Intel (R) PRO/Wireless 2200B/2915

tuxx

383 posts in this topic

and the final pieces fall into place. Thanks dlbogdan for what seems to be the worst case of trolling we have yet encountered on this board.

I´m not so sure.... There was another assshole claiming to have made a working yukon kext, and he was very funny.

Anyway. If help is needed, count me in also.

C'mon, dlbogdan...I still count on good nature of human...I (really) want to belive in what you're sayin'.

I think it's really simple to prove your work. Just explain us how you can implement ieee802.11 framework to this beta driver. I heard that there's no open ieee80211 framework provided by darwin, so if you made yukon to connect, then that means you successfully implement the framwork.

although I bought ralink usb wifi adapter and it works fine, I really want my intel adapter to work. so please share your knowledge...you have a chance to prove yourself now!

Come on ppl are u really that desperate, that ur forcing somebody to give his working driver. He will share it if he wants to and when he wants to. I am suprised he does even after so much {censored}.

I mean, we all were desperate for 10.4.3 to work when it came or 10.4.4, but we never sent messages like the ones above to maxxuss.

Just chill, if he gets it to work well and good. Plus if he releases a alpha release that only works with his wifi card or a certain model. Or maybe works with a whole long procedure, ppl arenot gonna be happy.

There will always be ppl who will destroy his rep just becoz they dont understand or find it to buggy.

So just chill ppl. dlbogdan i will wait for u to release a driver.

Ok, thats it

This topic, and "When we'll see NVIDIA drivers" just made my decision up.

Next sunday I'm going to buy macbook pro.

Hells yes lol now that they can dual boot theres nothing stopping me from getting mine. I'm selling my xps in april and leaving for the airforce, soon as I get outta basic I'm ordering me a nice new macbook pro unless I find something nicer maybe a merom based notebook thats better compatible with mac os... either way dlbogdan I really do hope you can prove this but right now my bs alarm is going nuts it just wont stop making that annoying noise in my head and the more you post the more it rings please make it go away!

I'm not gonna let you down. I promise.

ok dlbogdan :)

let's be patient... Personally, I think dlbogdan might even be saying the truth... let's drop this and get off his back :blink:... afterall we may all stand corrected on the 4th of april ;)

cheers,

tuxx

Veeoh, you are missin a point here. Supposely u have a life.... So what the hell are you doing on this forum anyway?

Laughing at you lot bitching because your wireless card doesnt work - lol - and of course I have a life - my Avatar shot clearly shows that :)

LOL!

this is an interesting 13 pages indeed!

I think there's more drama in this topic than there is work or development.

It really is pothetic, and i even contributed to it.

So unless someone releases some source code, everyone just SHUT UP until the 4th.

IMO, we're all being immature. Shouldn't us mac enthousiasts be above the average IQ level? Too bad. We make drivers, hack OSes, edit plists, and yet are all incapable of being respectful.

There is a way to give opinions on bogdan's situation without insult, hurt, or disrespect.

Let's all be nice. First to ourselves, then to those on this forum.

- a disappointed Urby

dlbogdan, frankly i think you are playing game.

U have internet access to post progress but unable to post source code. C'mon!!

This Vanya is just a dickhead! Also it's amazing all the guys who still have no friggin' clue, and the guys like Tuxx who looked at it for an hour themselves and got everyone's hopes up then dropped it. Now they all want the guy to hand over his source code to them. Give him some breathing space!

There should be a restriction on who can post on technical forums. We have no need for inmature freeloading trolls. Post only if you have something interesting to share. I hate seeing threads cluttered with useless rot. Enough with the rants and with the praises.

There should be a restriction on who can post on technical forums. We have no need for inmature freeloading trolls. Post only if you have something interesting to share. I hate seeing threads cluttered with useless rot. Enough with the rants and with the praises.

Good call Killer Loop.... here's the thing, this is supposed to be a forum where we aid & assist each other in the hope that we can accomplish something (like, say the development of a DRIVER!). Clearly somewhere along the lines, and supplemented by anticipation, that message got lost. How about everyone just calms down and tries to focus on the goal.

If you don't think the development of this driver is a hoax, keep the faith and time will tell whether or not it is.

If you do think the development of this driver is a hoax, then stop posting on this topic and go out and buy a dell TrueMobile for $25 off of eBay and let that be the end of it.

If there's one thing that I'm pretty sure of, it's that EVERYONE's sick of people creating drama and people entertaining the drama of others; that does nothing but clutter topics (as Killer Loop was sayin).

God, I feel like I'm in f'n High School when I'm really just wanting a computer drive...ridiculous.

If you do think the development of this driver is a hoax, then stop posting on this topic and go out and buy a dell TrueMobile for $25 off of eBay and let that be the end of it.

I think i'll do that. Better than wasteing my time here. Good luck getting that driver to work! I really mean that. Maybe (IF) you ever get that driver to work i'll reinstall my Intel wireless card and use it. The Nvidia crew has hand better response than this. NP_'s da man yo. 666 4 live krew!

well i just received my linksys usb to ethernet adapter, it works great

I hope i'll not have to buy a second adapter to get the wireless working

good luck to all working on this driver project

Nah, hard moderation by a good moderators team would be enough. Otherwise you'd have to add every new " technical member" .

<-- speaks out of experience as forum mod. :)

So if i pull out my intel wireless card will my blue tooth device still work? And why does it work and not my wifi card? I thought that they were on the same thing. Just ordered my Dell TrueMobile 1450. Sucka's

A question and an insult in 1 comment. And you expect a decent reply? LOL