[GUIDE] EL Capitan / Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Intel LGA 775 motherboards / DSDT

MaLd0n
911 posts in this topic

I have a weird problem, i don't know since when, few months ago the issue was not present.

So.. my hackintosh is working fine on sierra, no problems at all, but I can't boot in safe boot, it freezes at "pci configuration begins"

I have the same problem on all mac os versions I tried, they work with no problem on normal boot, safe boot isn't working.

@MaLd0n can I use an 8600gt in x1 PCI-e as helper gpu for my R7 250x on high sierra?

In bios I have only PEG/PCI or PCI/PEG primary video, i don't know how can I put the x1 slot as primary, so I won't get black screen because of the amd card...

Dear  MaLd0n,

I got a situation. It crashed after partition & installation.   Before the first user name & passwd & machine name ...

The screen looks like the panic which caused by AppleACPIxxxxx . .  Debug Screen scroll very quick then reboot.

So I cannot pack the RunMe zip for you. What can I do?   

Clover + F4 and provide dsdt+ssdt  for you ?

Sorry for my poor English.

Hardware: GA-965P-ds3 v3.3 + 771 E5450 mod. AHCI , VT off . It is fine under Win10. 

Sincerely.

Edited by wham17wham

On 4/24/2018 at 1:56 PM, LuCyr04 said:

I have a weird problem, i don't know since when, few months ago the issue was not present.

So.. my hackintosh is working fine on sierra, no problems at all, but I can't boot in safe boot, it freezes at "pci configuration begins"

I have the same problem on all mac os versions I tried, they work with no problem on normal boot, safe boot isn't working.

commo problem in some cases, npci=0x2000

2 hours ago, wham17wham said:

Dear  MaLd0n,

I got a situation. It crashed after partition & installation.   Before the first user name & passwd & machine name ...

The screen looks like the panic which caused by AppleACPIxxxxx . .  Debug Screen scroll very quick then reboot.

So I cannot pack the RunMe zip for you. What can I do?   

Clover + F4 and provide dsdt+ssdt  for you ?

Sorry for my poor English.

Hardware: GA-965P-ds3 v3.3 + 771 E5450 mod. AHCI , VT off . It is fine under Win10. 

Sincerely.

what ur GPU?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LuCyr04 said:

Same problem with npci=0x2000 or 0x3000 or without npci.

with -x disable many things, some hardwares don't work ;)

• Like 1

Hi MaLd0n,

First of all, thanks a lot for your help. I already used your utilities and tutorials in the pass and I really appreciate your effort.

Now I am trying to switch from Chameleon to Clover with your tutorial. Currently I am running Yosemite, chameleon and dsdt, parched long time ago with your autoparcher utility . My hardware is:

Gigabyte GA-965P-S3 rev1.0

Intel Q6600 (no SSE4.1)

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660

USB bluetooth dongle

I am installing Captain OS, during the installation and after, magic mouse stopped working (through USB bluetooth). I was not able to continue post installation. I attach tables in origin folder and send me zip. Note that I ran the app in yosemite (with chameleon and dsdt) I was not able to do it in Captain.

Thanks in advance, regards,

Send me server.pretendco.com.zip

origin

48 minutes ago, Cartier82 said:

Hi MaLd0n,

First of all, thanks a lot for your help. I already used your utilities and tutorials in the pass and I really appreciate your effort.

Now I am trying to switch from Chameleon to Clover with your tutorial. Currently I am running Yosemite, chameleon and dsdt, parched long time ago with your autoparcher utility . My hardware is:

Gigabyte GA-965P-S3 rev1.0

Intel Q6600 (no SSE4.1)

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660

USB bluetooth dongle

I am installing Captain OS, during the installation and after, magic mouse stopped working (through USB bluetooth). I was not able to continue post installation. I attach tables in origin folder and send me zip. Note that I ran the app in yosemite (with chameleon and dsdt) I was not able to do it in Captain.

