[pre-release] macOS Ventura

3,556 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, silencer51 said:

While I struggled with the original release of beta 1 (my Hackinpad can't boot without AvoidRuntimeDefrag on), beta 2, along with the latest build of OC allowed for a smooth upgrade from Monterey 12.5 beta 4. 

Quick question: what is this new icon on the top bar? It's not included in the 'control center' settings. It lists two devices, a base system one and a usb one. Attempting to 'power off Card' on the Base System Peripheral results in hard crash/instant reboot. Is this Thunderbolt related?

Screenshot 2022-06-30 at 6.08.39 PM.png

I get that on the lenovo T430, but it marks it as Express card...

but I haven't tried anything else on the T430 because I don't have graphics acceleration when carrying an HD4000 

3 hours ago, PoMpIs said:

This detail is only aesthetic right?

I have that exclamation symbol in memory since beta 1

I have put the new kext, and this has appeared that did not come out before

kFQOb16.png

But the memory stays the same

WPU3KxK.png

I think this is where we exactly patched against. Please make sure that you use the latest version of Lilu and RestrictEvents. Otherwise, please send me liludump reports.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, PMheart said:

I think this is where we exactly patched against. Please make sure that you use the latest version of Lilu and RestrictEvents. Otherwise, please send me liludump reports.

I did not know that there was also a new version of Lilu :no: ... sorry, my fault 

I've updated, and it's ok

2DR0f1g.png

And the PCI Cards have also disappeared

YbwEp0v.png

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, PoMpIs said:

I get that on the lenovo T430, but it marks it as Express card...

but I haven't tried anything else on the T430 because I don't have graphics acceleration when carrying an HD4000 

I have that too in my real Mac mini, but not in my hack at home... 

I don't know what it is... In my Mac mini it says system peripheric, inactive board...

Edited by MorenoAv
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, hiphopboy said:

give me your EFI please

these cards are not supported by Ventura, we are waiting for some developers to find a way to make them operational full profile.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, silencer51 said:

While I struggled with the original release of beta 1 (my Hackinpad can't boot without AvoidRuntimeDefrag on), beta 2, along with the latest build of OC allowed for a smooth upgrade from Monterey 12.5 beta 4. 

Quick question: what is this new icon on the top bar? It's not included in the 'control center' settings. It lists two devices, a base system one and a usb one. Attempting to 'power off Card' on the Base System Peripheral results in hard crash/instant reboot. Is this Thunderbolt related?

Screenshot 2022-06-30 at 6.08.39 PM.png

I had this in my Probook 4540s and it disappeared after adding SSDT-XOSI.aml.

• Like 3

My lenovo 520s after several adjustments also works perfectly in Ventura beta 2 

EGxKZTv.png

The HD620 even drives my 3440x1440p monitor at 55Hz over HDMI with custom resolution with SwitchResX beta 😆

ePuXkc7.png

It goes quite well for an i3 7100u which is the lowest of the range and works with single channel memory, the motherboard only has one bank for memory

niOdcIW.png

https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/15735532

https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/compute/5055235

https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/compute/5055248

when you receive the card BCM94360NG NGFF M.2 I would have everything fine, because the intel works but not very well

Edited by PoMpIs
  • Like 4

HP Elitebook 840 G4 everithings work well

Dont worry be Happy :hysterical:

383766344_ScreenshotWIFI.thumb.png.726c737517ac1219696a16622a5c2a4b.png

To make batterie working you need to setup config like that

618907816_ScreenShot2022-06-30at4_26_42PM.png.6076f2f739b2d567fe297fac973e77a6.png

Edited by chris1111
make batterie working
  • Like 8
  • Haha 2

On 6/27/2022 at 10:44 AM, Alexey Boronenkov said:

01.png

Hello

we would like to see your ioreg and how to activate your nvidia for your crevility

if it is a FAKE (rename PCIe) it could at least indicate

if you found the solution, the share would be great

Edited by PG7
incompleted
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, PMheart said:

Issue is solved with RestrictEvents af0074a. Thanks for your hard work.

image.thumb.png.3ea5e5cff383fecea46ff988c2b8bb22.png

• Like 7

WELL DONE EVERYONE.

I will be a bit late to the update party as have had to replace the CPU water block (leaky seal Due to its age and pitted Crome)  on the Z690. build just waiting for imported part. still I'm on the old z97 (monetary build) enjoy your up dates. I will catch up soon

• Like 6

3 hours ago, STLVNUB said:

Would Somebody Who Has A Working EFI Please Post, OpenCore And Clover Would Be Nice

Thanks

Hiya I don't know if looking at different EFI Folders will help unless you're doing a comparison test but look here - https://github.com/topics/hackintosh?o=desc&s=updated - hopefully you'll find what you're looking for, use the search bar to be more specific. Good luck.

Edited by eSaF
  • Like 5

Well I Go To DeskTop But No USB:(

The Beast Is Nearly Tamed

Edit:

Have USB Now But Freezes and Reboots

99% there

Edited by STLVNUB

43 minutes ago, Stefanalmare said:

Guys. I want to fresh install Ventura beta in a new rig: MSI B560M PRO-E + i5 10600K, whitout GPU, using UHD 630. But I can't reach install screen (no signal). I tried different framebuffers but whitout success. I need some help!

have you tried  -igfxvesa boot argument?

• Like 3

Just now, Stefanalmare said:

I install with -igfxvesa in this very moment. I wonder if after I will have acceleration.

You can only use it for the installation once it's done you can remove it.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Stefanalmare said:

After some hours of trying to patch the framebuffer I finally found that CometLake UHD 630 will never work in 500 series (just headless). It works on 400 series. I love hackintosh!!!!! 😖

it's "hackintosh" what U expect? LoL 🤣