Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

Save the following to a file called Info.plist and change the 1e02 under IONameMatch to match the device ID for a 9 Series chipset.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
	<key>CFBundleDevelopmentRegion</key>
	<string>English</string>
	<key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>
	<string>org.chameleon.plist.AHCIPortInjector</string>
	<key>CFBundleInfoDictionaryVersion</key>
	<string>6.0</string>
	<key>CFBundleName</key>
	<string>AHCIPortInjector</string>
	<key>CFBundlePackageType</key>
	<string>KEXT</string>
	<key>CFBundleSignature</key>
	<string>????</string>
	<key>CFBundleVersion</key>
	<string>1.0.0</string>
	<key>IOKitPersonalities</key>
	<dict>
		<key>Intel9SeriesAHCI</key>
		<dict>
			<key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>
			<string>com.apple.driver.AppleAHCIPort</string>
			<key>Chipset Name</key>
			<string>9 Series Chipset</string>
			<key>IOClass</key>
			<string>AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCI</string>
			<key>IONameMatch</key>
			<array>
				<string>pci8086,1e02</string>
			</array>
			<key>IOProbeScore</key>
			<integer>2000</integer>
			<key>IOProviderClass</key>
			<string>IOPCIDevice</string>
			<key>Vendor Name</key>
			<string>Intel</string>
		</dict>
	</dict>
	<key>OSBundleRequired</key>
	<string>Local-Root</string>
</dict>
</plist>

Create a folder called AHCIPortInjector.kext, then create a folder called Contents inside this and put your edited Info.plist into it. You can now either build this as a ffs file to add to the bios with FredWst's kext2ffs script or install it to /System/Library/Extensions with something like Kext Wizard.

What this does is replace the Unknown AHCI Controller in System Profiler with Intel 9 Series Chipset.

Any real benefit from injecting the device id (beside cosmetic)?

Any real benefit from injecting the device id (beside cosmetic)?

Yes, as in the same way for my earlier Z87X-UD4H with device-id that was injected inside the FakeSMC in the Info.plist!  You can do it like Riley Freeman said or in FakeSMC, and it work like charm.

I think thats an Ozmosis Problem or a Problem with the Z97 Chipset.

Its the dsdt.. try my earlier suggestion and remove the dsdt and give it a test. it works with default settings and no kext patching is needed in 10.10. 

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/291655-ozmosis/?p=2073609

i haven't looked to see what is the problem with dsdt. i don't make any changes to my dsdt so its the stock one. i was testing 4600 and it would show in bdmesg that it was detected and being injected correctly on boot but it was not using qe/ci. i first thought that maybe the ssdt was causing problems so i removed that first, still didn't work. i put the ssdt back because its mainly edited for my amd graphics and tried removing dsdt and then it worked first try, with and without the amd graphics and stopped again once i added the dsdt back. so for me the problem is somewhere in dsdt.

• Like 1

Dide you got the Dump :drool: ?

Sorry I didn't get the chance to stop yesterday, gonna try to today

Edit:

I don't think I am gonna be able to get a DarwinDump since it requires admin password

Edit again:

Nevermind I can get some dumps with it that doesn't require admin rights

• Like 1

Please, can anyone confirm that the latest Patch is working?

Sorry I didn't get the chance to stop yesterday, gonna try to today

Edit:

I don't think I am gonna be able to get a DarwinDump since it requires admin password

Edit again:

Nevermind I can get some dumps with it that doesn't require admin rights

I don't want you to have problems over there, since it's not your machine. but if no problem, the DSDT and SSDTs will do what we want  ^_^ !

Edited by ammoune78

Hi all, i'm new with this kind of Bootloader :) I flashed a modded bios of my Gigabyte Z87-D3HP (from a german website, very famous in Ozmosis bios mods). After that i used my Macbook Air, and created a fresh usb installer (via createmediainstall command and nothing else).

The initial boot went well but after the apple logo logo, the display remains stuck in a grey shadow wallpaper with the roundy color pointer. 

I did something wrong?

Thanks in advance

Federico

Hi all, i'm new with this kind of Bootloader :) I flashed a modded bios of my Gigabyte Z87-D3HP (from a german website, very famous in Ozmosis bios mods). After that i used my Macbook Air, and created a fresh usb installer (via createmediainstall command and nothing else).

The initial boot went well but after the apple logo logo, the display remains stuck in a grey shadow wallpaper with the roundy color pointer. 

