When is Leopard Going to Leak?

MacVertigo

1,469 posts in this topic

newb :angry:

Transmit is an application. It downloads files. Like Azureus or Xtorrent or Limewire. The torrent is mos def from Oink, right Morgan? :thumbsup_anim:

This is not a torrent, torrents are super-unelite. Not cool. This is a private and very secure FTP server. I don't use torrents...I'm just letting you all know it's out and it'll be out soon enough for the rest of you.

This is not a torrent, torrents are super-unelite. Not cool. This is a private and very secure FTP server. I don't use torrents...I'm just letting you all know it's out and it'll be out soon enough for the rest of you.

why the secrecy huh?

pink invite for the dl info?

i know, i need the server name or ip address. so where do i find it?

Ill post it on the bay if its uploaded to me.

the bay is much quicker than FTP.

I prefer my 1Gbit FTP to crappy torrents...go figure...

I prefer my 1Gbit FTP to crappy torrents...go figure...

i trust there is a hidden plan that isn't going to be broadcasted on a public forum am i correct? PM me.

You're cool. :thumbsup_anim:

dyemaniac, actually, torrents are very slow. COnsidering I could download 500 MB from Limewire in 30 min and 500 MB from torrents in 3-4 hours, if seeded well. FTP, with my experience, is VERY FAST. I once downloaded all 4 CDs of the Sims 2 in an hour!

dyemaniac, actually, torrents are very slow. COnsidering I could download 500 MB from Limewire in 30 min and 500 MB from torrents in 3-4 hours, if seeded well. FTP, with my experience, is VERY FAST. I once downloaded all 4 CDs of the Sims 2 in an hour!

See, he knows what he's talking about ;)

too difficult to figure out....

too small pic...

nothing more than...

Did you bother checking my site for the full size image ;)

i know that, but we all need it and it would take along time if we went individually picking people to download off their server.

See, he knows what he's talking about :thumbsup_anim:

Did you bother checking my site for the full size image ;)

See, you don't have leopard. I'd highly doubt a 14 year old would have it or even have access to it for that matter. Now please stop stirring up the topic and lie down please. Thanks.

See, you don't have leopard. I'd highly doubt a 14 year old would have it or even have access to it for that matter. Now please stop stirring up the topic and lie down please. Thanks.

LOLZ Funny...not.

LOLZ Funny...not.

you have to realize, we've been through a lot of {censored} and website wh0res in the last 48 hours, and until most of us see any real evidence that you have something, nobody should even bother to believe you. you may have something, or you may just be trying to get traffic like everybody else whose pulled this {censored}. so don't be angry when people get irritated with your unwillingness to humor them with something more concrete.

and to add my 2-cents. i call {censored}.

:thumbsup_anim:;)

Ahhhh.....thats funny.

There's 12 y/o here (AriX) who can program circles around me and kick my ass in computer junk. Why does age matter? Btw, her profile says she's 20. And when the first Leo build leaked, it was on an FTP...

*gets up to get a coke zero*