Who is Mash?

Swad

140 posts in this topic

After he reveal himself, we should have a party some place, so everyone could get to know each other better and solve others problems(In a fast way)!

EDIT: I think he's the guy at the Apple commercial, that "and I'm a Mac" Guy!?

Edited by Apple Freak

Mash is daffodils. He is a morning dew, the laughter of children, the smell of freshly baked bread. He is the postman's cheerie "good moring." He is the yelp of a puppy, free from the microwave. He is chicken fed corn, the seven of clubs that fills the inside strait. He is the grateful twinkle in your grandmother's eyes. He is sugar, spice and all things nice. He is the click of an empty chamber when it is your turn at Russian Roulette. He is hope, love, mankind, the world. He is everything. :thumbsup_anim: (lithium)

Edited by ajb01

i have no clue, but as i said before, just to attract popularity

17 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

11 Members: joseafus, andrepazleal, bwhsh8r, Mash, goodtime, jrrjrr, McSkywalker, glopez007, chudpud, rollcage, skredii

Edited by joseafus

Nah, joseafus, it's not to "attract popularity." After all, the forum has over 60,000 members. :)

It's just that we're a great community here and I'd like everyone to know a little more about me. Making everyone think about it for a week (ending Tuesday) just makes it a little more fun than posting a boring bio.

And, after all, fun is what we're all about here... :thumbsup_anim:

Try and add a macbook in that picture of Billy, and you will be doing good.

Mash, Mash, Mash, More Mash? I think mash is someone who downloaded some random e-book of demonoid, and found the wonders of creating a forum, then found a couple of colledge freinds, and then started playing with kerts, then JaS started. WEELAAAA!

The End.

By James BaYlisS, Age 15!

I expect to see this news of Digg somewhere/

Edited by Bayliss