[pre-release] macOS High Sierra

3,737 posts in this topic

you need to use USBInjectAll.kext and try these patches, the patches you had in your config.plist were Sierra's patches"

The kext is already in the EFI folder I posted earlier

Kext: AppleUSBXHCIPCI

Find: 837D8C10

Replace: 837D8C1b

thanks! I will try this....the system sleep as well (Sierra was not), have night shift, BT WIFI very cool and fast

I noticed a bug also on my rMBP the caps lock sometimes actually "locked" and you need to press few times...hope they will fix it.

thanks! I will try this....the system sleep as well (Sierra was not), have night shift, BT WIFI very cool and fast

I noticed a bug also on my rMBP the caps lock sometimes actually "locked" and you need to press few times...hope they will fix it.

That's nice :)

you need to use USBInjectAll.kext and try these patches, the patches you had in your config.plist were Sierra's patches"

The kext is already in the EFI folder I posted earlier

Kext: AppleUSBXHCIPCI

Find: 837D8C10

Replace: 837D8C1b

you are the king!!!

Thanks! it works!

• Like 1

Did you try "cmd + R" to refresh from the Appstore/updates window?

I haven't. I tried to go back and forth between tabs. And at some point, it finally gave me the update. However, the full installer doesn't seem to be the one for Beta 9 yet...

System Software Overview:

System Version: macOS 10.13 (17A360a)

Kernel Version: Darwin 17.0.0

Boot Volume: HS

Boot Mode: Normal

Computer Name: HS’s iMac

User Name: HS (hs)

Secure Virtual Memory: Enabled

System Integrity Protection: Enabled

Time since boot: 6 minutes

No probs here. HFS+.

Thanks, man! But @gagaraz thats an apsf.efi from 26 August... Are you sure that's the right one?

Hi, just extracted a new apfs.efi from my High Sierra Beta 9 installer, and it also has a created date of 26 August (see attached pic).

Had a nice surprise as I was making a USB Drive today to install beta 8. When I had updated High Sierra and went to About This Mac, I realised my macOS version number was now 17A360a, and that I must have  downloaded the new installer :) (Edit: This was a few hours ago in the UK)

post-614090-0-94355700-1504301045_thumb.png

• Like 1

Can anyone tell me the version of the installer for DP9? It seems I just downloaded the DP8 again :wallbash:

I downloaded DB8 two times :)), you can look in basesystem/system/library/coreservices/system version or something like that to see the build number if you're unsure about what you downloaded

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

• Like 1