The NSPanel Thread

204 posts in this topic

dont get full of yourself since you can check off a radio button and a use a pulldown menu.

-D-

I'm not lol. I'm just playing around. For some reason I'm having problems with iChat >:-O !

I'm not lol. I'm just playing around. For some reason I'm having problems with iChat >:-O !

well by you lack of design in the screenshots and the horridness of your siggy and avatar, it just seems your trying to pull attention to yourself as: "the hot {censored}".

lemme tell ya one thing, ITS NOT WORKING!

-D-

Well to be honest, MasterOfComputers, all you seem to have done was changed the class of the NSWindow and then tick a checkbox. At least Diabolik has some sort of customisations with his, be it new buttons or something of the like.

@DiaboliK

May I request Get Info HUD? :D

i'll see what i can do, but i dont think it will work out very well since all those little boxes are actually menupanels, which are a pain in the arce to do anything to.

so what i should be sayin.... i'll try, im not promising anything. :P

-D-

SticMAN, that's done in Photoshop (looks like he just took a pic of the menubar, inverted it, then added his text).

MasterOfComputers: well, we warned you Safari didn't work. It's not WebKit that's causing the problems, it's the code for Safari calling certain methods, and the fact that the Safari window is a custom subclass of NSWindow.

SticMAN, that's done in Photoshop (looks like he just took a pic of the menubar, inverted it, then added his text).

MasterOfComputers: well, we warned you Safari didn't work. It's not WebKit that's causing the problems, it's the code for Safari calling certain methods, and the fact that the Safari window is a custom subclass of NSWindow.

I think he knew that, but we still would like a menubar like that. Looks awesome.