AppleHDA Solution - Work in progress

Taruga

4,108 posts in this topic

Here is a modified ALC883 kext confirmed working on 3 mobo's so far. There is a lot of work going on behind the scenes right now, so please be patient. I am back home with access to 2 ALC883 mobo's(1 ICH8 and 1 nForce4). This kext should work on Intel ESB, ICH6, ICH7, ICH8, VIA HDA and nVidia HDA.

<KEXT REMOVED>

Edited by skippyretard

Here is a modified ALC883 kext confirmed working on 3 mobo's so far. There is a lot of work going on behind the scenes right now, so please be patient. I am back home with access to 2 ALC883 mobo's(1 ICH8 and 1 nForce4). This kext should work on Intel ESB, ICH6, ICH7, ICH8, VIA HDA and nVidia HDA.

Thankyou so much!!! this now works with my Acer Aspire 5672!!! with Line In / Line Out / Mic / Internal Mic!!!!!!

Just FYI, none of the installers that have been posted on this topic have worked for me. I kept getting the installer errors. I've got an Asrock 775Dual-VSTA, I'll give dumps or whatever if need be. Oh well, back to Azalia.

Thanks guys, keep up the good work.

Stephen

You are awesome! It's work on my rig. ECS 945G-M3.

Thanks!

Just FYI, none of the installers that have been posted on this topic have worked for me. I kept getting the installer errors. I've got an Asrock 775Dual-VSTA, I'll give dumps or whatever if need be. Oh well, back to Azalia.

Thanks guys, keep up the good work.

Stephen

I have your same board, and I have the AppleHDA working with 2 channels out and mic working, using the kext provided by skippyretard a lot of post ago... (I have in my home's computer a backup of the kext if you wish).

Thanks a lot! it works almost perfectly on my GigaByte 965P-S3!

post-26976-1166696950_thumb.gif

thanks skippyretard, it also worked for me on Gigabyte GA-945GM-S2

if you need some testing with this one, just let me know !!

Here's an AzaliaAudio installer for those with HDA. It's output only, but should hold you over till we get all sound chips working.

Hi Skippyretard,

Sorry, but does it work for SoundMax HD audio (1986a) on ICH7 too? :(

Kindly please advise.

Many Thanks!

Sunny