Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

It is GA-Z97-D3H revision 1.0 with Ozmosis Bios: Ozmosis Mod für Z97-D3H, also tested with Ozmosis Bios: Z97-D3H.

I hope I can post the links here, otherwise I delete the links.

Here's your Z97-D3H-F9 Rev 1.0 Bios With all Ozmosis staffs except Disabler and VoodooHDA! So don't try to change something even the OzmosisDefaults, Flash your Mobo with it, reset nvram, setup your BIOS, boot OS X with Verbose mode and post it's screenshot, then we can go to find problems if there! 

Your CPU isn't recognized!
Reboot without DSDT, download Pike R Alpha SSDT Tool from here, save the aml file In: EFI/Oz/Acpi/Load/SSDT.aml

Reboot and post a new screenshot, but make it more clear near the monitor!

Here's your Z97-D3H-F9 Rev 1.0 Bios With all Ozmosis staffs except Disabler and VoodooHDA! So don't try to change something even the OzmosisDefaults, Flash your Mobo with it, reset nvram, setup your BIOS, boot OS X with Verbose mode and post it's screenshot, then we can go to find problems if there!

Now i flased my Mobo with your Bios - without OzmosisDefaults.

I reset my NVRAM, setup my BIOS and boot in verbose mode.

And what should I say it is the same error.

Boot Sierra:

IMG_1763.jpg

Boot Recovery Partition:

IMG_1765.jpg

Than i also tryed to boot with installer usb stick. And i get this

IMG_1766.jpg

Is it not possible to boot oob the installation stick with ozmosis?

Or need i boot-args or special kext or something other?

Your CPU isn't recognized!

Reboot without DSDT, download Pike R Alpha SSDT Tool from here, save the aml file In: EFI/Oz/Acpi/Load/SSDT.aml

Reboot and post a new screenshot, but make it more clear near the monitor!

so renamed dsdt to something else did that ssdt process copied it reseted nvram and it did this (look at picture) but when i started typing this reply it booted to desktop should i try to rename dsdt back and try again?

post-1546480-0-50445700-1481036604_thumb.jpg

First picture, you have Power Management issue, related to your SSDT! But why not trying the OzmosisDefaults I've posted? 

so renamed dsdt to something else did that ssdt process copied it reseted nvram and it did this (look at picture) but when i started typing this reply it booted to desktop should i try to rename dsdt back and try again?

Delete DSDT and the SSDT , is more preferable, redo the step making SSDT with the tool, reboot, put this DSDT DSDT-Z97-HD3-F9.aml.zip as I deleted Device id's from it. Post a new screen shot, there's only a missing Bluetooth controller error!

A try all USB's port, 2.0 and 3.0!

Edited by ammoune78

Hi friends which kind of OzmosisDefaults i can use for Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 7 with I7-4770K and one Nvidia TitanX? 
I would like install El Capitan with Last Ozmosis.

Many Thanks

Hi friends which kind of OzmosisDefaults i can use for Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 7 with I7-4770K and one Nvidia TitanX? 

I would like install El Capitan with Last Ozmosis.

Many Thanks

Hi Aigors!

I use the iMac15,1 without the same CPU and GPU, but I prefer this one, 14,1 gives me KernelPanic even if same CPU!

ammoune78, on 06 Dec 2016 - 4:48 PM, said:

Hi Aigors!

I use the iMac15,1 without the same CPU and GPU, but I prefer this one, 14,1 gives me KernelPanic even if same CPU!

Thank You, have you some suggestion on howto assemble ? it's' a long time that i stopped to play with ozmosis :D so, i need some advices

I use only Clover configurator and PlistEdit Pro for it, would you like I make one?

My brain it's full of rust  :(  i'was not able to build a valid Defaults.plist with Intel 4600 card  :|  :wallbash:

Aigors the process is simple, Download the QUO bios given by xpamamadeus, open it with UEFITool, locate the ozmosisdefaults, click the triangle in the left side of the module, click second time on it to reveal the raw format, right click on the raw and choose extract body then as plist.

Open it with PlistEdit Pro and click on the second section where you can:

A

1- Add a child

2- Name it as DisableIntelInjection

3- Click on it's Class case and choose from the menu Boolean

4- Now go to it's Value and choose again from the menu No

B

1- add a child

2- Name it as AAPL, ig-platform-id

3- now click on it's Class case and choose from the menu Number

4- Click on the value and type 220,332,035 without forgetting the COMMA

The first section is for SMBios!

I'm working on a easy step by step video guide, and I will post it as it will be just for remembering the guide by xpamamadeus in the first post, and for who don't take a time to read it!

This is the first problem why sadly THE KiNG was stopped from giving support, because others don't read, then they post question that already present in the guide, then he became nervous because to much questions like that!

