Are you a virgin?

269 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Virgin?

• Yes
    • Halfway, kinda sorta, maybe, don't know
    • No

169 posts in this topic

• 1 month later...

28 and lost it with 18... but age is not so important, when someone special comes into your life :(

but i wonder how young the people here are... so i must think about to be a loser 28 and still no real mac *laugh*

Havent heard from any girls on this thread yet...

Two reasons for that - there aren't many of us here, and girls tend not to brag about stuff like that. lol. btw, Is this board really 80% 14-15 year olds, or is that just who's posting in this thread? lol

ok - i'm gunna give all you non smooth guys a lesson in {censored}

say "w00t" if you like and "slap" if you dont

step 1: get alcohol

step 2: find girl you want to have sex with

step 3: get girl(s) to drink with you

step 4: drink more than they do... your body can hold more... and you can use it as an excuse if they yell at you that you drank more than them

step 5: use a {censored} condom

:(

No , am not virgin , i am 17 , i lost it on 12 when i was Fuc*ed in the ass by someone...

The replies you got so far are pretty odd. I suppose you are confessing a trauma you had when you were very young.

In which country do you live?

Eh, interesting story:

I played beer pong for the first time. I guess I'm kind of late in starting to drink, but basically my pong partner on my team was a girl. She said she was driving. Since I was getting a ride, I had to take all the shots. We shared a mix drink before, so the shots just added onto stuff. I gotta admit, I felt perfectly fine until I started to try to walk.

To summarize it: She wound up getting me drunk. I had a low tolerance since I never drank before. She actually offered to go upstairs, but I was so drunk that I actually said no. Had I been sober, I'd have said yes in a heartbeat. For some reason, my main focus was on running through the room and trying to catch invisible flies with my hand like a kung-fu master.

So here's the lesson kids: Make sure girls are more drunk than you are. When you're {censored} drunk, the last thing you'll care about is sex.

Yep, still a virgin.

This thread is gettin pretty weird... I kinda opened this thread to just hear if people were and werent and if they had anything theyd want to discuss, like why they think its right or wrong or whetever. Now its turned into people talking about their sexual experiences, probably better suited for an AA meeting than an insanelymac thread...

Edit: but maybe this is good for some people who prefer the anonimity of the internet to something else. so my "Are you a virgin" thread went from that, a thread, to an online confessional. Not my idea of a good conversation, but could be worse.