[AMD] OS X El Capitan (10.11) FX Kernel Task Force

spakk

1,227 posts in this topic

now I can also confirm that , I get the same kernel panic message.

Привет AlexTV, они могут писать здесь и на русском языке, если они пожелают

Hello AlexTV, you can write here also in Russian if you wish.

please test this kernel again and report: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/310796-amd-os-x-el-capitan-1011-fx-kernel-task-force/page-19?p=2226478&do=findComment&comment=2226478

• Like 1

hello :)

use voodoohda ? 

Hi Gils, did you still have your old FX CPU? :drool:  if so, can you try the kernel and give us a detailed report, thank you

Hi Gils, did you still have your old FX CPU? :drool:  if so, can you try the kernel and give us a detailed report, thank you

hey Spakk :)

yes , no fx but kabini 5350 , Phenom 555 and pentium D (64 bit) , no OS X on . 

• Like 1

I could not upload the kernel here, no idea why not. Please test if this kernel works

attachicon.gif10.11.2.zip

Edit from Shaneee: Kernel uploaded to post.

good job spakk ;)

https://youtu.be/ZJbM7zoOVac

Please try this kernel.

Shaneee , je pense que votre kernel doit fonctionner sur CPU FX and Athlon ssse3 , j'ai eu un problème graphique qui a généré un dossier "backup" dans l'arborescence  , ensuite j'ai installé une HD 4650 et au deuxième démarrage , le backup s'est activé qui a généré une erreur opcode .

Pour info , j'ai fait un clone du 3930k avec ccc et juste remplacé le kernel et modifié le fakesmc , le reste de l'Extension est vanilla donc le noyau 15.2 est tout à fait compatible avec 10.11.4 noyau 15.4 , j'ai juste quelques problèmes d'écriture USB 3 et une légère désynchronisation  audio/vidéo qui n'est pas très grave , se règle facilement en rentrant le drapeau fsb=xxx Mhz , pour le reste , le système est stable sans gros problème apparent :) 

Merci pour votre boulot , vous formez une très bonne équipe avec spakk :) 

Shanee, I think your kernel must run on FX and Athlon CPU SSSE3 I had a graphics issue that generated a "backup" folder in the tree, then I installed a HD 4650 and the second start-up, backup was activated which generated an opcode error.

FYI, I made a clone of 3930K with ccc and just replaced the kernel and modified fakesmc, the rest of the extension is so vanilla kernel 15.2 is fully compatible with 15.4 10.11.4 core I just a few writing problems USB 3 and a light-sync audio / video which is not very serious, is easily adjusted by returning the fsb flag = xxx Mhz, for the rest, the system is stable without apparent big problem :)
Thank you for your work, you form a very good team with spakk :)

post-1093405-0-36364900-1458950666_thumb.png

• Like 4

many Thank you for your detailed description Gils, we have missing you in the last weeks, it was for us (Duran, Shane and me) not possible to produce this error with glity icons on our amd hackintosh, to find a solution for this enormous problems.

but to your USB 3.0 problem, it can be solved, either by GenericUSBXHCI.kext or DSDT patch + driver patch

• Like 1

Yeah my Xcode updated 3 days ago and I can't build a vanilla kernel without errors let alone trust my previous kernel I built.attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-03-26 at 3.45.14 PM.png

Go to apple developer page and download the current version

Edit:

Is there any result to the last kernel? Please for a detailed report.

revised kernel, please test (@AlexMnrs @itisme754 @jsl @Gils)

thx to Duran and Shaneee

This kernel cause instant reboot for Phenom x4 9850 CPU in my hackintosh.

Please test this kernel  :yes: @AlexMnrs @itisme754

This works for Phenom x4 9850 CPU in my hackintosh at 10.11.4.

• Like 1

I could not upload the kernel here, no idea why not. Please test if this kernel works

attachicon.gif10.11.2.zip

Edit from Shaneee: Kernel uploaded to post.

This kernel can not boot to login desktop in Phenom x4 9850 CPU of my hackintosh.

It can boot to login desktop for Phenom II x6 1045 CPU in GA-870A1 MB at 10.11.4, but most app crashed immediately on open and only Firefox with Adobe Flash plugin working in my another hackintosh.

Edited by jsl
  • Like 1