New JaS DVD (AMD, INTEL SSE2, SSE3)

NemoKOF

455 posts in this topic

i'm ghettig down speeds between 300-444 kbps... (16% done, started not too long ago) i don't know y ur guys is so slow.

i can seed, when it's done, or upload to my personal server for download if you like.

Edited by se1zure

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Get the point :rolleyes:

i'm ghettig down speeds between 300-444 kbps... (16% done, started not too long ago) i don't know y ur guys is so slow.

i can seed, when it's done, or upload to my personal server for download if you like.

You must remember, that availability of the whole torrent is about 50% by now. If you have less data than that, it will download very fast since half of leechers' got it. Once you'll reach the availability limit ( I mean if you get to that 50% now) your speed will drop immediately and you'll have to wait because only 1 person has got the hole file and he can't send it to 500 users at 500kb/s each. We just have to be patient.

I could have waited till 10 or 15 seeders and then post the info. If you're reading this JaS - sorry :/ My mistake. I was just excited that this DVD was available. I hope we will get it soon

Cheers people

soundless, ur downloadig the wrony file!!!!

Soundless, are you sure it is 260 and not 261 files?

According to the demonoid page the download is made of up 261 rar parts. If it was just a typo, you have the right file.

Edited by Headrush69

Same here, I'm at 76,7% started yesterday evening. Probably much faster if you start now because there are already a lot of people who have the first 70% I'm hoping to install it tomorrow. Right know I have the JaS 10.4.7 SSE2 Intel running fine, but not all drivers are working... Haven't really worked on it much to fix it though, so this will be a good start to get everything working perfectly!

at what screen? My mobo's boot screen? THat takes me to the boot selection device list, right. Is there somoewhere to type that in?

Thanks for your help btw :)

edit: i'm back up to 150 kbps on down speed (at 79%), which aint bad.

Edited by se1zure

When booting Darwin, you can press F8 to get the Darwin Boot Menu (you have to do this quit fast)

I'm at 79,2% now with 283KB/s (not always this fast). With a bit of luck I will be installing it tonight!

Does anyone knows which drivers from the DVD I should install for my ATI Mobile 9600?

Is there a list of the JaS patches and which do what? Just for being clear on which one I should install or not.

(see http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture1kf5.png)

Great, great, great!!!! Waiting waiting waiting ... :guitar:

But just a question...anyone know?

If in the installer I choose different option like, for instance, gm950 and the titan nvidia support, it could cause conflict or troubles? (it's because i in these time have the gma950 but plan to install an nvidia ) thanks

Does this dvd include a new sse2 kernel? or still beta 6? and are the gma900 packages same with the ones in the Jas reseed version? just a few questions hopefully someone might be able to answer, coz i've got a poor net connection and acquiring this new dvd version will take weeks to finish.... tnx jas and semthex and all involved in this great osx86 milestone!!