New JaS DVD

mifki

427 posts in this topic

could someone email me the torrent at thelightninghurder@hotmail.com

thanks to lechevalier :)

I tried to send the torrent to thelightninghurder@hotmail.com but I had this :

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

You cant just send 2+ gigs around the net, thats why we are using torrent sites :)

LMAO MAN! You didn't read what he wrote right. He sent him the .torrent file! Most likely Hotmail/Live Mail blocks .torrent.... you know M$ (Try sending it like in a zip or something compressed, I guess.)

-Neospy

P.S. You could, if you used Pando or similar in multiple parts. Your upload times would be painful, however.

Ok, I'm really getting pissed. I've been getting this same error over and over and closer together. I'll be zooming along DL'ing @20 and UL'ing @35-40 then this pops up:

WTF does it mean? I googled for that file and had 0 hits... HELP! I want to upload but I can't. Also I think I lost a huge chunk of my download for some reason too?

post-28970-1162167961_thumb.jpg

Ok, I'm really getting pissed. I've been getting this same error over and over and closer together. I'll be zooming along DL'ing @20 and UL'ing @35-40 then this pops up:

WTF does it mean? I googled for that file and had 0 hits... HELP! I want to upload but I can't. Also I think I lost a huge chunk of my download for some reason too?

1. Are you using Windows vista or XP? Since that can cause program compatibility errors.

2. Why not use a better client like utorrent? That should not cause that error, just restart the torrent with utorrent and point the download to the same directory as before, that way utorrent can continue the download, that should help out.

1. Are you using Windows vista or XP? Since that can cause program compatibility errors.

2. Why not use a better client like utorrent? That should not cause that error, just restart the torrent with utorrent and point the download to the same directory as before, that way utorrent can continue the download, that should help out.

1. I'm using Vista, RTM build 5840. I've used BitTorrent on ALL Vista builds downloading all kinds of stuff and never had this error. I'm even downloading 3 or 4 other files at the same time as this one and this file is the only one that gives me this error.

2. I've tried other Torrent programs, although not utorrent, but I keep going back to the original. It just seems to be the most reliable IMO for me. I'd rather try and solve the problem than simply ignore it and use another software...

2. I've tried other Torrent programs, although not utorrent, but I keep going back to the original. It just seems to be the most reliable IMO for me. I'd rather try and solve the problem than simply ignore it and use another software...

Just try uTorrent (160kb) and you'll see the difference.

And I've seen BitTorrent use up to 50MB of RAM, while uTorrent max is around 15MB.

Was using BT in 10.4.6 and kept getting hash failures till it eventually just stopped d/l. Transmission fixed that problem :(

jm 2 cents

NdofTaworld

hmm thats nice, i just lost connections to all peers, no one shows up. thats annoying. im also stuck at 66.9%

actually they show up, i just cannot connect to them?

hahaha, using uTorrent fixed it, hahahaha. i think ill stikc with uTorrent for a while instead of Azureus.

Hi, JaS, so glad to see you online! Can you tell me if I can extect this new 10.4.8 can fully support my T5600? Currently I have to disable 1 core in bios to make it run on your 10.4.7 installation DVD version. Thanks!