Israel and Palestine

Swad

596 posts in this topic

Again, I'll say it. Israel rightfully belongs to the Israelis (as opposed to the palestinians) for the same reason the US belongs to our society (as opposed to native americans). They can hold it.

The land where Israel currently exists has been in contention for thousands of years, back and forth and back and forth. There's no way of truly knowing who was the first settler there. And even if there was, so what? Can anyone prove their descent back two thousand years?

One might make the same argument for any people in any region. The Angles ousted the Picts from Briton. Should the Picts get Briton back for themselves? Cause it was theirs first? The Normans assimilated the Saxons during the norman conquest. Should those of Norman descent be ousted? LOL

So how are israel and palestein doing these days?

The Israelis are shooting directly at unarmed women protestors now. You all have a comeback to this I’m sure. But am I not right? Was it not shooting at a crowed of unarmed women.

Israel is the real terrorist. America is too up Israelis ass to see it and therefore neither does the rest of the world.

i say the US should pull back and let the whole region have it's way. just don't come crying to us when there's nothing left but a smoking hole in the sand

OMG you say it like these people ever wanted the US there. They want the US to get the F out. I do.

And about the crying. The US is so {censored} at doing its job of protecting the nations it is based it that it makes almost no difference. They're crying now and will be when they leave. In fact most of them probably started crying once the US got there. Because they as always the mess everything up even more to an unbearable state.

You're living in dream land. Time to wake up.

=========================

A poll was carried out on a national newspaper yesterday where it showed Britons considered the US and George Bush more of a danger to world peace than N Korea, Iran or the rest. Way to go people.

actually, through archaeological evidence, we can actually tell for sure that Jewish people were not the first inhabitants of Israel, and in fact the region has changed hands many times, really, nobody has a claim to it, rightfully anyway.

We should seriously just put the Palestinians and the Israelis on two separate islands far away from each other, then just destroy Jerusalem, then nobody can have the land (jk).

The only reason the US is in the middle east is because of oil, not to step on anybody's toes here, but 500 years ago the middle east was a useless desert, 500 years from now it will still be a useless desert (thats not putting any value judgment on the people that live there, just the land).

I frankly couldn't really care less about the middle east, I could be wrong, but I honestly think that if we left them alone, eventually they would leave us alone. When the "bad guy" leaves, nobody is really going to want to continue to take up arms against them.

We should seriously just put the Palestinians and the Israelis on two separate islands far away from each other, then just destroy Jerusalem, then nobody can have the land (jk).

Taking that many people to a two different Island is difficult.

Also Israel may show you some of it's WMDs as you try to resettle them. So be careful

(For once America might actually find some WMDs.)

Agreed. Let iraq have itself a civil war. That'll keep them out of our hair for a while at least.

I just want to go into the middle of nowhere, and start a new civilization. Who's with me?

You say "Let iraq have itself a civil war. That'll keep them out of our hair for a while at least." as it the US has gone in there to help the civil war. This {censored} it so f'in annoying. The US started the damn collapse of the nation and now you joke about it like heroes.

The US got in their hair when the world told them not to. Now they are on the brink of meltdown and your soldiers are getting killed left right and centre.

Your comment is so messed up it isn't even funny.

*I* didnt do anything. From the very first minute, I said it was a bad idea, when everyone thought it was genius. Dont point at me and say "you caused this". I didnt.

Either you want the US forces to stay in Iraq, or you want them to go. You cant have it both ways. If the Iraqis are just waiting for US forces to leave so they can be happy and prosperous, I say, let them do that. If they're only waiting for US forces to leave so they can kill each other more completely, I say, let them do that.

I was against the Iraq war, I'm currently against the Iraq war, and I will always be against the Iraq war.

*I* didnt do anything. From the very first minute, I said it was a bad idea, when everyone thought it was genius. Dont point at me and say "you caused this". I didnt.

Either you want the US forces to stay in Iraq, or you want them to go. You cant have it both ways. If the Iraqis are just waiting for US forces to leave so they can be happy and prosperous, I say, let them do that. If they're only waiting for US forces to leave so they can kill each other more completely, I say, let them do that.

I was against the Iraq war, I'm currently against the Iraq war, and I will always be against the Iraq war.

I have the exact same feeling, the USA is a very torn nation, there are very many people who think all sorts of different ways, so really, yes, WE didn't do anything, its just the unlucky draw of who was in charge at the time that caused the problems, not US citizens. Just like I know that suicide bombers don't represent the whole Islam. A country's policies are very different than the ideas of the people living in that country heheh.

I have the exact same feeling, the USA is a very torn nation, there are very many people who think all sorts of different ways, so really, yes, WE didn't do anything, its just the unlucky draw of who was in charge at the time that caused the problems, not US citizens. Just like I know that suicide bombers don't represent the whole Islam. A country's policies are very different than the ideas of the people living in that country heheh.

