Show Your OS X Desktop!

6,012 posts in this topic

Very good desktop shot - good work :) I forgot to mention it

disposition , how can we change adium skin ?

I have adium installed (Power Pc version) would that be ok ?

thanks and regards

PS : I just noted u say Theme Tiger - can u run shape shifter - i am trying to but its gving preferences pane error...

any suggestions

Mutahir

Edited by mutahir

@ mutahir - Visit here and download what you wish. everything should download to the desktop...just down click to open and install, and when the window prompts click go to Preferences pane (i think its preferences). as far as the PPC version??? i use the universal binary.

as far as shapshifter...it doesn't work to my knowledge. however if you have 8f1111a you may be able to . check here

• 2 weeks later...
preview3gf.png

Clean | Dirty

Due some limitations, i'm running Mac OS X Tiger under Intel like yours, or most of us, so i can't install any theme because shapeshifter wont run..

well, this is my first mac desktop, i'm getting some knowledge to customize and modding mac osx for be most amazing ones, for the first one? good? normal? :D

--Thread title updated by Shuddertrix.

where did u get those black icons? TIA

Guest Stefisun

It looks exactly the same on my Dual G5 and my Pentium 4 640 with 10.4.3 OSX86.

(I use a customized "Extras.rsrc", and "Finder.rsrc", never used Shapeshifter

since it slows down even the G5 and it doesn't even work on the PC.

Hope you are satisfied.

I used a customized minium set I desaturated in Iconographer,

the wall is also customized in Photoshop CS2 from something I saw a while back, (can't remember where),

and the theme is made in Themepark, based in Siro and a lot of other components,

and extracted as rsrc files through DLTA.

Edited by Stefisun

It looks exactly the same on my Dual G5 and my Pentium 4 640 with 10.4.3 OSX86.

(I use a customized "Extras.rsrc", and "Finder.rsrc", never used Shapeshifter

since it slows down even the G5 and it doesn't even work on the PC.

Hope you are satisfied.

I used a customized minium set I desaturated in Iconographer,

the wall is also customized in Photoshop CS2 from something I saw a while back, (can't remember where),

and the theme is made in Themepark, based in Siro and a lot of other components,

and extracted as rsrc files through DLTA.

I thought replacing the Extras.rsrc only showed the theme when using rosetta and the didn't skin spotlight.

Guest Stefisun
I thought replacing the Extras.rsrc only showed the theme when using rosetta and the didn't skin spotlight.

On OSX86 there is an extra resource, "Extras2.rsrc that you also need to change with ThemePark.

Spotlight does not have anything to do with Extras.rsrc, you can change its looks very easily by

doing a "Show Package Contents" in the file Search.bundle which is located in System/Library/Core Services.