Any way, I'm working on it now! 

So one picture is with and the other is without ssdt present in efi partition. And i dont still have any sound from kext in bios

Have you placed the DSDT given in Efi\Oz\Acpi\Load\DSDT.aml? Because without it AppleALC can't get sound ready. Don't boot without generated SSDT, it shows unknown CPU!

I tried to put latest AppleHDA kext to efi partition but still no luck and if i change renderer from os x to nvidia i see verbose but then it like turns off signal output but after nvram reset is again bootable to desktop

and i noticed that mine dvd drive after few minutes finds disc something like that. you turn pc on and it starts doing that sound 

Edited by Morc

@ Morc

I don't know why you turn around nothing! Your boot log with SSDT is fine no problem, Put in the Efi partition your generated SSDT and the DSDT that I've posted, Put the AppleALC that I've posted inside your bios, if you don't want to use DSDT, use SSDT from rampage dev website it's a Haswell DMG and search in the folder named Step 3 for your board and choose Nvidia folder, place it with SSDT that you generated earlier, but when you will use the two SSDT's, the one that contain CPU informations need to be renamed as SSDT-1!

Reboot, and problems will forget your PC!

You have to know that "AppleHDA or ALC" needs a HDEF device patched to work, without it you can stay without Audio only if you have HDAEnabler!

Now i flased my Mobo with your Bios - without OzmosisDefaults.

I reset my NVRAM, setup my BIOS and boot in verbose mode.

And what should I say it is the same error.

Boot Sierra:

IMG_1763.jpg

Boot Recovery Partition:

IMG_1765.jpg

Than i also tryed to boot with installer usb stick. And i get this

IMG_1766.jpg

Is it not possible to boot oob the installation stick with ozmosis?

Or need i boot-args or special kext or something other?

No help for me?

No help for me?

How can I help you, if you do only what you want! You need angels help, and even if, they must put you a complete anesthesia to come helping you, stay on earth my friend. 

More than that, no hardware signature! You have to know that trying something is just to try, and to know if the changes made are going to do the difference!

Your screenshots shows that there is no SSDT = Unknown CPU + ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin, and a KernelPanic!

Use my complete bios with it's OzmosisDefaults, download SSDT generator SSDTPRGEN from Pike R Alpha git make your own, download the same Haswell dmg from Rampage Dev website go to folder Step 3 Find your Mobo from it's chipset folder got to Nvidia or AMD folder take the SSDTput it in Efi\Oz\Acpi\Load:SSDT.aml from Rampage + rename the CPU SSDT to SSDT-1.aml put it there!

Do what you want with your USB Stick or OS X!

• Like 1

@ Morc

I don't know why you turn around nothing! Your boot log with SSDT is fine no problem, Put in the Efi partition your generated SSDT and the DSDT that I've posted, Put the AppleALC that I've posted inside your bios, if you don't want to use DSDT, use SSDT from rampage dev website it's a Haswell DMG and search in the folder named Step 3 for your board and choose Nvidia folder, place it with SSDT that you generated earlier, but when you will use the two SSDT's, the one that contain CPU informations need to be renamed as SSDT-1!

Reboot, and problems will forget your PC!

You have to know that "AppleHDA or ALC" needs a HDEF device patched to work, without it you can stay without Audio only if you have HDAEnabler!

in haswell dmg is Z97-HD3 missing and even with ssdt from D3H i cant get any video output from nvda_drv=1 and Nvidia renderer. + i need to test intel gpu.

If no SSDT for your Board, take my DSDT instead, you're going to test my friend, this is just to know if it will work, if worked go trash my files and make yours it's simple! 

DSDT is for injecting DSM for Devices that don't work natively even if it's kext is present. So DSDT with generated SSDT earlier for CPU AppleALC in bios, Because I use Layout id:1 and my AppleALC have only ACL887 Codec with only layout id:1 and nothing more because of size problem in bios!

Boot OS X with your IGPU!

use nvda_drv=1 only if you already installed NvidiaWebDriver, otherwise use nvda_drv=0!

If no SSDT for your Board, take my DSDT instead, you're going to test my friend, this is just to know if it will work, if worked go trash my files and make yours it's simple! 

DSDT is for injecting DSM for Devices that don't work natively even if it's kext is present. So DSDT with generated SSDT earlier for CPU AppleALC in bios, Because I use Layout id:1 and my AppleALC have only ACL887 Codec with only layout id:1 and nothing more because of size problem in bios!

Boot OS X with your IGPU!

use nvda_drv=1 only if you already installed NvidiaWebDriver, otherwise use nvda_drv=0!

i updated to sierra successfully but if i can i will use nvda_drv but it refuses to go to desktop now it will stay on verbose