Are you a virgin?

269 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Virgin?

• Yes
    • Halfway, kinda sorta, maybe, don't know
    • No

169 posts in this topic

Is it just me, or are the people on here a LOT younger than I expected? 14, 15?! Wow.......

I'm 19, and not. I've only been with 4 people, and two of those were one night stands. I'm not particularly proud of those, but the last two were longer dating relationships. I happen to think I've gotten rather good at it =D

hell no! im 21 going on 22, i lost my virginity at 15 when i was dating a senior in highschool, she was in the 12th grade, and me in the 10th, we had the same math class, ALGEBRA 2, thats where i met her... yep yep yep....

• 3 weeks later...

he probably lost count on how many std's he picked up and how many he has in the world that are new in just him alone... ahahahahah im kidding im kidding...

you see with women there are only 2 things that can happen:

either they dont sleep with you and there really isnt a reason to call them back, or they do sleep with you and there really isnt a reason to call them back...

lol, sex. The ultimate question we should be asking here is top or bottom?

Well, I dont know. it doesnt matter to me too much. im pretty altruistic when it comes to sex.

EDIT: altruistic... thats not a word u hear everyday.

Well, I'm 16, still a virgin.

I guess it's a bit more dificult to find guys, I guess... :)

A personal question (In no way do I mean to offend, I understand if you don't wish to answer): are you {censored}?

Well, I'm 16, still a virgin.

I guess it's a bit more dificult to find guys, I guess... ;)

step 1: vacation in NY

step 2: chill in the village

step 3: go near St. Marks

step 4: look at the guy nearest you, he is {censored} i guarantee you

step 5: i cant help you here, i have no idea how to pick up guys as i am striaght

step 5: i cant help you here, i have no idea how to pick up guys as i am striaght

:)

Without going that far, every major city in the UK will have a good {censored} scene. Manchester is/used to be a favorite by Scottish {censored} people.

I am 32 and still a virgin. And as each of my two children get old enough, I will definitly explain to them the importance of remaining a virgin.

In all actuality, I think too many people have lost perspective on how great sex doesnt come from frequency, but the bond you have with the person you are with. I am on my third marriage, and unlike all my prior relationships, this one is so different. I have never felt like I was part of someone else before. None of this is religion, its just something I feel inside. She is a part of me, and I wish to God, I could have met her first. Aside from having two beautiful daughters, the prior years were just wasted.

A personal question (In no way do I mean to offend, I understand if you don't wish to answer): are you {censored}?

:D yeah, I am, lol

Hmm, turns out my dad isn't {censored} ;)

:D

Without going that far, every major city in the UK will have a good {censored} scene. Manchester is/used to be a favorite by Scottish {censored} people.

Shame I live in quite a rural area... :D

Manchester is quite close in the grand scheme of things, but it's still quite a distance. Maybe I should go to Norway - after all, I'm closer to Norway than I am to London! :D

i think its a joke...right?

No! lol

Shame I live in quite a rural area... ;)

But it shouldn't be long before you go to university. Then you can chose a larger city, maybe Glasgow, Edinburgh, Manchester or Leeds (highly recommended, also the university):

http://www.bbc.co.uk/leeds/nightlife/2004/03/gay_times.shtml

Manchester is quite close in the grand scheme of things, but it's still quite a distance. Maybe I should go to Norway - after all, I'm closer to Norway than I am to London! :D

:D

I know their language. I believe that Chinese is easier to learn :D