Show Your OS X Desktop!

6,012 posts in this topic

Here's my desktop, it's nothing fancy but I like it.

The robot is an ftp widget, the one under the weather is to mount shares on my windows machine.

And the black and white plus is a control for my xbox (made that one myself).

post-3435-1138049330_thumb.jpeg

post-3435-1143923826_thumb.jpg

Kevlar, where did you get that desktop?

"She" got it from the icons I did from scratch at http://forum.osx86project.org/index.php?showtopic=6629

:euro: "Custom. Benefits of being a graphic designer. I can send you the PSD if you want.." :(

I can tell right away that you are a terible designer :D, even if I did not know you took my work. Please send me the PSD, that way we can all see the fireworks png embedded I did. Way to go, Ms. Designer.

Note for Mods

I contacted Kevlar twice, but she denied using my work with out crediting me. It is explicitly said in the thread where I released the icons to post any modification in the same thread. Also whoever gets a download of those icons should comment on them as a payment. She did not do any of them.

Here's my desktop, it's nothing fancy but I like it.

The robot is an ftp widget, the one under the weather is to mount shares on my windows machine.

And the black and white plus is a control for my xbox (made that one myself).

Wow, I really need that XBMC remote. Care to share?

Anyway, here's my desktop.

post-21129-1139027155_thumb.jpg

Wow, I really need that XBMC remote. Care to share?

Anyway, here's my desktop.

Sure. I keep putting off an actual release on widget sites because part of my brain keeps saying it's not done. But it does anything I can think of, and it works well.

This is a konfabulator widget, so it would be windows compatible if I zipped it up. But then I'd lose the sexy widget icon.

XBMC_Remote.zip

Sure. I keep putting off an actual release on widget sites because part of my brain keeps saying it's not done. But it does anything I can think of, and it works well.

This is a konfabulator widget, so it would be windows compatible if I zipped it up. But then I'd lose the sexy widget icon.

Thanks, man! One of the very first things I thought of when I downloaded Konfabulator was an XBMC widget, but I didn't have the skills to make my own :)

Now how would I go about making this widget Windows compatible? nvm, I figured it out on my own.

Here is my desktop.

People,Can any one help me how to have a trash icon on the desktop and have shortcuts to the folders on the dock??Also I need guidance on the command key.I want use a key as an alternative for the command key(Preferably the windows key).

It will also be helpful if some one can tell me how to get the home,pageup,pagedown,end keys working.

Thank you

post-21300-1139038246_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Why not? Here's mine. I like the clean textured look of the small ripples ;)

Xdesktop.jpg

• 1 month later...