Israel and Palestine

Swad

596 posts in this topic

Listen Guys, I'm an Israeli, and I'm not ashamed of it.

I almost never do that, but this time I have to react on what is being said here and shown here.

Those images are fake, those images are few of many that were gathered and broadcasted intentionally to make the international community force israel to stop it's attacks on lebanon and gaza.

Where have you ever seen an army that warns civillians by dropping leaflets to leave a certain place before it is being attacked ? Israel puts an emphasis on the issues of avoiding the killing of civillians for two reasons:

1. We believe in the sanctity of life, this is a part of our religion, I'm not a religious person, but I've been tought since I was young that life is sacred. while the islamic ppl teach their children to belive that death is the way to redemption - get killed with as many ppl as you can, and you'll get 72 virgin girls when you get to heaven, they really do believe in that.

2. the second and most important reason for you to believe that we do not want innocent ppl and children dead, is that we know that we need the international community on our side, we are not as big and strong as the united states we need the approval of the world to act and retaliate. why on earth would we shoot in our leg and kill innocent ppl when what we need is the international community on our side ? we know that if we kill innocent children it would be the end of any act. that's why we take the chances by throwing leaflets from the air, telling civilians that we are about to attack this place and that they should leave, we take the chance that the terrorists acting from that same place would run away too. this is why it sometimes looks like israel is bombing empty buildings - because we let the civilians leave before we do that. losing the advantage of surprising the enemy.

one last thing, many ppl that escaped southern lebanon stated more than once that hizbollah soldiers and organizations built schools and hospitals and mosques for the purpose of hiding missiles and rockets underneithe, they help ppl build their homes and ask them in return to let them put their missiles in their homes to let their soldiers sleep in their homes. they do that because they know we won't attack there, and if we do that innocent ppl will die, then they send their photographers to take pictures of the destroyed mosque, destroyed school, destroyed hospital, all that for the international community to stop us from destroying their well hidden missiles rockets and weapons.

It's no wonder we look as bad as we do out there, it's because ppl like you guys believe what yor're shown.

We look like we did not defeat the enemy all because our soldiers walked from one home to another while terrorists await them in thoese homes instead of just dropping bombs from the air. you know that any other country would never sacrifice the life of its soldiers for the life of the enemy's civilians "taken hostage" by terrorists.

Now this is a Mac site, and I've come to look for the leopard, so where the hell is it ? smile.gif

hope this falls on some rational ears - or eyes smile.gif

Jonathan

Well said!

Just because you want the pictures to be real doesn't make it so...

I don't know if they're real or not, but I don't submit evidence into my head unless I know it is valid. The validity of the pictures is in question, but THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE AT HAND. WE ARE DEBATING ISRAEL AND PALESTINE. Let's move on...

Just because you want the pictures to be real doesn't make it so...

I don't know if they're real or not, but I don't submit evidence into my head unless I know it is valid. The validity of the pictures is in question, but THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE AT HAND. WE ARE DEBATING ISRAEL AND PALESTINE. Let's move on...

The pictures are about israel and palestine, so the argument is still valid.

Honestly, I believe the whole situation in Israel is so messed up that the only way peace will come is if one side is completely obliterated by the other, they have absolutely no common ground, best to just write of that part of the world as "dead" and move on to places that actually have a chance.

Despite Israel's vast army experience, one day they will be destroyed. I'm calling this one, guys. Israel will soon accept a peace treaty that is too good to be true, and about 3.5 years later, they will be toast.

This prediction was also made by Daniel in the Old Testament, chapter 9, verses 26 and 27. I could be wrong, but I don't think so. Let's just see if this happens. Biblical prophecies have been fulfilling themselves quite frequently as of late, and all the anxious christians out there know it :poster_oops:

Despite Israel's vast army experience, one day they will be destroyed. I'm calling this one, guys. Israel will soon accept a peace treaty that is too good to be true, and about 3.5 years later, they will be toast.

This prediction was also made by Daniel in the Old Testament, chapter 9, verses 26 and 27. I could be wrong, but I don't think so. Let's just see if this happens. Biblical prophecies have been fulfilling themselves quite frequently as of late, and all the anxious christians out there know it :)

you can find phophecy anywhere if you look hard enough, we can do something about our fate, we can change it, it makes me sick to think that some christians dont believe that...

Just because something is inevitable doesn't necessarily mean that its fate. Do you consider the fact that you are going to die one day fate? I mean, you don't know when, how, where, or why, but you know that its going to happen. Is there anything you can do about that?

Just because something is inevitable doesn't necessarily mean that its fate. Do you consider the fact that you are going to die one day fate? I mean, you don't know when, how, where, or why, but you know that its going to happen. Is there anything you can do about that?

Well, if I can find some way to download the information of my brain into a robot body, I will essentially live on forever, so, my death isnt 100% certain, although it is 99% certain heheh, the bible is fate, not "inevitable" just because some abstract "prophecies" appear to be true, doesnt make it so. Its all a matter of interpretation, and quite frankly, its all relative.

