Just Who Will Replace Steve Jobs?

Numberzz

48 posts in this topic

According to this report it's going to be Jonathan Ive. He has basically been responsible for all the great product designs by Apple in the past few years, including the iPhone. While Jobs won't leave for at least a few more years, he has never actually announced who will replace him for his reign over Apple. In reality, Ive is very similar to Steve Jobs personality wise, and it appears that they both work closely with each other. So post in this thread and tell us what you think!

ive_jonathan_a.jpg

Full Story

Steve Jobs = Chuck Norris
Jonathan Ive looks ripped...what is he a world boxing champion?

Thats all I have to say.

So maybe it's Jonathan Ive = Chuck Norris

I'm sure they will let ANYONE be the next Steve Jobs. It almost sounds like a TV show. Are you "The Next Steve Jobs?

Please don't give them any ideas...

As for me, I heard Steve Ballmer is going to replace Jobs. He's perfect, they even have the same first name!

As for me, I heard Steve Ballmer is going to replace Jobs. He's perfect, they even have the same first name!

Ballmer, CEO of Apple Inc. on the WWDC 2008:

Developers!Developers!Developers!Developers!Developers!Developers!Developers!Developers!Developers!Developers!Developers!

Developers!Developers!Developers!Developers!Developers!Developers!Developers!Developers!Developers!

I'm going with Steve Ballmer. I mean first it was Steve Wozniak, then Steve Jobs. There's a pattern and they're keeping it that way or else Satan would get angry and blow up the company. They did sell their souls to him.

Whoever it is they'll most likely have a buzz cut, 3 days of scruffy beard growth, and wear tee shirts and sneakers. No matter how old they are they'll say "really cool stuff" like awesome. And overuse words like paradigm and quantum.That's for sure dude. Totally!

If Ballmer became the CEO, he could go against Microsoft but then again, he laughed at the iPhone. Maybe Ballmer will throw chairs at M$ executives ^_^

Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers!

I'm going with Steve Ballmer. I mean first it was Steve Wozniak, then Steve Jobs. There's a pattern and they're keeping it that way or else Satan would get angry and blow up the company. They did sell their souls to him.

Woz was never actually CEO of Apple. When they started out, Jobs was CEO, and the Woz was more like VP of Engineering (not sure what his actual title was).

Steve Jobs may be an ass*ole, but he has legendary vision and an uncanny ability to predict the future. I donot thing anyone except the Google Co-Founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin have such a vision

I think its all a lie, heres the real plot :lol:

Al Gore replaces Steve Jobs after Jobs 'dies' >.>

Gore pushes Apple to invent living head in jar technology.

They put Job's head in a jar.

Job's head is CEO forever.