Thanks in advance, regards,

Send me server.pretendco.com.zip

origin

DROP ALL OEM TABLES

DSDT.aml.zip

Hello, I'm a french guy.

I have a ga-945gcm-s2c motherboard too, and a sata II 500 gb HDD storage.

I will buy 4 gb of ddr2 ram and a intel core 2 duo e8500 but I'm loose for the choice of the graphic card.... 

radeon hd 7870, gt 9400... But in the ideal i want a compatible graphic card with hight sierra and best than the ndvidia mx150, have you an idea ?

Thanks

Edited by xatow

1 hour ago, xatow said:

Hello, I'm a french guy.

I have a ga-945gcm-s2c motherboard too, and a sata II 500 gb HDD storage.

I will buy 4 gb of ddr2 ram and a intel core 2 duo e8500 but I'm loose for the choice of the graphic card.... 

radeon hd 7870, gt 9400... But in the ideal i want a compatible graphic card with hight sierra and best than the ndvidia mx150, have you an idea ?

Thanks

buy a 9800 GT(old but gold for OSX) or one GTX 1050 2GB

On 5/4/2018 at 8:45 PM, MaLd0n said:

MaLd0n 2018-05-04 às 15.42.53.png

MaLd0n,

Attached Send me server in two files after drop OEM.  (I have problems uploading big files)

Send me Server part1.zip

Send me Server part2.zip

Also, my old dsdt.

old dsdt.zip

With old dsdt I was able to have audio through Azalia ALC883, with a patched ALC kext (in Yosemite S/L/E, with Chameleon).  Now I have audio through HDMI, is it possible to have both?

AppleHDA.kext.zip

I solved the problem with USBbluetooth, The bluetooth did not link the mouse by default.

Now I am trying to get network work (marvell Yukon).

Thanks,

7 minutes ago, Cartier82 said:

MaLd0n,

Attached Send me server in two files after drop OEM.  (I have problems uploading big files)

Send me Server part1.zip

Send me Server part2.zip

Also, my old dsdt.

old dsdt.zip

With old dsdt I was able to have audio through Azalia ALC883, with a patched ALC kext (in Yosemite S/L/E, with Chameleon).  Now I have audio through HDMI, is it possible to have both?

AppleHDA.kext.zip

I solved the problem with USBbluetooth, The bluetooth did not link the mouse by default.

Now I am trying to get network work (marvell Yukon).

Thanks,

i need a new dump with my files

use zippyshare

https://www.zippyshare.com/

51 minutes ago, xatow said:

Thanks, I will search on the net but there are a lots of same name graphic cards, another question: The ga-945gcm-s2c support uefi or we need clover efi?

legacy only

use boot0ss in ESP with 

MaLd0n 2018-05-06 às 14.30.49.png

MaLd0n 2018-05-06 às 14.30.42.png

5 hours ago, xatow said:

Thanks I will test this later ;)

i found this "https://www.ebay.fr/itm/Nvidia-GeForce-9800-GT-1-GO/173306370994?hash=item2859dd5bb2:g:ShwAAOSwkRJa3NH0"

Do you think that the hdmi will work ? But i Always search a graphic card with performance between the 9800GT and the GTX 1050 who is affordable

HDMI don't work native, DVI yes

buy a serie 9xx or 10xx

On 5/6/2018 at 6:05 PM, Cartier82 said:

Server.zip
https://www75.zippyshare.com/v/s7PR5itj/file.html

CLOVER folder, Send me zip, and IOReg.

Let me know if you need something more.

Thanks in advance, regards.

MaLd0n,

Did you have time to see the folder? or Do I need to re install or resend again?

I am tying to make marvel yukon 88e8056 and ALC883 work with kexts at link below (or previous ones) and dsdt (old one or the one you provided) without luck.

https://github.com/vit9696/AppleALC

dsdt route: EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched

kext route: EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other

I do not know if it is a problem with dsdt or kexts.

Thanks in advance, regards.