Mavericks kernel testing on AMD (formerly Mountain Lion kernel testing on AMD)

theconnactic

6,414 posts in this topic

On a side note, does the same principle hold true with Mavericks as it was in Lion in regard to iCloud?  I believe it was Connatic who helped me migrate an iCloud-enabled account from an intel Hackintosh onto the AMD machine in order to enable iCloud services.  Does that trick still work? 

Still valid, made it here, and working fine!

• Like 1

Still valid, made it here, and working fine!

Yup, I can also confirm that I was able to pull my iCloud enabled account over and it's working as expected.  No iMessage or FaceTime.  Wish there was a fix for those but eh, I'm just glad to be on 10.9!  Everything is running smooth as silk at this point.  

I still have Pink icon and launchpad.I use bronya RC7,and if I open safari ,system will crash. But there isn’t any KP information.

For "pink" - it is question ...

if with kernel AnV , same problem safari ?

Well done Bronya :D Works great on HD5450. Will test nVidia soon. Can you do the same with Lion?

Yes ...

Here is screen shot of Panic....

Need some help with Mav - got it running fine on Intel, but soon AMD?

... I have Bronya RC7 kernel, getting into boot now but panic with ACPI issue....

CPU is AMD Athlon X2 3800 , Video is Nvidia 9400GT with 1G  and Ram is 4 Gb..

Nividia chipset.

I have screen shot .. (?) ... so close now.... any comments would

help..

boot is -v -x -ncpi=2X000  GE = Y

post-749905-0-15391500-1384005318_thumb.jpg

Here is screen shot of Panic....

Need some help with Mav - got it running fine on Intel, but soon AMD?

... I have Bronya RC7 kernel, getting into boot now but panic with ACPI issue....

CPU is AMD Athlon X2 3800 , Video is Nvidia 9400GT with 1G  and Ram is 4 Gb..

Nividia chipset.

I have screen shot .. (?) ... so close now.... any comments would

help..

boot is -v -x -ncpi=2X000  GE = Y

It is problem SleepEnabler .

You should write flag pmVersion=0 

:)

good flag it's npci=0x2000 pmVersion=0 -v -f   ;)  and deleted sleepenabler comme te l'a suggéré Bronya :)

c'est une question glissante dans les virages , c'est plus facile de passer 100 ch / 180 kg que 130 ch / 250 kg :D

:D

GE=Yes on Nvidia????

boot it to me very well and I still hang on after the gray screen with beautiful big apple ... the desktop never happens ....

pour moi ça boot trés bien et aprés je reste bloquer sur l'ecran gris avec la belle grosse pomme... le desktop n'arrive jamais....

:D

GE=Yes on Nvidia????

boot it to me very well and I still hang on after the gray screen with beautiful big apple ... the desktop never happens ....

pour moi ça boot trés bien et aprés je reste bloquer sur l'ecran gris avec la belle grosse pomme... le desktop n'arrive jamais....

Si gris la pomme pend, essaie attendre bien que 10 minutes)) 

• Like 3