Supported Graphics cards with Full QE/QI

kludgedean

253 posts in this topic

GeForce 9800 GTX+ 512MB works perfectly with EFI string in Boot.plist (Lion 10.7 GM)

ps. maybe this is motherboard-specific, i got an ASRock ConRoe945, and I had to install IOPCIFamily and AppleACPI from 10.6.7 otherwise I was getting kernel panics

Yep same here (Dp4 and GM now) XFX 5770 - Brilliant in Snow Leopard. Can't figure it out in Lion.

Have copied the Device ID into the ATI5000Controller.kext and I can now boot without -x

I've not tried many other routes yet but will let you know if I do get it working.

Hi Chrisybear

How have you got on with this card?

Is it working under gm? I just bought the xfx. Thinking about swapping it out now!

J

GeForce 9800 GTX+ 512MB works perfectly with EFI string in Boot.plist (Lion 10.7 GM)

ps. maybe this is motherboard-specific, i got an ASRock ConRoe945, and I had to install IOPCIFamily and AppleACPI from 10.6.7 otherwise I was getting kernel panics

Did what you did still my GeForce 9300M GS is being Identified as ATI Radeon HD 4870 512MB (Vendor=nVidia WTF!!!!)

And No Acceleration whatsoever and I got GraphicsEnabler=Yes in org.Chameleon.Boot.plist :)

Plz Heeeeeeeeeeeelppppppppp !!!!!!!!!!!!!

XFX Ati 5850 1GB is working with GraphicsEnabler=yes, no injectors nor kexts in Lion DP4 and GM. Full resolution and QE/CI

nonetheless my novabench score dropped around 200 points

and my other computer has XFX Ati 5670 1GB, which works up to 10.6.7 with QE/CI, but after 10.6.8 stops working... and so does in Lion DP4 and GM. I have tried several fixes and framebuffers with no success

Palit GTX 470 Hawk edition - working OOB with just GraphicsEnabler option turned on and npci=0x2000 added on Kernel Flags on com.apple.Boot.plist.

No enabler file, nor DSDT patches nor driver mods were used.

QE/CI automatically enabled.

Ati Radeon Mobility HD 4650 1GB ( device ID 9480 ) working QE/CI/openGL in Lion GM

with GraphicsEnabler=Yes ( special build of chameleon needed ) ,ATI rom file in /Extra and patched ATI4600controller.kext for LVDS shrike fb output. 9480 IDs in plists. Toshiba L500 Satellite.

Infos and Files here : LION 4650mobility

post-156995-1310324507_thumb.png

Gigabyte G210 - DSDT+GraphicEnabler=Yes // No HDMI sound

post-42937-1308174310_thumb.png

Did you use Lion GM?

I have G210 too, but there is "No Input Signal" in my monitor after loaded. I already try DSDT, NVEnabler and GraphicEnabler without any success.

NOT WORKING

GeForce GTX 560 Ti not working, no QE/CI :/

Please feel free to add your hardware here, and I shall add them to the list :wacko:

Add the DevID to NV100HAL.. kext and you'll get QE/CI and full res. :P

GeForce GTX 560 Ti works with QE/CI for me, only with "npci=0x2000" and "GraphicsEnabler=Yes" boot flags.

Proof image

Actually, yeah, I should have added that bit too. GE and the NPCI kernel flag are required. :D

Gigabyte GTX 460 1GB

Chameleon RC5-svn-r1138 - Graphics Enabler=Y

OS X 10.7 Lion GM

Everything seems to be working fine on the graphics front, ripple effect in Dashboard (when not a Space)

So far no kernel panics or random lockups like I had on Snow Leopard (10.6.7 or 10.6.8).

Stock kexts except for FakeSMC

post-240958-1310516247_thumb.png

got a noob question... what does works without injector mean ?

no kext ? dsdt or etc ? just plain nvenable or graphics enabler ?

planning to buy a 5670 or 5770... hope it boots when i put on

Thx

Can someone please inform me if it's possible to make the ATI HD 5830 also compatible? The 5850 is compatible, so is it possible for the 5830 too?

Thanks in advance.