The NSPanel Thread

204 posts in this topic

You Could have a black menubar like that by using an image of the inverted menubar on the desktop background. then use Transbar (an application found on this forum) and make the menubar 100% transparent.

Beatiful! Maybe with rounded corner might be even better.

But it's black, so having rounded edges wouldn't show up. :D

You Could have a black menubar like that by using an image of the inverted menubar on the desktop background. then use Transbar (an application found on this forum) and make the menubar 100% transparent.

Wouldn't really work unless the only application you used was Finder. :P

this is going away from topic!!

less conversation, more NSPanels!

for a mod you should know this *cough*Sabr*cough*

-D-

Well, not really, since it is related to getting a HUD-like appearance. It's just discussion about how we can get the menubar to look like this. But I agree, this conversation should be saved for another topic. Back to NSPanels. :)

ehem....

i beleive this was called The NSPanel Thread

please be on topic, it was a great thread now its just loaded with junk.

-D-

Agreed diabolik.

We should stay focous on the topic.

And any other customization not related as 'HUD window' could be discussed out of here.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Can you please develop version also for Apple iChat? It's really frequent IM messenger, that is simply luxurious. It would add in sexy look in the Hud notion. Activ Monitor, QuickTime player, calculator are cool in Hud. iChat would be sexy and more usable. Thanks for contingent effort.

PS: I would have a christmas.

More thanks!

I use Apple iChat with: Chax, Chat_pro, GimmeSome Tune - this is a perfect best plugins for the best and deluxe Instant Messange Apple iChat :)

Hi. Can you please develop version also for Apple iChat? It's really frequent IM messenger, that is simply luxurious. It would add in sexy look in the Hud notion. Activ Monitor, QuickTime player, calculator are cool in Hud. iChat would be sexy and more usable. Thanks for contingent effort.

PS: I would have a christmas.

More thanks!

I use Apple iChat with: Chax, Chat_pro, GimmeSome Tune - this is a perfect best plugins for the best and deluxe Instant Messange Apple iChat :D

what messenger are you usiing again?