[AMD] OS X El Capitan (10.11) Kernel Testing & Release (for help use the Help Topic)

spakk

1,255 posts in this topic

can you upload a picture of it

Which bootloader, Enoch or clover?

.....I read just this here:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/305938-fix-fix-for-black-screen-on-amd-7xxx-cards/page-2

perhaps is this information useful for you?

Already tried that. It worked on yosemite but not on el capitan. Here's a pic: http://i.imgur.com/zLqLQh4h.jpg

I used enoch (last build) and your v3 usb fix pack.

Kernel flags: -v npci=0x3000 PCIRootUID=0

I noticed that sometimes a cursor appear on the top right.

Already tried that. It worked on yosemite but not on el capitan. Here's a pic: http://i.imgur.com/zLqLQh4h.jpg

I used enoch (last build) and your v3 pack.

Kernel flags: -v npci=0x3000 PCIRootUID=0

I noticed that sometimes a cursor appear on the top right.

it looks very bad!  then upload your dsdt and the ioreg from Yosemite

No, you have a different board version. Install dsdt editor and export a raw dsdt, without making changes

...then install IoregExplorer.app and export the ioreg file

Edit:

if you have Windows operating system, then you can also export the dsdt by AIDA64 or DSDT Editor for Windows.

Edit:

if you can not make a dsdt, then try to patch the kext drivers.

Hi Guys

I have a small problem with my usb installer maybe somebody can help me with. Installation always stops at 16 minutes remaining due to error reading essentials.pkg ? I have made installer 3 times now and same error every time.

Thanks for any help in advance.

10.11.3 is installed but upon boot I am stopped after...

[iOBluetoothHCIController][start]                        --completed

I am running FX-6300 / R9 280x connected via HDMI I've tested Bronya's FX kernel_all, Shanee's RC3 and y2k4u FX kernel. All of which deliver this result. Each time I swap kernel I am repairing permissions and rebuilding caches in BSD via '-s kext-dev-mode=1'. I have attempted the following boot flags in Chameleon r2975...

npci=0x3000/2000, -f, -F, GraphicsEnabler=No, -force64, dart=0, PCIRoot=1

In addition to this I removed AppleIOBluetoothFamily.kext in S/L/E and the system will simply hang in the same position, leading me to believe that Bluetooth was not the source of the issue. If anyone can help I will be monitoring this closely, I understand FX processors have had a lot of trouble under El Capitan.

Hi Guys

I have a small problem with my usb installer maybe somebody can help me with. Installation always stops at 16 minutes remaining due to error reading essentials.pkg ? I have made installer 3 times now and same error every time.

Thanks for any help in advance.

if a problem with essentials.pkg, then the app is incomplete or defective, download once again the app from AppStore and create once again the installer ....... This sometimes happens when the data packages are interrupted during the download ....

10.11.3 is installed but upon boot I am stopped after...

[iOBluetoothHCIController][start]                        --completed

I am running FX-6300 / R9 280x connected via HDMI I've tested Bronya's FX kernel_all, Shanee's RC3 and y2k4u FX kernel. All of which deliver this result. Each time I swap kernel I am repairing permissions and rebuilding caches in BSD via '-s kext-dev-mode=1'. I have attempted the following boot flags in Chameleon r2975...

npci=0x3000/2000, -f, -F, GraphicsEnabler=No, -force64, dart=0, PCIRoot=1

In addition to this I removed AppleIOBluetoothFamily.kext in S/L/E and the system will simply hang in the same position, leading me to believe that Bluetooth was not the source of the issue. If anyone can help I will be monitoring this closely, I understand FX processors have had a lot of trouble under El Capitan.

use clover bootloader with FakeID for your Graphics card, see here:
with Enoch bootloader, then patch the kext drivers, see here

install the deleted "AppleIOBluetoothFamily.kext"  ===> S/L/E , you need just to patch the graphics drivers, then your system should successfully achieve the desktop.
  • Like 1

Other than the noted graphical issues with the current kernels. Can I expect 10.11.2 to run smoothly via VMWare with my current hardware? Kinda in a personal predicament where I would like to have as minimal problems as possible without relying on internet research to bail me out. So to speak :P Basically internet access is limited so yeah.

