Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

@witjojo

I had a same problem with Mac mini SMBios in OzmosisDefeults, I changed it to Mac Pro 6,1 and now it works. With only 64Mb in Bios settings, it shows 1536Mb!

Give up a try ^_^ .  

I forgot to say that I do not use any Graphics patch in DSDT, for both GFX0 for Intel and PEG0 for AMD, just a little touch in OzmosisDefaults with AAPL, ig-platform-id, Framebuffer and Disabled as False, for both!

Just let Ozmosis do it's job to work perfectly, also see Ozmosis boot Log, It will help you to enter more informations in OzmosisDefaults with the help of DPCIManager!

I choose the simplest and easiest way, to don't spend more time for one or two things, if the result is good enough!

Bios setting is 64 MB and i tried also with 32 MB.

Without DSDT and OzmosisDefaults (OOB Ozmosis - tried different F9 versions) i get the message: busy timeout(0), (60s), kextd wait:(0) 'GFX0'

Where i find the Ozmosis boot Log?

The 64Mb is just a result of what i did in OzmosisDefaults! That's why i said, when i had same problem and i changed the SMBios from Mac Mini to Mac Pro 6,1 and it work because, before fixing this problem, under Display/Graphics it was chowing only Graphics: 5Mb.

I'm talking about to change your SMBios settings, try different Mac version, Mac Pro for exemple! But you have to set: DisableIntelInjection=False and AAPL,ig-platform-id=220332035 need to be set as integer!

Exemple of my OzmosisDefaults:

<key>AAPL,ig-platform-id</key>

<integer>220332035</integer>

<key>AtiFramebuffer</key>

<string>Hamachi</string>

<key>DisableAtiInjection</key>

<false/>

<key>DisableIntelInjection</key>

<false/>

<key>DisableNvidaInjection</key>

<true/>

Audio problem was fixed!

I did it by deleting all Realtek codecs except the 887 that i use from AppleALC-master, building it with xcode and adding it to the firmware as ffs file, changed DisableVoodooHDA from True to False and SMBios from iMac14,1 to iMac15,1. Now boot fast than before and not slowest during desktop loading as before.

iMac14,1 gives me KernelPanic!

Edited by ammoune78

@ammoune78

The SMBios is iMac14,2 and i set: DisableIntelInjection=False and AAPL,ig-platform-id=220332035 in OzmosisDefaults.

As I have written before i get the Error when booting: busy timeout(0), (60s), kextd wait:(0) 'GFX0'

The monitor is connected via DVI.

You still have an idea why the error comes.

Maybe it seems that you didn't understood!

Clearly you wrote:

[Previously i had no OzmosisDefault.plis and no DSDT.aml, it ran OOB.]

In this case why OOB: Is it because NO OzmosisDefaults before, and if no OzmosisDefaults then Ozmosis will load it's default SMBios which is the MacPro3,1, and with the MacPro3,1 we always can run OS X.

And clearly you wrote: 

[Now I have made an OzmosisDefault.plist.
But with the entry here
<Key> AAPL, ig-platform-id </ key>
<Integer> 220332035 </ integer>
also the error: busy timeout (0), (60s), kextd wait: (0) 'GFX0]

In this case why the error: Is it Because as you wrote:

[The SMBios is iMac14,2 and i set: DisableIntelInjection=False and AAPL,ig-platform-id=220332035 in OzmosisDefaults.
As I have written before i get the Error when booting: busy timeout(0), (60s), kextd wait:(0) 'GFX0]
When the SMBios was changed from MacPro3,1 to iMac14,2, the kext for IGPU was loaded because iMac have an IGPU unlike MacPro3,1 that not have it, and in addition to that you have to change the framebuffer of the kext.

So the first fix that you have to do is to try the OzmosisDefaults that I've attached to the previous post which it contain iMac15,1 or to make a MacPro3,1 or 6,1 to leave this problem!

Here is a OzmosisDefaults MacPro6,1 which you have to add into it the 5 last digits from your Ethernet Mac Address to the BaseBoardSerial section, the 5 digits must be after the serial in order to have 17 Digits: OzmosisDefaults.raw.zip , open it with PlistEdit Pro and make sure that you saved the file after modification!

