Alessandro17
5,232 posts in this topic

hello i'am max from france ;) i have 30 years old, i play guitar

my band is

http://myspace.com/personanongratae

and my personal page :

http://myspace.com/funkymax{censored}

im a mac user since 2000....

i'm using mac for a while, i've bought a PC to install OSX to make music (Packard Bell Easy Note SB85_P37) Core2Duo 1,66Ghz Nvidia Geforce 8800GS M

this is my first post here !

Hi my name is Scott aka HuDDy

I am 28 years of age

In the Uk

I have been a big mac Apple fan for about 6 years now was in to gaming pc's built some really good liquid cooled rigs Link(http://www.buildyourown.org.uk/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=43206) but was fed up of windows. Bought a macbook pro and I have progressed from there on

Now have

New 27" iMac

Mac Mini

2TB Time machine

3 Apple TV's

32gig iPad

iPhone 4

Cheers Huddy

Hey Everyone @ InsanelyMac,

I'm Known as Morte I Live in Colorado, I Do Web Design and play alot of gaming, Currently doing 4 different jobs so i keep my self pretty busy.

I Own a long haired chihuahua Brown and White, I take him everywhere i go he loves to get in truck and go for a ride with me.

I Went to College for Computers and took everything they had computer Related So I'm pretty good at all sorts of thing i also love to do 3D Modeling, my favorite Program for that is Maya.

I Also do Some Video Production with Final Cut Pro, Adobe premiere.

I've Created a Very small one level based game combining few of my favorite things i know programming, modeling, video for cut scenes.

I Also Love to do Photography That is what one of my jobs is not much but i take pictures of house's for all kinds of different Banks for like Foreclosures, Refinance, loans etc.. And if your wondering yes i've come across a few very angery people one who pulled a shotgun on me, thankfully never used, a Few people who just had no clue as to why i was there even after i would explain to them they called cops on me of course I'm there legally so i can't get in trouble.

Been some fun times

Just to toss this out there I first started working with computers when i was 7 years old my mother had a really old computer that didn't work, Told me if i can get it up and running and working she would buy me an internet connection.

It took many hours/days and alot of reading but i finally got it up and running and well she had to get me internet, from there on always and will always have a love for computers, technology.

Once i really started getting into Computers and after college i sorta used my Knowledge badly i First start programming Trojan, Virus not to really hurt any one they was for fun nothing like todays stuff, mainly to toy with my friends i suppose.

After that i started getting into MMO's!! Then turned into a Big PC Gamer i always had different little consoles for tv but pc gaming is a whole other thing. Then for every game i play when i would get bored and pretty much done with playing it i would start to debug it and like send packets to say give me Gold or Run Faster etc.. and still today i do that but only once i'm bored, So as a joke i always tell my friends don't let me get bored now... hahaha

Well anyways thats pretty good i don't wanna write a whole book here about my self. =)

Peace,

Morte

Hi! I'm Kevin.. well, its great to have MAC OS on my PC because MACBOOKS are really very expensive to buy. BTW I just need the OS.. not the laptop. haha..

and..... registered on this forums for updates and a little help from our dear friends..

This project is very great. Thanks to all of you.