I would be willing to test FX kernels when I can though.

No, you have a different board version. Install dsdt editor and export a raw dsdt, without making changes

...then install IoregExplorer.app and export the ioreg file

Edit:

if you have Windows operating system, then you can also export the dsdt by AIDA64 or DSDT Editor for Windows.

Edit:

if you can not make a dsdt, then try to patch the kext drivers.

There was 162 errors in DSDT Editor... I used the "fix errors" option and then saved.

Files were too large for insanelymac (13mb) so I uploaded to google drive:

IOREG (on yosemite)

DSDT

try this:

boot from installer with the following flags

-s CsrActiveConfig=127 KernelBooter_kexts=Yes

once at the terminal, type the following, without the stuff in parenthesis:

mount -uw /

mkdir /Volumes/HD

ls /dev/disk* (you need to find your El Capitan hard drive, usually disk0s2)

mount -t hfs /dev/disk0s2 (or whatever your hard drive is) /Volumes/HD

mv /Volumes/HD/System/Library/Kernels/kernel /Volumes/HD/System/Library/Kernels/kernel.bak

cp -rf /System/Library/Kernels/kernel /Volumes/HD/System/Library/Kernels/kernel

chown -R root:wheel /Volumes/HD/System/Library/Kernels/*

shutdown -r now

after the reboot, boot with -f and whatever other flags you need

Hey I've obtained a new SSD for this and followed your steps but when I boot to the new install, Chameleon complains that it can't find the kernel. What did I do wrong?

put the kernel into the extra folder :-)))

I solved that by putting the SSD into a hard drive dock on my Mavericks install and assigning ownership to root:wheel but now I have another problem!

When I use the installer USB to boot to my new install, I get a USB loop error. It spams something about restarting and stopping it?

I fixed that on my installer USB so why doesn't that apply to the new hard drive? Aren't I using the kexts from the USB to boot, not the hard drive?

EDIT: I've booted to the setup screen! I removed the troublesome kexts but wasn't sure how to assign the proper permissions!

I selected my country, but it won't let me hit Continue!

@lpukraine

Here the same problem with the Photos.app. Only with this Kernel from Tora Chi Yo

10.11.0 AnV Ver AMD OnlyAttached Files

zip.gif 10.11.0-Kernel-AMD-ONLY.zip

Photos.app run perfekt!

Thanks!

10.11.3 works very well with this kernel.

Try some photos to sync and no more corrupted photos)

Upd.: unfortunately this kernel has some problems with apps(

Unable to use Dropbox.app and X-Mirage.app. They simple are not launched. Change kernel back to latest Shaneee's kernel and apps work again.

• Like 1

Reboot, system not started.

Same here. That's what i've get, when tried to rebuild prelinked kernel and system caches:

