When is Leopard Going to Leak?

MacVertigo

1,469 posts in this topic

;) ;)

Ahhhh.....thats funny.

There's 12 y/o here (AriX) who can program circles around me and kick my ass in computer junk. Why does age matter? Btw, her profile says she's 20. And when the first Leo build leaked, it was on an FTP...

*gets up to get a coke zero*

Thank you for supporting us teens with brains.

Have a nice day.

:thumbsup_anim:

bad ninjas!

Torrent 1353113 (Mac OS X Leopard Build 9A466 - WWDC07 Preview 6.94 GB [7450640384 bytes]) uploaded by ComputerNap) was deleted by ComputerNap (Ninjas got to me. Sorry guys!)

what rock did you crawl out of?

wow, that guy is a dumb a$$. everyone knowst hat hotels monitor internet access. i got busted for watching p0rn.

wow macvertigo, you had 14 posts a week ago

To avoid suspicion, anyone claiming to have leopard should provide a reasonable degree of proof. If your "proof" is fake, you should have spent at least 4-5 days working continuously on it. That way, we won't immediately cry "it's fake". One side effect is that once someone finds out (we will eventually) you will be banned from this forum, not literally, but in our hearts and minds. :thumbsup_anim:

Ok... first off that would be fu :censored2: ing stupid. green demon opens their doors once or twice a month. the pig never does.

Second, what the hell is this chick telling us where to get leo and not sharing it. I'll seed it on the bay in a second.. If I had a copy. Don't flaunt it if you can't deliver it.

she said she wouldn't put it on the bay.

i call bluff. we'll see. i'd be willing to bet she doesn't come back on here. if i'm wrong, i'll humbly eat my words.

Yeah, its cruel and unusual punishment to taunt people about having something that others want so bad. Anybody who does that should be given the same fate as the guy who upped Vista to OiNK, and said it was Leopard.

Honestly, if you don't want to share, please keep it to yourself. If you can't give out ftp information for whereever you are getting it, pm me, and I will gladly give you an ftp account to upload it to.