Now try and give us result!

Hi! 

I downloaded Z97-HD3 from BIOS repository bios for my mobo and my El Capitan cannot boot just shows logo for second and reboots.

i can run it with clover usb but not with Ozmosis...

or wait.... where i can download latest Ozmosis and mod it for newer bios?

@ witjojo 

I see now what's your problem. It's caused by the FakeSMC version that you use! And  :hysterical: you forgot the most important part!

Based on the detail of what you: have, did and whant, the support will be easier!

Hi! 

I downloaded Z97-HD3 from BIOS repository bios for my mobo and my El Capitan cannot boot just shows logo for second and reboots.

i can run it with clover usb but not with Ozmosis...

or wait.... where i can download latest Ozmosis and mod it for newer bios?

Post your hardware signature with Mobo Revision: (rev2.1, 2.0 or 1.0), to get help from others based on what you use!

You firmware will be posted after that in a moment! 

Edited by ammoune78
  • Like 1

@ witjojo 

I see now what's your problem. It's caused by the FakeSMC version that you use! And  :hysterical: you forgot the most important part!

Based on the detail of what you: have, did and whant, the support will be easier!

Post your hardware signature with Mobo Revision: (rev2.1, 2.0 or 1.0), to get help from others based on what you use!

You firmware will be posted after that in a moment! 

Hello... i forgot... I have rev 2.0

@ MorcCrafak

Here's Ozmosissed Bios to 167X-MASS with Sierra support for your Mobo Rev2 F9, with Updated UEFI modules by UBU, included all Ozmosis staff except Disabler and VoodooHDA!

Which graphics card you use and what SMBios do you prefer! You forgot to post your hardware signature:

Mobo, Revision, Bios version

CPU

GPU's

I can't make OzmosisDefaults without CPU & GPU's!

Ok here's your iMac15,1 OzmosisDefaults: OzmosisDefaults.plist.zip , open it with PlistEdit Pro as it can rename the file to raw format! Then you just have to ADD the last five digits from your Mac address to the already BaseBoardSerial number section, then install NvidiaWebDriver for your GTX 750, and add into the boot-args: nvda_drv=1!

which mac address do you mean? and i have to insert it into BaseBoardSerial or BaseBoardSerialAssetTag send me example 

tried it: 

verbose: nothing

normal: like before

Ok here's what you need to do:

<key>BaseBoardSerial</key>

<string>C02NHOGDGDR9XXXXX</string> Where the X's are, is where you have to enter your last five digits=> Mac address of the network adapter that you use for everyday: If it's wifi then put it, if RJ45 then enter it's 5 last digits.

Exemple

My MAC address is: go to System Preferences/Network/advanced/Hardware= 8S:GG:Q7:22:3F:Z8, so the last five digits are= 2:3F:Z8.

Now my BaseBoardSerial will be:

<key>BaseBoardSerial</key>

<string>C02NHOGDGDR923FZ8</string>, why only 5 digits? Is it because an BaseBoardSerial should have 17 digits, Using Clover Configurator, the generated iMac serial will have only 12 digits, so you will have to add 5 digits!  

The better for you is to boot in verbose mode, so you will check for possible error's if there's to fix them!

Reboot your PC, @ the boot screen logo press in one time the two buttons: Windows + alt, you will be @ the OzmosisHorizontalTheme, select your OS X HD by keyboard, press @ one time the two buttons Windows + v.

You will see Verbose screen!

I'm planning to do an From A to Z simple guide for Ozmosis Bios mod, and I will make a Repository for Gigabyte bios's, but only Boards that have enough space for Ozmosis Staffs! But support will always be here, it's just an how to step by step, as the one in the First post no body read it, I don't know why!

You have to disable VT-d from bios settings, reset your nvramboot first with your GTX 750, unless you have installed NvidiaWebDriver, then you can add nvda_drv=1!

If only one reboot after flash, it's ok and normal, each time after nvram reset Ozmosis will boot OS X after restart!

You will also need a proper DSDT for your board, or if you aren't familiar with it, you can only get the SSDT from Rampage Dev website, it will help you booting without wasting your time! Or wait a moment I will make a DSDT for your board.