I did something wrong?

Thanks in advance

Federico

Hi, you have to start in verbose mode to watch what's happens you can do it via command ( read howto on ozmosis ) or editing ozmosisdefault as you read in thread 

Anyone are using disablerkext.ffs Into ozmosis?

Because I download a modded BIOS for my board (z87x-ud4h) from the famous german site and found this kext into the modded BIOS.

The problem is that hashwell uses xcpm and also my i7-4770k runs on vanilla pm.

So is batter ti remove this kext in your opinion?

Anyone are using disablerkext.ffs Into ozmosis?

Because I download a modded BIOS for my board (z87x-ud4h) from the famous german site and found this kext into the modded BIOS.

The problem is that hashwell uses xcpm and also my i7-4770k runs on vanilla pm.

So is batter ti remove this kext in your opinion?

Disabler kext, allow's to boot from 10.6.3 Retail or Snow Leopard prepared USB.

I have the Same Problem how CrazyCreator wrote.

With Ozmosis 1479 when I enable the Internal Graphic HD4600 the at the Ozmosis Wecome screen are only Stripes.

This Stripes are also in Bios HD Mode.

I have test change all the bios settings without sucsess.

I have test all Patches for this Board that are postet here without sucsess.

The boot hangs after Keystore Started with patches.

Without the patches I get Kernel Panic with an reboot.

How I get the HD4600 to Work?

I think thats an Ozmosis Problem or a Problem with the Z97 Chipset.

Exactly, I also get the kernel panic once I enable the Intel HD 4600.

It refers to AudioIOFamily (or something like that)

and also VoodooHDA... then just reboots..

..it happens in an infinite loop.

How do I change SmuuId of my QUO AOS board using Defaults.plist for OZMOSIS 1479? I want to see if I can get iMessage working again without calling Apple. I use real Mac with the same Apple ID so my ID is not blocked, but my hack is. I want to try changing uuid, serial and mlb and try again

Via Terminal in NVRam 

sudo nvram 4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102:BaseBoardSerial=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
sudo nvram 4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102:HardwareAddress=00:01:02:03:04:05
sudo nvram 4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102:HardwareSignature=564D0764-CB64-4330-ABFB-357CEE624DAF

Via Defaults.plist

<key>Defaults:4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102</key>
<dict>
<key>BaseBoardSerial</key>
<string>XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX</string>
<key>HardwareAddress</key>
<string>00:01:02:03:04:05</string>
<key>HardwareSignature</key>
<string>564D0764-CB64-4330-ABFB-357CEE624DAF</string>
</dict>

greetz

Via Terminal in NVRam 

sudo nvram 4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102:BaseBoardSerial=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
sudo nvram 4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102:HardwareAddress=00:01:02:03:04:05
sudo nvram 4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102:HardwareSignature=564D0764-CB64-4330-ABFB-357CEE624DAF

Via Defaults.plist

<key>Defaults:4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102</key>
<dict>
<key>BaseBoardSerial</key>
<string>XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX</string>
<key>HardwareAddress</key>
<string>00:01:02:03:04:05</string>
<key>HardwareSignature</key>
<string>564D0764-CB64-4330-ABFB-357CEE624DAF</string>
</dict>

greetz

All that is required for iMessage is HardwareAddress and BaseBoardSerial

@tuxuser @pavo Thanks. Unfortunately it hasn't work, so I guess I will have to call Apple and give them my real mac's serial to unblock my iMessage. I've hoped to present my hack as a brand new machine tied to my Apple ID, but it did not worked out. Perhaps they tie it to my IP.

Exactly, I also get the kernel panic once I enable the Intel HD 4600.

It refers to AudioIOFamily (or something like that)

and also VoodooHDA... then just reboots..

..it happens in an infinite loop.

:P  Its a bug with vHDA, it will panic when intel graphics is enabled. Disable it in defaults if you want to test. It will be fixed in next build and even better.   :wink_anim:

• Like 2

@tuxuser @pavo Thanks. Unfortunately it hasn't work, so I guess I will have to call Apple and give them my real mac's serial to unblock my iMessage. I've hoped to present my hack as a brand new machine tied to my Apple ID, but it did not worked out. Perhaps they tie it to my IP.

No your IP has nothing to do with it, if you have a current working iMessage on another machine you can run the iMessage Debug and get the ROM and MLB and add it to this one and it will be fine, ROM=HarwareAddress, MLB=BaseBoardSerial