[GUIDE] EL Capitan / Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Intel LGA 775 motherboards / DSDT

MaLd0n
911 posts in this topic

MaLd0n thanks for your help with dsdt. Works great,information for PCI devices in System Report its show now. RTC: Only single RAM bank (128 bytes) error disappear :) ram is still at 0Mhz, no problem I thing, clover ignore this value I look in boot.log and hack it is stable always but still no sleep and in MaciASL still same warnings with DSDT or without. look a pictures. Regards!

Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 13.30.48.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 13.31.25.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 13.33.35.png

1 hour ago, Zhivodar Ivanov said:

MaLd0n thanks for your help with dsdt. Works great,information for PCI devices in System Report its show now. RTC: Only single RAM bank (128 bytes) error disappear :) ram is still at 0Mhz, no problem I thing, clover ignore this value I look in boot.log and hack it is stable always but still no sleep and in MaciASL still same warnings with DSDT or without. look a pictures. Regards!

Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 13.30.48.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 13.31.25.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 13.33.35.png

Warning = Nothing, just ignore, what happens with sleep? Send me new dump

I forgot to tell you for sleep. Hack is puts  monitor  to sleep and after seconds right before turn off just restart fans as if restarts and no sleep computer, this is repeatly while I click button from mause or keyboard and hack puts monitor turn on and continue normal work. Verry strange, does not crash :) 

4 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

I go to probe, later report :) 

On 22.03.2018 г. at 5:03 PM, Zhivodar Ivanov said:

I forgot to tell you for sleep. Hack is puts  monitor  to sleep and after seconds right before turn off just restart fans as if restarts and no sleep computer, this is repeatly while I click button from mause or keyboard and hack puts monitor turn on and continue normal work. Verry strange, does not crash :) 

I go to probe, later report :) 

With this dsdt system puts sleep monitor but no go to sleep computer, now no fans restarts repeatedly , and I test forced sleep from apple menu and computer  go to sleep but when I wake from a button computer  then restart fan gpu,that is normal for a seconds when I wake from a windows but here no low fan speed gpu and boot system, just no wake with high fan gpu. I restart hack and work great just no sleep! I hope to understand my explanation, sorry for my English!:) Greetings!

Edited by Zhivodar Ivanov

Hello friends,

I just brought my old PC back to life. The newest update of High Sierra runs good and my old hardware is performing well...but...Sleep is not working :/ 

I use:

Clover with Gigabyte EP43-DS3 F10b Bios

Intel Q9550 @3,4 Ghz

ATI HD 4870 

I tried several clover patches, sleep modes, hibernate modes, recreated sleepimages and so on, but nothing helps...now I hope a DSDT saves my day :-) 

I would highly appreciate your help with the creation of a DSDT and attached the necessary files.

Unfortunately the Upload didn't work, but you can find the file here in my dropbox

Thank you and best regards

1 hour ago, SebbiSt said:

Hello friends,

I just brought my old PC back to life. The newest update of High Sierra runs good and my old hardware is performing well...but...Sleep is not working :/ 

I use:

Clover with Gigabyte EP43-DS3 F10b Bios

Intel Q9550 @3,4 Ghz

ATI HD 4870 

I tried several clover patches, sleep modes, hibernate modes, recreated sleepimages and so on, but nothing helps...now I hope a DSDT saves my day :-) 

I would highly appreciate your help with the creation of a DSDT and attached the necessary files.

Unfortunately the Upload didn't work, but you can find the file here in my dropbox

Thank you and best regards

DSDT.aml.zip

what happens with sleep?

Thanks a lot for your help ! DSDT seems to work good, but unfortunately Sleep still does not work :( I also tried your Config from the first Post and put hibernate mode and dark wake back to original and reset the sleep image

Its strange:

1. I press Apple - Sleep

2. Monitor goes of, USB devices go off, internal HDD spins down, but fans keep running

3. After around 2 minutes the fans spin down and the PC seems to be in Sleep Mode

4. I try to wake the PC via power button and it boots from zero, as if I did shut down it completely before. No crash, reboot or error messages. Just looks like a normal boot

Do you maybe have another idea? :)

Best regards

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SebbiSt said:

Thanks a lot for your help ! DSDT seems to work good, but unfortunately Sleep still does not work :( I also tried your Config from the first Post and put hibernate mode and dark wake back to original and reset the sleep image

Its strange:

1. I press Apple - Sleep

2. Monitor goes of, USB devices go off, internal HDD spins down, but fans keep running

3. After around 2 minutes the fans spin down and the PC seems to be in Sleep Mode

4. I try to wake the PC via power button and it boots from zero, as if I did shut down it completely before. No crash, reboot or error messages. Just looks like a normal boot

Do you maybe have another idea? :)

Best regards

send me new SEND_ME with new files, i'll check

I think we are getting close! 

