post here ONLY NVIDIA card that WORKS for you

138 posts in this topic

Geforce 6500 128M Vram:

QE/CI supported and can change resolution natively, but the total of vram it was recognised as 64M.

I only installed JaS 10.4.8 Intel AMD sse2 sse3 with ppf1 patched and selected titan driver.

So, if any method can fix the totsl vram?

Thanks.

Gorosh & MDG,

If you PM me with your email addresses, I have modified the dual 02 Natit kext to show the correct information in System profiler for 7900 GS and I can email this to you tonight when I am back on my own computer.

Any luck getting this? Check your PM.

Thanks ;)

• 4 weeks later...
XFX 7600GS Fully working superb, including sleep

Mobo: Asrock Conroe945G-DVI

Hi Zam, well i'm very interested with that card XFX 7600 GS

Does wake/sleep work well ?

Does the whole computer wake/sleep too ?

Does dual display work ?

DVi and VGA or dual DVI ?

BR

• 2 weeks later...

hey there,

i were using msi nx6600 diamond pci-e vga card with full support formely and last week i have changed my vga card to 256 bit support msi nx6800 gs. after many tries there are no QE and CI support. I am only able to set up osx without nvidia driver at custom settings and when i try to load natit and natit universal driver it crashes. anyone who succeed full work with 6800gs and how? thanks...

• 8 months later...

sorry i know its the wrong topic but i dunno what QE/CI means..i got my nvidia geforce 6600 working with the tubgirl install but i dont have resolutions more than 1024x768..can i get better resolutions or is that it?

i have natit..i think cuz that what it says when botting with -v

• 1 year later...

hi guys,

where is the file download link.my vga card fx5500 256 mb.mac os x 10.4.8 new install my pc.3.0 ghz cpu 478 pin 4 x 512 mb ddr 400 kingston ram d865perl intel mainbord 160 gb w&d sata hdd and nec dvd-rw sata my pc configration.install and working this version mac os x 10.4.8 vga not working resolotion.please help me.thank you everybody.