[GUIDE] EL Capitan / Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Intel LGA 775 motherboards / DSDT

MaLd0n
911 posts in this topic

On 6/14/2018 at 6:54 PM, xatow said:

Hello, I've try with npci=0x2000 as you say to passoporto for his 9800 gt but there was no différences. After that I change an option on the bios, PCI to PEG and now the about mac section recognize my leadtek px 9800 gt 1 gb (without the media creation with the tool of tonny). But Always the same problem, the screen shows "no signal".

I follow replace the nvidiastartup kext on my High Sierra installation by a kext of el capitan as they said on few tutorials. Now the PC boot without nv_disable=1 but it's the same, I think the render is Always do by the cpu.

I think there is no importance but the card has just 2 dvi ports, and to connect to my tv i use a cable dvi to hdmi who works fully (the resolution and frequence is good on Windows).

Thanks

CLOVER.zip

4 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

I will do a new installation because I have try few modifications but no results. After my new installation I'll put your clover foler in place on mine (on the hdd). Very thank, I Don't know if I can say this in English^^

Hey guys,

I'm planning to install some OS X version on my 
-Core 2 Duo E6600
-Gigabyte GA-945P-S3
-2 + 1 GB DDR2 RAM

and getting some 210 or other low end graphics card just to get screen working.

What's the most suitable version for this hardware?

It's going to be running Youtube videos, light Logic Pro X work etc...

Thanks

On 6/18/2018 at 2:09 AM, bakacs81 said:

Hi!

Is there a chance q9400 Mojave?

Dell Optilex 960 nvidia gt710

Thanks!

CLOVER.zip

i think no, need a sse4.2

3 hours ago, kiril777 said:

Hey guys,

I'm planning to install some OS X version on my 
-Core 2 Duo E6600
-Gigabyte GA-945P-S3
-2 + 1 GB DDR2 RAM

and getting some 210 or other low end graphics card just to get screen working.

What's the most suitable version for this hardware?

It's going to be running Youtube videos, light Logic Pro X work etc...

Thanks

El Capitan

10 hours ago, Alpha22 said:

Hi Maldon, I have installed 10.13.5 Clover 4558

Thank you

https://www.zippyshare.com/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 4:56 PM, MaLd0n said:

Hello, after try your clover folder. A media installation with your clover shutdown on the apple logo chargement. But with a fresh install (I do this fresh install with my clover folder) shtudown too, after the boot, but I can go on desktop before the shutdown...

6 hours ago, xatow said:

Hello, after try your clover folder. A media installation with your clover shutdown on the apple logo chargement. But with a fresh install (I do this fresh install with my clover folder) shtudown too, after the boot, but I can go on desktop before the shutdown...

?

post one video

Hello, is it possible to install Mac OS on my pc and which version would you recommend?
CPU Xeon  e5420 modded for LGA 775
MB  MSI P31 Neo (MS-7392)
RAM 2+1GB DDR2
GPU radeon HD5670 1gb
Thanks in advance

Edited by m_fcrs
  • Like 1

Hi MaLd0n, here is my specs:

- Xeon E5440 modded 775

- 4 GB RAM

- ASUS P5KPL-AM motherboard

- GTX 650 1GDR5

I followed your instruction to create High Sierra installer usb and have it booted but couldn't get pass the RTC: Only single ram bank ... line.
I think I'm gonna reconfigurate the clover folder, could you please suggest the kext needed and clover boot agr that I should use?
Thanks in advance.

11 hours ago, St3vz said:

Hi MaLd0n, here is my specs:

- Xeon E5440 modded 775

- 4 GB RAM

- ASUS P5KPL-AM motherboard

- GTX 650 1GDR5

I followed your instruction to create High Sierra installer usb and have it booted but couldn't get pass the RTC: Only single ram bank ... line.
I think I'm gonna reconfigurate the clover folder, could you please suggest the kext needed and clover boot agr that I should use?
Thanks in advance.

npci=0x2000 is checked?

• Thanks 1

On 7/9/2018 at 10:56 PM, MaLd0n said:

npci=0x2000 is checked?

Sorry for late reply and thank you for the hint, I've added npci=0x2000 and the installer booted successfully. Now I have the system up and running, all components seems to work pretty well.

My zip file attached below.

Send me Stevens-iMac.zip

Edited by St3vz

39 minutes ago, St3vz said:

Sorry for late reply and thank you for the hint, I've added npci=0x2000 and the installer booted successfully. Now I have the system up and running, all components seems to work pretty well.

My zip file attached below.

Send me Stevens-iMac.zip

TAKE A SHOT

CLOVER.zip

• Thanks 1

Hi, I've followed your guide as closely as possible (I did use the Terminal to make the bootable installer however because DiskMaker was giving me issues), but I can't seem to boot into Clover and install High Sierra. I'm using an Optiplex 755 with an E8400 and a Quadro NVS 295.

3 hours ago, B14NK said:

Hi, I've followed your guide as closely as possible (I did use the Terminal to make the bootable installer however because DiskMaker was giving me issues), but I can't seem to boot into Clover and install High Sierra. I'm using an Optiplex 755 with an E8400 and a Quadro NVS 295.

https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/332512-guide-macos-high-sierra-1013-dell-optiplex-780-760-755-790-990/