[GUIDE] Gigabyte GA-Z370N-WIFI + i7 8700K + UHD 630 + Big Sur 11.0 DP1

ludufre

200 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, fastfwd said:

Hi @ludufre what is the trick to get audio to work? My older motherboard Asus z270 also has alc1220 or some variant but the internal audio isn't recognized. I have added alcid=1 to boot args nothing, which works in Catalina. I added device property entry and also nothing. By the way, auto sleep is broken but works if done form the apple menu. Thanks

Are you using AppleALC.kext compiled from source and using -lilubetaall in boot-args?

1 minute ago, fastfwd said:

I have the kext but the release version from the GitHub

As already mentioned in the guide. You need to use the Kexts compiled directly from the source code (because they are more recent).

But, follow mine attached.

And again: Add -lilubetaall to your config.plist's boot-args, otherwise it won't work.

Arquivo Comprimido.zip

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks a lot man, im will try a clean install, but im got many error like Gigamaxx...im using Russian image and work fine on my disk nvme.

Muito obrigado camarada, que baita tutorial!!!! Manja muito hein!!! Eu nunca mexi com VM..manjo nada...!!

Deus abençoe!!!

• Like 1

I get the following error when starting up the iso.

"Operation not permitted

Cannot open the disk '/...bigsur.vmwarevm/physical.vmdk' or one of the snapshot disks it depends on.

Module 'Disk' power on failed.

Failed to start the virtual machine."

Can anyone help me?

Edited by Thegn

3 hours ago, Thegn said:

I get the following error when starting up the iso.

"Operation not permitted

Cannot open the disk '/...bigsur.vmwarevm/physical.vmdk' or one of the snapshot disks it depends on.

Module 'Disk' power on failed.

Failed to start the virtual machine."

Can anyone help me?

Make sure the Physical disk is unmounted. Then start the installation.

GA-Z370N-WIFI + i5-8400

Thanks for your guide. All working except sign in to App Store. Do you have the same issue? I do a search but I can’t find anyone else with that problem. iMessage, FaceTime, Music, Books and Cloud, all connect the only problem it’s the App Store.

When I try to run the VM using the guide given, the apple logo appears at the start and a small progress bar, and then it reboots automatically, and then it goes on and on and I can't reach the installer. I guess it is some kind of boot loop or something. I don't get any message nor anything.

Here is a small recording of the problem i am facing 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GQNRXk8JWaXRg0GoclIf4t9VI82LZ7t0/view?usp=sharing

My Processor : Pentium g4600

macOS host : 10.15.4

motherboard: Gigabyte HM110M-H

Please help in this issue ASAP!

5 minutes ago, cfmwan said:

Thanks  you:thumbsup_anim:ludufre 

I used your installation tutorial and now I'm using 11.16 bigsur

Motherboard: Gigabyte z490 aorus ultra motherboard supports CPU 10900k / 10700k (Intel z490 / LGA 1200)
CPU:I7 10700K
Graphics card: public version of AMD radon RX 5700 XT  8g gddr6 game graphics card
Memory: g.skill 16gbx2 DDR4 3200 frequency desktop memory module sniper x (camouflage black)
Hard disk: m.2 x2 250gwd_ Black sn750, western data 1TB SSD m.2 interface (nvme protocol) WD_ BLACK SN750
Network card: bcm4360cs two antenna version, Intel i225v 2.5gbe perfect, Intel ax201 has no driver at present
Sound card: alc1220-vb

Thank you very much!

截屏2020-07-02 上午2.18.34.png

截屏2020-07-02 上午2.20.12.png

config.plist.zip

• Like 1

Hi 

When I Try to create vdml file, I have this error

fabien@Hackintosh ~ % /Applications/VMware\ Fusion.app/Contents/Library/vmware-rawdiskCreator create /dev/disk1 fullDevice ~/Desktop/bigsur.vmwarevm/physical sata

Unable to create the source raw disk: Resource deadlock avoided (720905).

Thank for your help

Edited by g4fa

11 minutes ago, g4fa said:

Hi 

fabien@Hackintosh ~ % /Applications/VMware\ Fusion.app/Contents/Library/vmware-rawdiskCreator create /dev/disk1 fullDevice ~/Desktop/bigsur.vmwarevm/physical sata

Thank for your help

Format the hard disk and reconfigure it

5 hours ago, Manas Malla said:

When I try to run the VM using the guide given, the apple logo appears at the start and a small progress bar, and then it reboots automatically, and then it goes on and on and I can't reach the installer. I guess it is some kind of boot loop or something. I don't get any message nor anything.

Here is a small recording of the problem i am facin

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GQNRXk8JWaXRg0GoclIf4t9VI82LZ7t0/view?usp=sharing

My Processor : Pentium g4600

macOS host : 10.15.4

motherboard: Gigabyte HM110M-H

Please help in this issue ASAP!

For some reason, the Boot didn't found the HDD. Maybe you need to start from scratch. 

3 hours ago, g4fa said:

Hi 

Thank for your help

Are you sure the target disk is 1? Try forcing detach...

1 minute ago, SavageAUS said:

I am trying to install to a External HDD connected via USB 3.0 but i get the following error when powering on the virtual machine.1725074859_ScreenShot2020-07-02at9_40_22am.png.e5ce5796c22729d64691b1f95ec2f2d5.png

Try if USB 2.0 works. With some people don't work with external, only internal.

• Like 1

Just now, SavageAUS said:

I now have it "installed" to an internal SSD drive on my laptop.

But i'm getting a KP very late in the boot process.
1099660094_ScreenShot2020-07-02at12_45_06pm.png.fc2865f23acaa798ab2e2d5d85e08892.png

config.plist

What's reason? Im the root of EFI you'll have .log files. If no, enable AppleDebug and ApplePanic in config.plist

What's reason? Im the root of EFI you'll have .log files. If no, enable AppleDebug and ApplePanic in config.plist

Do I need debug version of OC? What about “target” in config.plist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 6/26/2020 at 5:10 PM, ludufre said:

NVRAM -> Delete -> 7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82 -> booter-fileset-basesystem

NVRAM -> Delete -> 7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82 -> booter-fileset-kernel

@SavageAUS You forgot this. I believe that's the problem.

Just now, SavageAUS said:

Ok I’ll give that a try and post back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw that your boot-args is empty. Forgot to put -lilubetaall. And it would be interesting to add keepsyms=1 too (to show more details of the KP)