We are back! With a new style and many others features.

Allan

392 posts in this topic

Oh my goodness it's really great that we are back online :) I was getting worried. Thanks to all you guys for you hard work and support :)

The new theme is awesome but as MaLd0n and others stated it needs some fine tuning !

• Like 1

Guest ricoc90

Man, I felt so lonely without you guys. I love you all so much!

Also, please take a moment of silence for my F5 key.  Unfortunately he did not make it. 

Edited by ricoc90

Really pleased to see you back, guys.  Like others said I have been refreshing multiple times a day!

I guess you guys know that posts made in the day before the downtime are gone?  Also PMs I guess - I sent and received a PM in the 6-12 hours before the downtime started, which is gone.  And I can't see many posts that I know were made on 4th March.

Did you have to restore from a backup maybe?

Anyway no big deal, they can be re-created if they were important.  Just really glad to see you back online :)

Glad to see INSANELYMAC is back...

BUT (and this is a BIG one): the new forum design is a big step back! I got eyecancer from the design. Overview is missing completely. Who is responsable for it? As already mentioned here: the font on its blue background is only readable, if u select it with the mouse. InsanelyMac has done so many good jobs in the past, but this is... sorry, can't find the right words!
Please don't hurt me, it's JUST my personal mind. And i know, you guys can do better and are already working on "finetuning" the new look.

Anyway... glad to have you all back.   :-)

• Like 4

Guy's i'm very glad to see you again and this awesome FORUM insanelymac, and also to see the new interface changed!

But i agree with Mork vom Ork  , because the style is tasteless, the earlier style with blue squares is very original, and the fonts on the blue background are a bit invisible to our eyes or not easily readable, we hope if you can change it!

But i'm very happy to see you back, you are the best, cheers guy's!

Guest ricoc90

If you're having issues with the current theme, the footer contains a "theme" option in which you can switch to the default IPS theme.

Yes ricoc90, I've just clicked on it, but we are talking about the fonts on the blue background color, like: Home, OSx86, Unread Content and other font links, they should be in other color than the gray, something like the White or Yellow like the Big INSANELYMAC on the top of this page! 

• Sad 1

Hi all,

Our forum software was getting quite old, and desperately needed an update to keep functioning. I am very aware that the current design and setup needs serious improvement, but it was performed without notice by the site owners so we didn't have time to prepare like usual.

I hope over the next week we will be able to make some large improvements, so please bear with us while we fix everything up :)

Poco

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

Guest ricoc90
1 minute ago, Balamut said:

You're color blind bro? :)

Light gray, gray over blue?

No, are you? Clearly it's pink over purple.

Nah, it's been mentioned already, they're working on it :P
If you're having difficulties reading you can switch to the default IPS theme. The option for that is in the footer. Not that that theme looks good, but at least I can read everything :D

1 minute ago, ricoc90 said:

No, are you? Clearly it's pink over purple.

Nah, it's been mentioned already, they're working on it :P
If you're having difficulties reading you can switch to the default IPS theme. The option for that is in the footer. Not that that theme looks good, but at least I can read everything :D

Must have missed it. Couple of hours worth of work on CSS should do the trick :), but other then that I like the new system, smoother then the old one.