Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

Test 

Sorry Crusher it doesn't work. Either selecting EDK Shell in F12 menu or clicking shell icon instead loads my first OSX install. 

Think what ever boot entry or memory address that loads the shell in OZ is coded wrong.

Thanks

after debating with this problem for almost a year i realized it's not working at all (in my current setup), All i did, i had a clover boot stick with the shell and its fine and working from the USB stick, protip: save this space in your rom for other drivers. 

Lol give me your Defaults.plist....Or remove Hermits Shell from bios!!!!

Here you go. I doubt it has any thing to do with Hermit Shell even though I'm sure its not perfect.

Thanks.

Edit: Got another problem in that if I update to 11.6 after reboot nothing happens and stalls out.

I'm on 11.2 right now. Can someone help please?

Defaults.plist.zip

Cool Joe. Thanks for the post.. Got another issue if anyone can help fix. On one of my drives I incorrectly tried to install Sierra via the update app which failed. Then I got like two Capitan boot entries one with apple icon in Oz menu and one without. The one without loads Capt just fine but after four finger salute the working icon is gone and can no longer boot into Capitan from the apple logo icon as the other icon is gone. Anyone how to fix??

Thanks

Thanks Crusher. I know it needs work. Out of curiosity what Acpi loader mode you recommend?

@Joe75,

Where do you place that file? On my EFI partition I created a BOOT folder and copied the file like you said but doesnt appear in the Oz boot menu. Can you please clarify the exact path? I dont have two EFI folders just one.

Thanks

Hi,

Updated to 11.6 from 11.2 and now can't boot at all. Stalls at logo for ten seconds and returns to Ozmosis boot menu. No progress bar. No verbose listings at boot. Just a black screen and logo. Safe mode works though. Anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks.

PS: reworked my Defaults.plist from following guides. Think its related to video injection but disabling nvidia injection on or off makes no difference.

Hi,

Updated to 11.6 from 11.2 and now can't boot at all. Stalls at logo for ten seconds and returns to Ozmosis boot menu. No progress bar. No verbose listings at boot. Just a black screen and logo. Safe mode works though. Anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks.

PS: reworked my Defaults.plist from following guides. Think its related to video injection but disabling nvidia injection on or off makes no difference.

Its probably better you stick to clover or chameleon, ozmosis is for advanced users only.

• Like 3