Sleep itself seems to work (still takes a long time, but thats fine) , but on wake-up the screen stays black. Furthermore wake-up is only possible via Power-Button and not via USB-Keyboard

New files here

Edited by SebbiSt

3 hours ago, SebbiSt said:

I think we are getting close! 

Sleep itself seems to work (still takes a long time, but thats fine) , but on wake-up the screen stays black. Furthermore wake-up is only possible via Power-Button and not via USB-Keyboard

New files here

black screen in wake is a amd problem, some amd gpus have same problem

Yes, use power button on wake, if u can, just add _prw into device usb again

On 4/25/2017 at 11:53 PM, MaLd0n said:
First...
If you need DSDT edits...
-Extract tables with F4 key in Clover boot screen!
-Run it and send me files!
bone.png

Installation
--Create a bootable copy of El Capitan and Sierra
Check out the link

--Create a bootable copy of macOS HighSierra
Check out the link

--Install Clover in USB stick

--Replace with my Clover folder

--Install EL Capitan / Sierra / High Sierra and boot into system!beachball.gif
for Sierra/High Sierra you need a Processor with SSE4.1 instruction

Post Installation
--Install Clover and replace with my folder

--Reboot and activate video!

Bingo!
yoji.gif
Now you need a fine tune! DSDT Time!
idea.gif
-Post your full Clover folder with original tables in Origin folder(Extract with F4 in Clover boot screen) and tell me what your hardware!
-Post Ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer
-Run it, post files generate in your desktop

My DSDT GA P35-DS3

Patches

-FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS
-HPET
-SATA
-SLPB
-DARWIN
-LPC
-HDEF
-RTC
-EHCI
-UHCI
-IRQs
-SBUS
-BUS1
-MCHC
-ALS0
-SHUTDOWN
-LAN
-EC
-PNLF

--Native Power Management

Use Clover, check Generate P and C States

--Brightness

Install .app, select the required permission and reboot. Work in F1 / F2 keys!

NativeDisplayBrightness.app.zip

MaLd0n 2018-02-03 às 00.57.24.png

MaLd0n 2018-02-11 às 21.36.47.png

https://github.com/Bensge/NativeDisplayBrightness/releases

*in some cases .app don't work, check patches in config.plist inside Clover folder Post Install

--AUDIO

Device HDEF + AppleAlc + Lilu

--install Lan driver by Mieze

-Atheros

-Intel

-Realtek

--Links

-FakeSMC

-Audio

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!

Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad and many, many, many others!

We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!

ENJOY!

Panic with Clover Post Íntall and dsdt

kext panic AppleACPIPlatfrom

34 minutes ago, liemhatang said:

Panic with Clover Post Íntall and dsdt

imageproxy.php?img=&key=c17464ef1b1b51c7kext panic AppleACPIPlatfrom

don't use my dsdt

u have a same mobo and same bios version?

On 23.03.2018 г. at 7:50 PM, MaLd0n said:

i thnk u need test sleep without lan kext ;)

HI MaLd0n, test without lan kext and same result, no sleep from Energy saver settings, from apple menu hack sleep  and wake from power button but with black screen and high level gpu fan, no normalize fan and no wake for work. May be gpu problem or ssdt I not have ssdt.aml file. No a big problem but just computer work non stop and consume  more power for nothing and no sleep automatically. :) Greetings!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zhivodar Ivanov said:

HI MaLd0n, test without lan kext and same result, no sleep from Energy saver settings, from apple menu hack sleep  and wake from power button but with black screen and high level gpu fan, no normalize fan and no wake for work. May be gpu problem or ssdt I not have ssdt.aml file. No a big problem but just computer work non stop and consume  more power for nothing and no sleep automatically. :) Greetings!

forget auto sleep

use sleep in menu, about black screen need check it, is a very old problem and ur GPU dont work with whatevergreen kext ;)

• Thanks 1