When is Leopard Going to Leak?

MacVertigo

1,469 posts in this topic

apple is really serious about not letting this file hit the Net....how lame tha is.

Opensource is where things get done.

Jobs' keynote blew and Apple's stock went down faster than Paris Hilton.

The absolute best thing that could happen would be for the Beta to get in our hands, we

can help the slow bastards get it to market faster.

They are biting the hands that feed them.

All my comps are Macs so I would just be contributing to bug fixes, etc.

They should let this get out so the masses can fix their mistakes.

JMO

This is a joke.

Why would you claim to have the WWDC preview, when I can do a whois on the domain and it comes up with everything you need to close the case. How embarrassing really..

oh wow, just close this..

Opensource is where things get done.

Jobs' keynote blew and Apple's stock went down faster than Paris Hilton.

The absolute best thing that could happen would be for the Beta to get in our hands, we

can help the slow bastards get it to market faster.

They are biting the hands that feed them.

All my comps are Macs so I would just be contributing to bug fixes, etc.

They should let this get out so the masses can fix their mistakes.

JMO

I defenatly understant were you're coming from, but C'mon apple is not a company that feed off the market, apple feeds off hype. Us do see us looking for anything Build 9A466 everywhere in the net, feed off any bit of info we get to post it here or on irc, that is what steve jobs is all about, that is what apple co in cupertino CA is all about.

http://www.skammich.com/pirate.swf(trying to make time pass faster) :D

LOL!!!!!!!!! You got to be out of your mind.

I defenatly understant were you're coming from, but C'mon apple is not a company that feed off the market, apple feeds off hype. Us do see us looking for anything Build 9A466 everywhere in the net, feed off any bit of info we get to post it here or on irc, that is what steve jobs is all about, that is what apple co in cupertino CA is all about.

LOL!!!!!!!!! You got to be out of your mind.

i am :D

Look, direct root login to your server. that's not a good idea, geek girl..

You should maybe edit your sshd.conf, also maybe setup iptables or some other packet filter.

macpro# ssh root@tehgeekgirl.com
The authenticity of host 'tehgeekgirl.com (69.54.29.188)' can't be established.
RSA key fingerprint is 87:06:42:4b:23:44:5d:ae:d4:bc:28:49:99:1c:49:c9.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)?

I'm done.

So much for the people's prediction that it would be on the bay tonight. Well, I guess I don't care anymore about Leopard, bring on the Office 8 beta!! :D

I'm with you brother......but c'mo I want leppy now.....don't you?

I'm with you brother......but c'mo I want leppy now.....don't you?

Of course I do!! I cleaned off my second partition today just in case I got it soon!! :D:wallbash: :wallbash:

kill it. :)

Kill the gibson!

this thread will be closed as well, as so far, nothing useful has been said. the original thread was supposed to be about where leopard would leak/ where it is. the last thread was all junk. Just save yourself trouble and go buy adc select. I bought it last week and its well worth it. and it comes out to be under $45 a month, thats less than a days work

I am using an Intel iMac from the school I work for (setting it up for a teacher for next year). I set up a partition using Boot Camp, and I want to use that partition for Leopard (since I will have this computer all summer), but Disk Utility won't let me. how can I reformat the partition?

Thanks!

The person that has a copy of Leopard should open a DC hub and let in only a few people that has quick T1-T3 lines. When they have a complete download they can spread it around so that other people can get a hand on it.

I have T1, listen man what you don't get is that apple is wachng this, they're really don't want this one out there like the previous builds.

h2e, go fist yourself. If you have usefull info post it, but so far nothing you have posted is useful (to where leopard is). im just waiting till this thread is closed. and zeebe, this isnt for support, go search the forums.

P.S: twophive, that doesnt mean there is a root login, it just connects and hasnt seen thecertificate before. you arent a 1337 hacker for typing ssh root@tehgeekgirl and getting a reply, i could ssh in as bigdick and still get a reply and a prompt

I know, i'l ssh into insanelymac and close it myself + delete the account of whoever starts another one xD