Mountain Lion Golden Master 12A269 online.

Derty

126 posts in this topic

photo.png

9to5mac

Apple has just published the Gold Master seed of OS X Mountain Lion, which will go on sale to the public later this month. It is available now in the OS X Dev Center on Apple’s Developer site. The Mountain Lion GM build number is 12A269. The previous build was 12A526.

More downloads after the break, including the 10.7.5 and Xcode 4.4 change logs.

Also available is the GM build of Xcode 4.4. An updated seed of OS X Lion 10.7.5 was also pushed out with the build number 11G22. Release notes for 10.7.5 and Xcode 4.4 are below.

Everythings good here, like Lion and ML DP4 worked. Using own-patched AppleHDA from 10.7.4 (input output works), using Exotic patch for VGA, and using old AppleRTL8169Ethernet kext from SL for network card.

Woohoo! Made the jump and converted my main install after I installed on another partition to make sure everything works.

Initial findings:

1) Looks like AppleRTC doesn't need patching (at least for Gigabyte?)

2) TRIM terminal patch still works

3) System information reports "Unknown AHCI Standard Controller" when the retina MBP kexts showed Intel 7 series... w/e.

4) Cinebench scores are much lower. CPU/GPU is 5.78/49.29 instead of 6.44/54.77 on Lion (AMD 6870).

5) Geekbench scores didn't change.

6) AGPMController now has a property called "Machine" where it lists just iMac12,2; before it listed every possible system. I do notice the system animations are more fluid. Don't know if this means better GPM or if my card is running full blast all the time now. I'll have to hook up my Kill-A-Watt and measure the load draw to know for sure.

7) I got excited when I read

Go full screen on any display

If you have a secondary display connected to your Mac, you can take an app full screen on either display. Drag the window to the desired display and click the full-screen button.

All this means is now instead of moving over to the main screen, it will go fullscreen in whatever screen it is in... still makes your other monitors useless, so it's still broken IMO.

8) New trash can and dock look sexy :P

• Like 1

Almost everything fine. I have using Myhack 3.1 and installed it. Kernel Panic. I could fix it by removing Patched AppleRTC.kext from E/E. Now I see Myhack made the version 3.1.2 of his application.