[Pre-Release] macOS Big Sur 11.4

Pavo

82 posts in this topic

To me these updates has become routine and tedious so I have decided to stop posting my success and instead celebrate other members achievements but just incase there is any doubt, here is mine. :hysterical::lol::lol:

Spoiler

1227573262_ScreenShot2021-05-11at10_14_13.png.5bb328e93a0161da974a44b6ad66748b.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Here is an idea - Should we take a non post in future updates as a success and only post on failures???!!! Because in my opinion the updates are now just easy and routine. :whistle: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, SavageAUS said:

Anyone know how to fix this?

I have tried restoring defaults then re running macOSDeveloperBetaAccessUtility with no luck.

Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 7.58.53 pm.png

Try using Terminal commands to disable then re-enable:

to unenroll:  sudo /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Seeding.framework/Versions/A/Resources/seedutil unenroll

to enroll:     sudo /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Seeding.framework/Versions/A/Resources/seedutil enroll DeveloperSeed

Try using Terminal commands to disable then re-enable:

to unenroll:  sudo /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Seeding.framework/Versions/A/Resources/seedutil unenroll

to enroll:     sudo /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Seeding.framework/Versions/A/Resources/seedutil enroll DeveloperSeed

Unfortunately did not work. Even rebooted, enrolled unenrolled. Train still does not appear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, SavageAUS said:

Unfortunately did not work. Even rebooted, enrolled unenrolled. Train still does not appear.

Resetting NVRAM worked for me 

Is anyone running 11.4 beta3 Big Sur with AirportItlwm or Itlwm/Heliport for intel wifi, booting, Open Core 0.7.0 or 0.6.9, and having issues with the kexts loading but not scanning and displaying 2.4ghz netorks?

kextstat | grep AirportItlwm and kextstat | grep IO80211Family and kextstat | grep IONeworkingFamily all show loaded

Is there a boot argument or info.plist hack to force 2.4ghz scanning?

Interesting that booting from clover the kexts load and work.

If memory serves, this was not a problem with OC 0.6.8 booting 11.2 nor 11.3.

If you have a working OC EFI for intel wifi can you post config.plist and kext versions?

Edited by HenryV

Resetting NVRAM worked for me 

Yeah that was the first thing I tried. I did switch to OpenCore so maybe that has something to do with it. I’ll boot my old clover tonight and see if that helps.

Update: cleared nvram, booted clover and update appeared. Seems OpenCore was the cause.

• Like 1

Has anyone with 11.4 gotten ASR to replicate Big Sur (not just copy Data volume to new container and install) to bootable media (and not just a clone with same UUIDs)?

Edited by HenryV
correction
  • Confused 1

Seems like the past batch of BS Betas has come to an end with this latest release. Here is my install which took approx 30 minutes and 3 reboots.

Spoiler

932294135_ScreenShot2021-05-17at19_38_15.png.fcbffaa3ac473e70f563d99d97e6b1ed.png

Just read the Feedback Assistant and this is the RC release.

• Like 4

Sorry here I am  again

I got only USB Issue but after resetting the NVRAM I was able to reach the login screen
Emulated NVRAM
Open Core Bootloader  v-0.6.3
X58 The Beast:thumbsup_anim:

Screenshot 2021-05-17 at 22.59.19.png

Screenshot 2021-05-17 at 23.27.33.png

Screenshot 2021-05-17 at 23.27.56.png

Edited by Rocky12
  • Like 4