post here ONLY NVIDIA card that WORKS for you

138 posts in this topic

My EVGA 7900GS KO works perfectly, full QE/CI, sleep works. After applying Titan for the first time and rebooting, all I got was a black screen. I switched the DVI cable to the other port and the video instantly came up. I switched it back to the first port and it still came up. I don't know if I had to wait a little longer or what. I rebooted and this time there was a black screen for a tiny bit, but the video did come up.

Ran the Natit installer our of curiosity (without removing Titan) and now the black screen is very brief while the resolution is switching over and that is all. All is working perfectly this way!

Also, I originally had a Dell 7300LE in this PC which worked perfectly with Titan too (never tried Natit). I wiped OS X and reinstalled it before putting in the 7900GS.

I have success on:

MOBO-ASUS AW8 955X CHIPSET

CPU-INTEL PENTIUM D 3.0

RAM-2GB OCZ PLATINUM

HD-WD RAPTOR 74 GIG

VIDEOCARD-BFG 7800GTX STOCK OVERCLOCK(QE, AND CI)

NIC CARD- 3COMM PCI ETHERNET CARD.

I HAVE BEAM SYNC OFF AND QE2D ON. AND WORKS FANTASTICALLY.

Ditto, including dual display support in extended desktop mode.

Hi Bofors, heres´s Gary,

Do you really have dual monitoring? I have a Radeon X 1600XT, but only DVI is working.

Could you tell me a little bit more about your setup ... I have an Asus P5W DH Deluxe motherboard

and everythings works great- only the dual monitor problem..

Is it hard to install the new kernel ?

I would thank you very much for a short answer !

Greetings !

Gary

XFX GeForce 7900GT Xtreme Edition 1500 PCI-E WORKS

FULL QE/CI

10.4.8 JaS DvD SSE3 Intel Only with mifki's kernel

Using Natit 1.0 Installer

ASUS P5B

The only issue that i have it's a 10seconds blank screen at the end of the startup.

imagen1zm5.png

System:

Base 10.4.6 JaS DVD with SSE2 AMD patches, later upgraded to 10.4.7 and 10.4.8 with JaS's combo upgrade installs.

I had no luck with Titan.kext. It initializes but it hangs and never loads up aqua.

I also tried grabbing the nvidia kexts from the 10.4.8 combo intel upgrade off apple.com to no avail.

I will be extatic if someone figures out how to make these drivers work. Macvidia causes my PC to stutter.

Awesome work guys!! I hope to appreciate your work some more by being able to run it myself! Don't forget us AMD people.

My CPU is an AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+

I did the same as you tguless: "Base 10.4.6 JaS DVD with SSE2 AMD patches, later upgraded to 10.4.7 and 10.4.8 with JaS's combo upgrade installs. "... and had the same experience. I wasn't really expecting it to work fully after reading forums. Anyone know if there is a way to get it to work with full CI/QE on an AMD SEE2 system?

MSI 7800GT working overhere! Everything works fine.

Although I was not able to boot the OSX install DVD with my 7800gt. I had to place another card like an 7300gs to install 10.4.8 / smethex 8.8.1 Then I installed Titan, shut down my pc, replaced the 7300 with the 7800, and everything worked.

thevoiceover, Rkuipers:

Your cards have 256 MB memory? It seems that no one has ever got a G71 card with 512MB working. The problem seems to lie spesifically in the memory amount...

My card have 256Mb.

And you're right, I tried a 7950GTX (512MB) at the same way like the 7800gt, and it did't work at all

Full Work MACOSX 10.4.8 with:

MSI Nvidia Geforce 6800 Le 128MB AGB8x Full QI / CI

Intel Celeron 331 2.66GHZ to 3.1GHZ

Mainboard: Asrock 775i65G Sockel775

RAM: 1x 512MB DDR1 4MHZ, 1x 256MB DDR1 400MHZ

I can play Call of Duty 2, Battlefied 1942 and Quake 1-4