybe a bug in the drivers? You can manually reinstall them to see if it fixes it.
Hey guys!I have a C2D E4300, ASRock 945G-DVI with ATI X1950GT.Error: "The Installer could not locate the data it needed to install the software. Check your install media or internet connection and try again or contact the software manufacturer for assistance."I folllowed the advised steps. What am I doing wrong? What should I try next ?Thank you "eddie11c" for all your help!
That is usually a bad disk, you may need to burn it again. If you are burning from Windows set the burn speed to x4 or lower.

I did it!

I just deselected "third party drivers" (which included ATI drivers). I just let all the options default. And formated the HardDisk to GUID format. It did the trick.

Now I only need drivers for my Graphics and network card.

Thanks

I just love Leo4All! :-)

hey guys,

can anyone who has it yet upload it please onto rapidshare servers?

torrent for me (and prolly for many of users) is not the best method to get it.

let me know (PM) if it is possible or give (PM) any RS links.

thanks in advance.

a.

EDDİE YOUR ARE GREAT!!! i download the fix and your 3850 video package everything is working great!!!!! THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORTS.... Also for the video no kext or editing only the package... İ installed and had a working card.. I am writing from the mac osx. Everything works out of box sound, ethernet etc. You are the one eddie thanks thanks thanks...

P.s ;) When i clicked about this mac it doesnt show the mac version.The screen goes and comes to desktop how can i fix it..

Why is everyone keep on talking about FTP? Also, how come on the WIKI you said you the usual place? Isn't that the FTP regardless? Where did you upload the file? Please let me know, and keep me posted. Thank you for your cooperation. =)

Oh I thought you uploaded it there since you said (in your other post) that it was in the same directory, ;-)

NEVER MIND, DOWNLOADED IN A WHOPPING 2 MINUTES! THANKS A LOT EDDIE11C, I NEVER EXPECTED SUCH FAST SPEEDS ON THE TORRENTS, =D. Please accept my apologies for asking so many times. Thank you, :D

time to do a quick test on this one, will keep you posted

Well, I have fairly stable as of now. I few reinstalls to see what would and would not work. I finally got my video card to work QE/CI

I installed and then removed all of the geforce/nvidia kexts. Then I ran the Nvinject installer v4.1

I also went into the Geforce.Kext, NVDARESMAN.Kext, and NV40HAL.Kext, to make sure my video card DevID and VenID were in place.

It now recognizes my screens max res.

Now I have to work on the network adapter

If anyone can help me with adding kexts from the dvd after install I would appreciate it

Again thanks for all the hard work Eddie11c

What are your specs?

I have problem . When i click about this mac . The screen goes black and comes to the desktop and all working the apps are gone . How can i fix ?
How did you remove all of your geforce/nvidia kexts? Did you do with a utility or manually removed the files?
Well, I have fairly stable as of now. I few reinstalls to see what would and would not work. I finally got my video card to work QE/CII installed and then removed all of the geforce/nvidia kexts. Then I ran the Nvinject installer v4.1I also went into the Geforce.Kext, NVDARESMAN.Kext, and NV40HAL.Kext, to make sure my video card DevID and VenID were in place.It now recognizes my screens max res.Now I have to work on the network adapterIf anyone can help me with adding kexts from the dvd after install I would appreciate itAgain thanks for all the hard work Eddie11c

After finishing the Mac installation the PC reboots and after that it goes into the blackscreen but nothing happens. I can't type or do anything.... do i have to install with different settings?

My Specs are:

Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ (2.2 GHz)

Chipset: ATI Radeon Xpress 200

RAM installed: 1 GB

Hard drive: 250 GB

Video Card:ATI Radeon X300 SE

any pointers would help... :cards:

i didnt remove the kexts. because when i want to start the ./Removevideo script it doesnt worked. it says no such a dricetory.also gives error when use the mount -uw / command
You can not run the script if you dont properly mount the drive read/write.

/sbin/fsck -fy
/sbin/mount -uw /
./RemoveVideo
exit

After finishing the Mac installation the PC reboots and after that it goes into the blackscreen but nothing happens. I can't type or do anything.... do i have to install with different settings?My Specs are:Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ (2.2 GHz)Chipset: ATI Radeon Xpress 200RAM installed: 1 GBHard drive: 250 GBVideo Card:ATI Radeon X300 SEany pointers would help... :hysterical:

If you patched your DVD do the same as above.

in the video card info

Chipset Model: ATI Radeon HD 3800

Type: Display

Bus: PCIe

PCIe Lane Width: x16

VRAM (Total): 256 MB

Vendor: ATI (0x1002)

Device ID: 0x9505

Revision ID: 0x0000

ROM Revision: 113-B1480A-236

EFI Driver Version: 01.00.236

Displays:

SyncMaster:

Resolution: 1680 x 1050 @ 60 Hz

Depth: 32-bit Color

Core Image: Software

Main Display: Yes

Mirror: Off

Online: Yes

Quartz Extreme: Not Supported

QuartzGL: Supported

Display Connector:

is it ok ? OR do i have to enable quartz extreme ? What is Quartz GL ..

You can fix this with Eddie11c's latest PPF patch. =) I wish he rather made an installer for this. Troubleshooting my DVD right now although I burned at 2x. :)

I have problem . When i click about this mac . The screen goes black and comes to the desktop and all working the apps are gone . How can i fix ?
Thanks will use that, if not I'll use the one that is included in eddie11c's dvd. :thumbsup_anim:
I don't have the patch that Eddie just created. I just have the Leo4All DVD and the NVInject v 4.1 installer that I found in another thread that I used for my video to work.

ok so i still am having the video loop even after i did what the wiki said under the loop (i entered the commands). i just don't know how to disable the network card. any help would be great as the wiki doesn't explain.

You can fix this with Eddie11c's latest PPF patch. =) I wish he rather made an installer for this. Troubleshooting my DVD right now although I burned at 2x.

QUOTE(n0c @ Mar 18 2008, 10:02 PM)

I have problem . When i click about this mac . The screen goes black and comes to the desktop and all working the apps are gone . How can i fix ?Thanks will use that, if not I'll use the one that is included in eddie11c's dvd.

QUOTE(C.Mills @ Mar 18 2008, 11:47 PM)

I don't have the patch that Eddie just created. I just have the Leo4All DVD and the NVInject v 4.1 installer that I found in another thread that I used for my video to work.

You can fix this with Eddie11c's latest PPF patch. =) I wish he rather made an installer for this. Troubleshooting my DVD right now although I burned at 2x. :D Thanks will use that, if not I'll use the one that is included in eddie11c's dvd. :D

You can not run the script properly if you don't mount the drive read/write.

/sbin/fsck -fy
/sbin/mount -uw /
./RemoveVideo
exit

If you patched your DVD do the same as above

Sorry for the noob question but after you type -s do you write this altogether in one line?

(there's no enter button to go down?? :D )

Also I didn't exactly install the video cards.... if that matters

P.S. How do you know if your copy is patched?

ok so i still am having the video loop even after i did what the wiki said under the loop (i entered the commands). i just don't know how to disable the network card. any help would be great as the wiki doesn't explain.

and i don't have the option in bios. there has to be another way of doing it.