HP Z400/Z600/Z800 Workstations OS X 10.10.x/10.11.x Installation

chatdeau

1,131 posts in this topic

There was no HDEF Patch in your DSDT so i have add the HDEF  patch to  your dsdt you can try 

Thanks a lot man, let me try it now.  Do i now use this with the AppleHDA.kext you compiled?

Still not getting any sound, tried with both internal speakers and line out and not getting any sound. Im on El Capitan, do you have the disk repair commands for the kexts through terminal? Can't use disk utility since it's removed in El Capitan.

use this one

use this one

Thank you so much bro, that did the trick.  I installed both AppleHDA.kext and  CodecCommander.kext and volume is now working.  Now it's time to apply the changes on my other Z400.

• Like 1

These are mine 

I am running 10.11.5 without problem apart of iMessage and FaceTime

And two xeons :)  :)

Thanks for your Clover folder. Have you made any specific changes in your DSDT due to your configuration (Quad Core, graphics,...), or is this DSDT more generic?

Thanks for your Clover folder. Have you made any specific changes in your DSDT due to your configuration (Quad Core, graphics,...), or is this DSDT more generic?

my dsdt was patched by Rockey so i don't think he put anything related to my hardware

Ok I try your patched DSDT file and still got same issue .

My S/L/E doesn't have AppleHDADisabler.kext file at all......

Let me remake install USB and install el capital again to make sure nothing wrong with my USB.

So I finally went out and bought a 16gb flashkey so I could install El Capitan(I only had an 8gb one before) and I wanted to know before hand if anyone has iMessages working on El Capitan. I have Yosemite working perfectly now but I need to update to El Capitan to get the most recent Xcode+ iOS emulators

• Like 1

I can use other z800 ATI Radeon R9 270 to test it . 

the R9 270 will boot but won't be recognized as a 270(or even a 7000 series) without a bit of work I was going to use one in mine but i just swapped for a 270x i had in my windows machine

Sorry my friend this is for  luci2006ro, on 30 Jun 2016 - 07:38 AM, said:

Can you upload your Clover Folder From USB 

Here it is . I find out that my Video Graphic Quadro 5000 its not working , i installed CudaZ and i don't have Cuda. 

And my Display its very Lag because of that.

CLOVER.zip