Pattern of MLB (Main Logic Board)

holyfield

573 posts in this topic

@meteorite

From two examples (imac15,1 & Macbook Air 6,2) quoted earlier, MLB is one week earlier than Serial number. Thats why i plan to use 51 for MLB against my LX serial number (52nd week). But still ROM and xx values need to be sorted out. Only after that we will know whether the current serial number can be used or new serial number need to be generated from MLB.

I miss that part didnt read carefully.

Ok. Let's assume that chipmunk.nl is right, then we should use this table: 

Production week: 1 - 26
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 C D F G H J K L M N P Q R T V W X

Production week: 27 - 52
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 C D F G H J K L M N P Q R T V W X

Makes sense.

11 (March)
12 (MARCH)
13 (APRIL)
14 (APRIL)
15 (APRIL)
16 (APRIL)
17 (APRIL)
18 (MAY)
19 (MAY)
1C

36 (September)
37 (September)

• Like 1

11 (March)
12 (MARCH)
13 (APRIL)
14 (APRIL)
15 (APRIL)
16 (APRIL)
17 (APRIL)
18 (MAY)
19 (MAY)
1C

36 (September)
37 (September)

Sorry, you lost me here (I do not understand what you are trying to say).

p.s. What is the error message that people here are getting when they try to login to their iMessage account (with custom MBL/ROM)?

I found 34 errors in a file and I am only two steps away of activation!

tamorgen

did you find your board type?

Beacuse i'm trying to make my own MLB and it is the same system that you have.Thanks

It should be 600, based on Pike Alpha, but I'm not 100% positive.  I don't think the board type should be different for a different speed CPU.  The board should be the same.

Thank you all for your researches !

About 13 chars MLB, i'm still confused and i tried to build a MacPro3,1 for my old socket 775 mobo.

I chosed a china made model : YM

Manufactured in 2008, week 37 : 8 37

This board has a 3 digits EEE code : XDA

According to the first page of this thread, the pattern for 13 chars MLB should be "PPYWWSSSSCCCC"

so, for now, i've got : YM 8 37 ssss c XDA

"ssss" stands for "production number within this week" and "c" for a part of "model of hardware part" but no space left to link the MLB to ROM and the single "c" char is a problem.

Is there anyone with a MacPro3,1 MLB example to share with us, helping us to find a clue ?

PS : if the 5 missing chars could be something like TTT + CC , matching the 17 chars MLB pattern, perhaps it will be better...

I think my TTT for this MP3,1 is 406 but i'm not sure  :angel_not:

Thank you all for your researches !

About 13 chars MLB, i'm still confused and i tried to build a MacPro3,1 for my old socket 775 mobo.

I chosed a china made model : YM

Manufactured in 2008, week 37 : 8 37

This board has a 3 digits EEE code : XDA

According to the first page of this thread, the pattern for 13 chars MLB should be "PPYWWSSSSCCCC"

so, for now, i've got : YM 8 37 ssss c XDA

"ssss" stands for "production number within this week" and "c" for a part of "model of hardware part" but no space left to link the MLB to ROM and the single "c" char is a problem.

Is there anyone with a MacPro3,1 MLB example to share with us, helping us to find a clue ?

PS : if the 5 missing chars could be something like TTT + CC , matching the 17 chars MLB pattern, perhaps it will be better...

I think my TTT for this MP3,1 is 406 but i'm not sure  :angel_not:

In my working MacPro3,1 definition "ssss c" are all numbers. W8 as location. Logged straight in iMessage

In my working MacPro3,1 definition "ssss c" are all numbers. W8 as location. Logged straight in iMessage

Thank you for this information.

Have you done a home made MLB or is it a couple of ROM+MLB from another MP3,1?

Is there a proved working method for 13 chars MLB yet ?

It's working with my imac's ROM+MLB on my MP3,1 hack since one week because i was kicked off iMessage with my home made old fashioned "serial+6chars to match 17 chars"

Would like to prepare myself to security enforcement from the fruit company ... :)

Did a mistake in previous post : my MLB should be    YM 8 37 ssss XDA c

Still have a problem with ssss and c chars ...

I have been using my own user generated SN, MLB and ROM using only the basic Clover guidelines from last month and it works just fine so far. Updated to 10.10.1 and can sign out then back in to iMessage with no problems. Had to phone Apple with the customer code about a month ago when first updating to Yosemite + Clover but fine ever since. I wonder if the Apple agent "added" my user generated variables to his database or perhaps am I living on borrowed time and will eventually be signed out permanently...?

Up to today I was like you. It sign me out and customer code messege was back. I use real Mac values now to get Messages working, not good as they from internet. I don't have real Mac.

This thread is our last hope but I fear that Apple got this Numbers listed and generating won't work.

Thank you for this information.

Have you done a home made MLB or is it a couple of ROM+MLB from another MP3,1?