Probably you right... Not all the Muslims are terrorists but almost all the terrorists are Muslims…

I dont own a car, I've never owned a car, and I dont anticipate ever owning a car.

This puts me in mind of Clerks, where Randal and Dante are talking about Return of the Jedi, and how, even though the Death Star's ultimate purpose would have been to blow up planets and crush the Rebellion, the civilian independent contractors who were building it, whether they were slaves or aliens or Haliburton, were basicly innocent, and their passing should have been considered. The passengers on the airplanes were basicly innocent. The firefighters were basicly innocent. The visitors to the towers were basicly innocent. But 9 out of every 10 people who worked at the World Trade Center was involved in the systematic enslavement of the non-western human race.

That being said, if a terrorist blew up a school or someone's house, I'd care. However, when it comes to the World Trade Center, I cant bring myself to feel anything for people who's only job it is to rape the planet and everyone else.

EDIT: I beg to differ that almost all the terrorists are muslims. The IRA is a particularly long-lasting terrorist organization, and the Israelis dont hesitate to bomb, shoot missiles, or assassinate. If you want to defend the IRA or the Israeli's behavior, that's fine, but try looking at it from the Palestinian side.

I dont own a car, I've never owned a car, and I dont anticipate ever owning a car.

This puts me in mind of Clerks, where Randal and Dante are talking about Return of the Jedi, and how, even though the Death Star's ultimate purpose would have been to blow up planets and crush the Rebellion, the civilian independent contractors who were building it, whether they were slaves or aliens or Haliburton, were basicly innocent, and their passing should have been considered. The passengers on the airplanes were basicly innocent. The firefighters were basicly innocent. The visitors to the towers were basicly innocent. But 9 out of every 10 people who worked at the World Trade Center was involved in the systematic enslavement of the non-western human race.

That being said, if a terrorist blew up a school or someone's house, I'd care. However, when it comes to the World Trade Center, I cant bring myself to feel anything for people who's only job it is to rape the planet and everyone else.

EDIT: I beg to differ that almost all the terrorists are muslims. The IRA is a particularly long-lasting terrorist organization, and the Israelis dont hesitate to bomb, shoot missiles, or assassinate. If you want to defend the IRA or the Israeli's behavior, that's fine, but try looking at it from the Palestinian side.

If the Israelis weren’t "hesitate to bomb, shoot missiles, or assassinate" Believe me that Gaza and south Lebanon was not exist anymore on earth.

The problem with the Israelis, they have too much stupidity morality...

I cannot look at it from the Palestinian side because they have no sides.

After they get all Gaza on “silver tray”, instead to start new life they continued (even worst) to kill innocent Israelis people and shooting missiles into civilians city's. So do me a favor and don’t moralize me.

I said almost all the terrorists ...

Doubly stupid, as in I was saying your characterization of the gaza strip internment camp as "a silver platter" was stupid. Another person with Anne Coulteritis. Instead of the Iraq war going swimmingly and couldnt be more wonderful, it's Gaza and the West Bank that are "paradise".

I sometimes wonder if propaganda is a new delivery system for neural syphillus.

Doubly stupid, as in I was saying your characterization of the gaza strip internment camp as "a silver platter" was stupid. Another person with Anne Coulteritis. Instead of the Iraq war going swimmingly and couldnt be more wonderful, it's Gaza and the West Bank that are "paradise".

I sometimes wonder if propaganda is a new delivery system for neural syphillus.

Come-on I didn't say that Gaza is "a silver platter". I was say "After they get all Gaza on silver tray"...

Gaza is like sewerage place with a lot of exploited people whom been used by they're brothers against themselves. I don't pity on stupid people.

With the Arab's money and the Israelis genius brain together we can turn the Middle East to even on earth and this is not Cliché.

Edit: You have serious problem if you can't read simple English.

Seriously, morality isn't black and white, its all grey. The Israelis are kinda doing what they have to to keep their own interests intact, and the Palestinians are doing the same. Both are right/wrong for doing what they have to do.

If both of them want to actually improve their situation, one either needs to completely wipe out the other (which is pretty much impossible and very wrong) or they need to sit down like men/women, not children, and hammer out a deal that benefits both of them. The only way this world is going to get better is if we talk about our problems and fix them together in cooperation not hate and violence (I know that sounds like I have heavy hippie overtones, but I live in a hippie/stoner town, so it kind of happens).

Seriously, morality isn't black and white, its all grey. The Israelis are kinda doing what they have to to keep their own interests intact, and the Palestinians are doing the same. Both are right/wrong for doing what they have to do.

