269 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Virgin?

• Yes
    • Halfway, kinda sorta, maybe, don't know
    • No

169 posts in this topic

• 3 weeks later...
And yet the news did a story on how LESS teens are having sex :censored2:

Well most of the teens here are the nerdy, band camp, kids. You know what happens at band camp...

(BTW, im not one of those kids. Im one of the cool, robotics kids, oh yeah)

Well most of the teens here are the nerdy, band camp, kids. You know what happens at band camp...

whoa whoa whoa i am not nerdy nor do i go to band camp!

I just like tech stuff

i'm no band camp geek, i am a sk8r/tech nerd wannabe

Ahaha.... Well Im still a virgin but.... wenever that one person comes....

in my school sex ed is split between health and bio

of course everyone laughs at this girl christy in my class for asking {censored} questions like "Can you get AIDS from swallowing {censored}" or "is there a way to get rid of your gag reflex"

lmao

same thing with me, but one of the kids asked what a dirty sanchez was and he had to draw it on the board =D

and i am not a virgin btw

i also find it quite funny that when someone makes a forum about sex everyone wants to post in it, which drew me to this page lol :P

hmm, never been to florida, have you been to san fran rescently?

i live there

whoa whoa whoa i am not nerdy nor do i go to band camp!

I just like tech stuff

ur one of those "why is he doin that" kids? :) did u loose it to the girl in ur pic btw :( ..lol

EVERYONE CLICK ON MY SIG

Lol yeah FIRST, I sent you a PM, cause the last thing i want anyone to see when they google my team number is a mac forum talking about virginity.

u dont think they would find it cool that u r asking strangers if they ever had sex?? or maybe they would say if u were lying, hmm...lolz

u dont think they would find it cool that u r asking strangers if they ever had sex?? or maybe they would say if u were lying, hmm...lolz

no, i just dont want the rest of my team finding anything out about what i did on that trip personally.

lol, i dont know any of you, and noone who knows me in real life knows any of my online aliases.

ur making fun of my lame pic arent u, googled wtfpwned and its like the 4th picture lol

why would you know her?

relax, it was a joke :(