Help - boot with Lenovo M900z

luky35

547 posts in this topic

In macos High Sierra my time is 2 hours ahead, despite the fact that I have the correct time zone.
How to fix it.
The actual time is 08.20, and me says 10.20.

Do you use a dual boot system with macOS and Windows?

Use this codeccomander.kext to enable audio after wake. Set darkwake=8 in your config.plist and install codecommander.kext inside /System/Library/extensions using kext utility. If this version of codeccomander.kext didn't work try newer version. This is 2.4.0 and works on my rig.

CodecCommander.kext.2.4.zip

@cyberdevs hi,

One question?

Are SMBIOS 18.1 ... just for Kaby Lake processors? Or can it be used on Skylake?

You can use iMac18,1 SMBIOS for your SkyLake CPU but it's better to use iMac17,1 for SkyLake to have more accurate CPU power management and SpeedSteps. 

I just did a clean install with the new SMBIOS Bios Version and Bios Release Date with the data that @Sherlocks provided here

Without these new updates I got several error messages resulting to failure on the installation process.

I suggest you do it with caution or wait for new updates on Clover Configurator and the Clover.

I just did a clean install with the new SMBIOS Bios Version and Bios Release Date with the data that @Sherlocks provided here

Without these new updates I got several error messages resulting to failure on the installation process.

I suggest you do it with caution or wait for new updates on Clover Configurator and the Clover.

I'll wait for the new Clover configurator and Clover.

If anything goes wrong, I'll ask for help if I can.