Is there a proved working method for 13 chars MLB yet ?

It's working with my imac's ROM+MLB on my MP3,1 hack since one week because i was kicked off iMessage with my home made old fashioned "serial+6chars to match 17 chars"

Would like to prepare myself to security enforcement from the fruit company ... :)

Custom Made S/N, MLB and ROM

Well this is finally promising for those of us with MacPro3,1 smbios.

So you used W8 as location. Does your serial start with G8? Most of the real serials I've seen do so i patterned my generated on after them.

So is this the logic behind the numbers?:

W8 - Production location

8 - Year (since all were made that year)

XX - Week (whatever week you choose)

SSSS - Production number (again, whatever you want to chose. Are these always numbers or code like base34?)

XDAx - EEE code plus any number?

11 (March)
12 (MARCH)
13 (APRIL)
14 (APRIL)
15 (APRIL)
16 (APRIL)
17 (APRIL)
18 (MAY)
19 (MAY)
1C

36 (September)
37 (September)

MLB has ww for week of Production and these are week values

Can Any one explain what is "The _DirtyJetsamMemoryLimit"

Every time it found when we cant login into iMessage

I think  its about MLB << not sure

MLB has ww for week of Production and these are week values

Can Any one explain what is "The _DirtyJetsamMemoryLimit"

I get it on my MBP 6,2. Pretty sure it's not related to anything important. This machine has had its Logic Board replaced, so maybe it's about that, but I've never had any iMessage issues on it.

Well this is finally promising for those of us with MacPro3,1 smbios.

So you used W8 as location. Does your serial start with G8? Most of the real serials I've seen do so i patterned my generated on after them.

So is this the logic behind the numbers?:

W8 - Production location

8 - Year (since all were made that year)

XX - Week (whatever week you choose)

SSSS - Production number (again, whatever you want to chose. Are these always numbers or code like base34?)

XDAx - EEE code plus any number?

I'm using CK as location. In SSSS - Production number I've only numbers. In my case the first one is a 0 and converting it from base64 to decimal, results a reasonable production number, in the order of some thousands. So yes it is possible it is in Base64. The EEE code in my case seems to be in the form xEEE not EEEx (x is a number)

I'm using CK as location. In SSSS - Production number I've only numbers. In my case the first one is a 0 and converting it from base64 to decimal, results a reasonable production number, in the order of some thousands. So yes it is possible it is in Base64. The EEE code in my case seems to be in the form xEEE not EEEx (x is a number)

Thank you for your help.

Looking at logic board replacement stores, all vendors are selling 2.8, 3.0 and 3.2 GHz MP3.1 board with XDA EEE codes.

They say EEE code is located xxxxxxxxxXDAx.

Looking at your MBP mid2009 above (EEE = 8GC), i see that EEE is not at the end of your MLB.

So, for me, this quad char id from from three char EEE is still a mystery.

Perhaps, this part at the end is not so important for activation...

Thank you for your help.

Looking at logic board replacement stores, all vendors are selling 2.8, 3.0 and 3.2 GHz MP3.1 board with XDA EEE codes.

They say EEE code is located xxxxxxxxxXDAx.

Looking at your MBP mid2009 above (EEE = 8GC), i see that EEE is not at the end of your MLB.

So, for me, this quad char id from from three char EEE is still a mystery.

Perhaps, this part at the end is not so important for activation...

I did some research using data from a real Mac mini3,1 and can confirm you are right; EEE code is located xxxxxxxxxXDAx.

So MLB can be this way PP Y WW SSSS EEE C. I'm also pretty sure that SSS in S/N and SSSS in MLB are the production number for that week in Base34, but my conclusions are empirical and based on results in Klantenservice, that I don't know how much I can trust.

I did some research using data from a real Mac mini3,1 and can confirm you are right; EEE code is located xxxxxxxxxXDAx.

So MLB can be this way PP Y WW SSSS EEE C. I'm also pretty sure that SSS in S/N and SSSS in MLB are the production number for that week in Base34, but my conclusions are empirical and based on results in Klantenservice, that I don't know how much I can trust.

I can second that. The EEE code is 9ZZx for a MacMini3,1. The last digit in the one I have is a letter. Not sure if this is for base34 or not.

Production Location is J5 for the one I have.

Flicka, How did you arrive at using CK for your Production code for the MacPro3,1?

And what are you using for your ROM value? Are you using your machine's MAC address or using one from the Apple database?

I can second that. The EEE code is 9ZZx for a MacMini3,1. The last digit in the one I have is a letter. Not sure if this is for base34 or not.

Production Location is J5 for the one I have.

Flicka, How did you arrive at using CK for your Production code for the MacPro3,1?

And what are you using for your ROM value? Are you using your machine's MAC address or using one from the Apple database?

The result was achieved in collaboration with holyfield (all credits to him). All serials are custom made. Rom value from Apple database