If both of them want to actually improve their situation, one either needs to completely wipe out the other (which is pretty much impossible and very wrong) or they need to sit down like men/women, not children, and hammer out a deal that benefits both of them. The only way this world is going to get better is if we talk about our problems and fix them together in cooperation not hate and violence (I know that sounds like I have heavy hippie overtones, but I live in a hippie/stoner town, so it kind of happens).

Amen.

Firstly I'm sorry, I should have differentiated from you and the US's view. Have made the necessary edits to correct this.

I know you (meaning me and whoever else) can't have it both ways. Personally I don't know what the right thing to do is. Leave or stay. But I do often think leaving probably would in time help resolve the situation especially if Muslims soldiers were deployed as a replacement and the US and Britain exited cleanly.

What got me pissed is the relaxed attitude that seemed to come from you which seemed to wash the US's hand clean of all wrongs and mistakes that has lead the country to the brink of collapse it currently is in.

As I said Iraq would not be in a civil war if the US and Britain had not put their noises in. So it's not a matter of "That'll keep them out of our hair for a while at least". The US and Britain went in their hair. Not the other way round.

Probably you right... Not all the Muslims are terrorists but almost all the terrorists are Muslims…

Either your English is so poor that it's at the level of a little child or you are plainly and simply stupid beyond belief.

Did the word "terrorist" get added to the English dictionary when Islam got involved? Talking from a local point of view, have you ever heard of the IRA. They were and are considered terrorists and have been for decades. There are groups in almost every country that is considered a terrorist group by it's government. The Spanish group ETA is one that comes to mind right away. Tell me, how many of them are Muslim?

Your comment is so overwhelmingly offensive I’m surprised you didn't take 2 seconds to think about what you are typing with that peanut brain of yours.

It's is similar to me telling everyone that almost all money grabbing greedy mot*ers fu*ks, who would sell their own mother to make some cash, given half the chance are Jews, who would even sell their spinning hair if someone would throw a cent in their direction.

Or maybe almost all terrorist are Jews given they shoot and kill unarmed women protestors in broad daylight.

Guess that's a fair portrait, right?

Either your English is so poor that it's at the level of a little child or you are plainly and simply stupid beyond belief.

Did the word "terrorist" get added to the English dictionary when Islam got involved? Talking from a local point of view, have you ever heard of the IRA. They were and are considered terrorists and have been for decades. There are groups in almost every country that is considered a terrorist group by it's government. The Spanish group ETA is one that comes to mind right away. Tell me, how many of them are Muslim?

Your comment is so overwhelmingly offensive I’m surprised you didn't take 2 seconds to think about what you are typing with that peanut brain of yours.

It's is similar to me telling everyone that almost all money grabbing greedy mot*ers fu*ks, who would sell their own mother to make some cash, given half the chance are Jews, who would even sell their spinning hair if someone would throw a cent in their direction.

Or maybe almost all terrorist are Jews given they shoot and kill unarmed women protestors in broad daylight.

Guess that's a fair portrait, right?

Dood, sorry if it’s pissed you off (don’t take it personally), but I was talking about global terrorisms not on some tiny local specific terrorisms.

Also I talked about facts not on storytellers from the Middle Ages time.

So till now if you don’t understand my meaning I’ll clarify myself:

Not all the Muslims are terrorists but almost all the global terrorists on this planet are Muslims…

Regarding “unarmed women” come-on whom do you try to foolish on?

This is one of the biggest {censored} in world that the Palestinian invented and nobody buys this anymore. Try to search something else to blame other on the Palestinian stupidity miserable.

BTW, I don’t hate the Muslims or Islam as you can see I was saying not all the Muslims are terrorists (I have several Muslims friends).

“unarmed women” ... :whistle:

Gaza: Suicide bomber blows herself up near IDF force

Woman wearing explosive belt approaches Givati soldiers manning temporary checkpoint in Beit Hanoun, blows herself up. One soldier lightly injured, terrorist killed. Suicide bomber apparently affiliated with al-Quds Brigades

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3324533,00.html

Imagine if Israeli citizens started using the same tactics as Palestinians. It is only a matter of time in my opinion that this happens... keep in mind Israel has nuclear technology and fanatical religion. The Palestinians have declared this a holy war. So in the mind of some zealous jew that would validate hitting a target like Mecca during the hajj. If things keep going this way this will probably happen and I would not be surprised.

Imagine if Israeli citizens started using the same tactics as Palestinians. It is only a matter of time in my opinion that this happens... keep in mind Israel has nuclear technology and fanatical religion. The Palestinians have declared this a holy war. So in the mind of some zealous jew that would validate hitting a target like Mecca during the hajj. If things keep going this way this will probably happen and I would not be surprised.

The different between the Palestinian to the Israelis about sanctity of life is deeply then the Pacific Ocean. The Palestinians have nothing with sanctity of life at all...

It will never happen trust me I know what I'm talking.

But in other hand if some country will try attacks Israel with nuclear/chemical/biological weapon…