Last login: Fri Jan 29 23:38:53 on console
iMac-Ivan:~ ivan$ sudo chown root:admin /
Password:
iMac-Ivan:~ ivan$ sudo kextcache -system-prelinked-kernel
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67054 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA12 for kext IOUSBHostFamily.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67054 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA12 for kext IOSerialFamily.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67054 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA12 for kext IOBluetoothFamily.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67054 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA12 for kext AppleUSBTopCase.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleUSBMultitouch.kext
kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOStorageFamily]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOStorageFamily]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIArchitectureModelFamily]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIArchitectureModelFamily]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.security.TMSafetyNet]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.security.TMSafetyNet]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.kec.corecrypto]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.kec.corecrypto]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleMobileFileIntegrity]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleMobileFileIntegrity]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.security.sandbox]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.security.sandbox]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.security.quarantine]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.security.quarantine]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.kec.pthread]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.kec.pthread]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry]: The following symbols are unresolved for this kext:
kxld[com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry]: _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read
Link failed (error code 5).
Prelink failed for com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry; omitting from prelinked kernel.
kxld[com.apple.AppleGraphicsDeviceControl]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.AppleGraphicsDeviceControl]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.filesystems.ntfs]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.filesystems.ntfs]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIBlockCommandsDevice]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIBlockCommandsDevice]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIReducedBlockCommandsDevice]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIReducedBlockCommandsDevice]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.iokit.IONetworkingFamily]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.iokit.IONetworkingFamily]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOUserEthernet]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOUserEthernet]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOUSBMassStorageDriver]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOUSBMassStorageDriver]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleFDEKeyStore]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleFDEKeyStore]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOHIDFamily]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOHIDFamily]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOACPIFamily]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOACPIFamily]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOSlowAdaptiveClockingFamily]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOSlowAdaptiveClockingFamily]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOSerialFamily]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOSerialFamily]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIMultimediaCommandsDevice]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIMultimediaCommandsDevice]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.driver.IOPlatformPluginFamily]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.driver.IOPlatformPluginFamily]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.driver.IOPlatformPluginLegacy]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.driver.IOPlatformPluginLegacy]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.driver.ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.driver.ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.iokit.IONVMeFamily]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.iokit.IONVMeFamily]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.driver.DiskImages]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.driver.DiskImages]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.driver.DiskImages.FileBackingStore]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.driver.DiskImages.FileBackingStore]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleFWOHCI]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleFWOHCI]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOAHCIBlockStorage]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOAHCIBlockStorage]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOAcceleratorFamily2]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOAcceleratorFamily2]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.driver.CoreStorage]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.driver.CoreStorage]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.driver.CoreStorageFsck]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.driver.CoreStorageFsck]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.driver.corecapture]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.driver.corecapture]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.driver.CoreCaptureResponder]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.driver.CoreCaptureResponder]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.BootCache]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.BootCache]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.kext.triggers]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.kext.triggers]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.filesystems.autofs]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.filesystems.autofs]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleUSBTCKeyboard]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleUSBTCKeyboard]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleUSBTCButtons]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleUSBTCButtons]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleUSBMultitouch]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleUSBMultitouch]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleUSBTopCaseDriver]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleUSBTopCaseDriver]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleTopCaseHIDEventDriver]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleTopCaseHIDEventDriver]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleTopCaseActuatorHIDDriver]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleTopCaseActuatorHIDDriver]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleOSXWatchdog]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleOSXWatchdog]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleKeyStore]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleKeyStore]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleHV]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleHV]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.vecLib.kext]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.vecLib.kext]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.AppleFSCompression.AppleFSCompressionTypeZlib]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.AppleFSCompression.AppleFSCompressionTypeZlib]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.AppleFSCompression.AppleFSCompressionTypeDataless]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.AppleFSCompression.AppleFSCompressionTypeDataless]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleEFIRuntime]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleEFIRuntime]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleEFINVRAM]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleEFINVRAM]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleACPIButtons]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleACPIButtons]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

kxld[com.apple.nke.applicationfirewall]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read

kxld[com.apple.nke.applicationfirewall]: In interface com.apple.kpi.private of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write

iMac-Ivan:~ ivan$ sudo kextcache -system-caches
iMac-Ivan:~ ivan$

And then after reboot like bennington said - black screen, reboot.

• Like 1

I will test on my system

absolute! something has gone wrong. Although I did not get any errors while compiling. I'm going to do new.

Today I create chaos, :blush: sory, the last kernel was with opemu

so, now I have rebuilt the kernel and adjusted of all possible errors, someone has loss to test this kernel? and to let me know shortly. thx

Edit:

I have just started my system with the kernel, kernel works and can be used

Edit

test possible with all CPUs and write your results .... then we can adapt. On my system, I note no problems, all programs operate reliably as before. The graphics are just as good as before.

10.11.2-Kernel-AMD-ONLY.zip

• Like 1

so, now I have rebuilt the kernel and adjusted of all possible errors, someone has loss to test this kernel? and to let me know shortly. thx

Edit:

I have just started my system with the kernel, kernel works and can be used

kernel work for me, but still crashing with OpenGL and CompubenchCL, and my daily use Davinci Resolve 12 crashing