Who is Mash?

Swad

140 posts in this topic

:)

Mash (formerly Mashugly) is the founder of osx86project.org, which later became insanelymac. He's the founder! :blink:

WOOOOW, nice to meet you Mash !!!!!!!!!!

i dont speak english very well, sorry

Your proyect is awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!

@joseafus

I was thinking the same thing. After all, the front page is only updated like 3 times a week now.

Hmmm, Maybe he works at an apple store. And he's going to reveil his identity after he quits. Apple doesn't like their employee's to run sites dedicated to hacking their own software.

Haha, this thread is great.

Well since Mash and I have been facebook friends for a little over a year now, I think I know who he is... :)

/me browses Mash's friends to stalk Deetman

:)

Mash (formerly Mashugly) is the founder of osx86project.org, which later became insanelymac. He's the founder! ;)

Psssh, I think you mean #OSx86 on ForeverChat, and it's website, the OSx86 Wiki, located at http://osx86.classicbeta.com (yes, the URL still works).

Well... he started this website and spends a lot of time keeping things in order. He also gives back to the community with events and prizes.

Whoops, there has been a lot more posts since the one I was replying to.

Edited by amdprophet

heh.. i remember it well... i was there right from the start :unsure:

great days...

So what day did the channel form, considering not even Mash can give me a straight answer. I joined the channel July 3rd or 4th it seems, and was hosting the brand new website by the end of the 4th. If we wanted to go into a lot of detail, I would sheepishly admit that the very first page (put up earlier in the day) was a blank wiki on 50megs.com free hosting. No {censored}. What a long way we've come

Just one question, why are we going to wait for a week? :unsure:

Mash , u are one of my heroes....

This is a forum of heroes. really... I can remember the times when we where trying to get the 10.4.1 to work....

We have walked a long way together friends...

BTW Mash is member number 4...

Edited by aberracus

Hey Mash..no offense here....

i mean ur Member No. is 4....

and ur the FOUNDER of this website...

it wud be more interesting to know the 3 people who registered before u...

isnt ??

i suppose that those might be some dummy users....just to test the functionality of the Website..

No, Mash is the founder of our IRC channel, which later started this website. Since he doesn't do a lot of technical stuff, the people who originally setup the forum are members 1-3.