Edited by ammoune78
  • Like 1

Here's DSDT-Z97-HD3-F9.aml.zip your DSDT, with fix errors, DTGP, SAT0, HDEF, SMBUS, XHCI, GFX0, PEGP, GLAN, PNLF, MEI, MCHC and OSDW. This will allows you to boot Windows, Without problem! Try it first in EFI:Oz/Acpi/Load/DSDT.aml. If all goes well, then you can put it in your firmware.

If you always have black screen and constantly reboots, there will be maybe a UBU problem with updating GOP of your bios, I'll post another one without UBU Orom's update.

So here's Bios without any orom's update, there's only Ozmosis staffs.

Edited by ammoune78

Maybe it seems that you didn't understood!

Clearly you wrote:

[Previously i had no OzmosisDefault.plis and no DSDT.aml, it ran OOB.]

In this case why OOB: Is it because NO OzmosisDefaults before, and if no OzmosisDefaults then Ozmosis will load it's default SMBios which is the MacPro3,1, and with the MacPro3,1 we always can run OS X.

And clearly you wrote: 

[Now I have made an OzmosisDefault.plist.

But with the entry here

<Key> AAPL, ig-platform-id </ key>

<Integer> 220332035 </ integer>

also the error: busy timeout (0), (60s), kextd wait: (0) 'GFX0]

In this case why the error: Is it Because as you wrote:

[The SMBios is iMac14,2 and i set: DisableIntelInjection=False and AAPL,ig-platform-id=220332035 in OzmosisDefaults.

As I have written before i get the Error when booting: busy timeout(0), (60s), kextd wait:(0) 'GFX0]

When the SMBios was changed from MacPro3,1 to iMac14,2, the kext for IGPU was loaded because iMac have an IGPU unlike MacPro3,1 that not have it, and in addition to that you have to change the framebuffer of the kext.

So the first fix that you have to do is to try the OzmosisDefaults that I've attached to the previous post which it contain iMac15,1 or to make a MacPro3,1 or 6,1 to leave this problem!

Here is a OzmosisDefaults MacPro6,1 which you have to add into it the 5 last digits from your Ethernet Mac Address to the BaseBoardSerial section, the 5 digits must be after the serial in order to have 17 Digits: attachicon.gifOzmosisDefaults.raw.zip , open it with PlistEdit Pro and make sure that you saved the file after modification!

Now try and give us result!

The SMBios was never changed from MacPro3,1 to iMac14,2. I had already iMac14,2 before.

I changed my bios from the version Ozmosis Z97D3H_F9_Sierra (Ozmosis 167X-MAS Support for Sierra - iMac14,2) to manufacturer version Z97-D3H-F9.

Then changed from the standard manufacturer version back to the Ozmosis Z97D3H_F9_Sierra version, also iMac14,2.

@ witjojo

I see now what's your problem. It's caused by the FakeSMC version that you use! And :hysterical: you forgot the most important part!

Based on the detail of what you: have, did and whant, the support will be easier!

And i had never a FakeSMC.kext under Efi/Oz/Darwin/Extensions/Common. Perhaps it was integrated into Ozmosis.

I only had the Ozmosis Bios (Z97D3H_F9_Sierra version, iMac14,2) and AppleIntelE1000e.kext under Efi/Oz/Darwin/Extensions/Common.

Not more.

Thanks so i downloaded DSDT flashed bios reseted nvram and magic happens, IT WORKS...

now i have to somehow get to desktop without safe mode

and which kext do i need in efi partition?

sound ethernet? without FakeSMC and Sensors?

Thanks so i downloaded DSDT flashed bios reseted nvram and magic happens, IT WORKS...

now i have to somehow get to desktop without safe mode

and which kext do i need in efi partition?

sound ethernet? without FakeSMC and Sensors?

Here's AppleAlcKextCompress.zip AppleALC to add it into Bios file, and the RealtekRTL8111.kext.zip RealtekRTL8111 in EFI/Oz/Darwin/Extensions/Common/RealtekRTL8111.kext

The DSDT you've downloaded will allows you to boot Windows, so just boot OS X with DSDT in Verbose, post screenshot of it, to see if errors, if no the you can put it on bios!