Well, if I can find some way to download the information of my brain into a robot body, I will essentially live on forever, so, my death isnt 100% certain, although it is 99% certain heheh, the bible is fate, not "inevitable" just because some abstract "prophecies" appear to be true, doesnt make it so. Its all a matter of interpretation, and quite frankly, its all relative.

At a certain level, all prophecies are interpretation, but at a certain point, some prophecies are too exact to be coincidental, and are too easy to interpret to be relative. Some of the prophecies mentioned in the bible are too accurate to be coincidental, especially the ones made 400 years before the birth of Jesus Christ, all of which were fulfilled.

At a certain level, all prophecies are interpretation, but at a certain point, some prophecies are too exact to be coincidental, and are too easy to interpret to be relative. Some of the prophecies mentioned in the bible are too accurate to be coincidental, especially the ones made 400 years before the birth of Jesus Christ, all of which were fulfilled.

You dont know if they were fulfilled, Jesus may not be the "messiah" a group of people (christians) just happen to think he is. He could have just as easily been a mortal {censored} child from a mother who claimed "immaculate conception" just because somebody says something, doesnt make it so.

Even if you may find some way to download your information you may not be able to download your mind and soul.

Anyway, eventually you will die as all we are.

...I understand I am the only one who has seen the images (as the count is still 1) so I ask the rest of you to watch it also. And brace yourself.

Israeli Atrocities.zip (link to aberracus's link)

Muhamad Al Duras was not dead - Anther Pallywood work !

watch this vidoe that prooves that Muhamad Al Duras (the father protected his son that get shot)

WAS JUST ANTHER LIE - PALLYWOOD FILM

Please all of you just shut up, both sides are guilty, both have their points, the problem with life is that everybody tries to make everything black and white, when in reality, almost everything is grey...

This is your democratic way do deal with reality and life?

FYI, not everything is grey there are millions of colors around…

This is your democratic way do deal with reality and life?

FYI, not everything is grey there are millions of colors around…

Well, if you werent a total idiot, you would understand that I was using the word grey as a metaphor for right and wrong...oh, but wait, you are...

Well, if you werent a total idiot, you would understand that I was using the word grey as a metaphor for right and wrong...oh, but wait, you are...

Yes, I was understand that metaphor...

So you have the authority on right and wrong?

Oh, I guess I was right, this is your democratic way and your ability do deal with reality by resorting to name-calling.

Yes, I was understand that metaphor...

So you have the authority on right and wrong?

Oh, I guess I was right, this is your democratic way and your ability do deal with reality by resorting to name-calling.

Youve done it plenty, Im a give what I get kinda guy, just giving you a taste of your own medicine.

What I was trying to say is that people try to make something RIGHT or WRONG, no questions asked, when in reality, theres almost always an exception to the rule.

Im not the absolute rule on moral authority, all im doing is speaking from experience, MY experience, what ive observed throughout life, theres always two sides to every story, and when one hears both sides, usually they can understand why that person feels that way, thats all I was trying to say...

Youve done it plenty, Im a give what I get kinda guy, just giving you a taste of your own medicine.

What I was trying to say is that people try to make something RIGHT or WRONG, no questions asked, when in reality, theres almost always an exception to the rule.

Im not the absolute rule on moral authority, all im doing is speaking from experience, MY experience, what ive observed throughout life, theres always two sides to every story, and when one hears both sides, usually they can understand why that person feels that way, thats all I was trying to say...

Pleas remind my where you see me done it plenty?

This is laughable material. By just looking at the woman it's enough. She doesn't follow Allahs commands which require women (and men) to cover and she has the nerve to consider herself able to pass judgement on Islam. You really need to do better.

One thing puzzles me. Exactly how many decide to leave their old ways and become Jew?

Also doesn't it worry you that there is almost no one of colour in your great religion? Does God consider these (almost all Blacks, Asian, etc) not worthy of being Jew?

And if Islam is such a terrible religion which abuses women then why do so many woman brought up in the West choose to become Muslim, knowing full well it will require them to cover modestly and change the way they live their life? Why would a woman who has been brought up with all the freedom and care-freeness that the west provides chooses to devote her live to Islam? Many of these woman do so knowing their families will not approve or ever become Muslim.

Don't get me wrong, men also become Muslim but the west generally paints Islam particularly poorly through the eyes of a woman. I'm just curious why these women knowing and hearing all this would choose to follow Islam as their way of life. Maybe it's because Islam gives them a lot more than what people think.

But I’m still curious about Judaism and how it probably doesn't bother you that it seems like a small race of mainly white(ish) people who think they are THE CHOSEN ONES.

Yeah, real nice.

This is laughable material. By just looking at the woman it's enough. She doesn't follow Allahs commands which require women (and men) to cover and she has the nerve to consider herself able to pass judgement on Islam. You really need to do better.

One thing puzzles me. Exactly how many decide to leave their old ways and become Jew?

Also doesn't it worry you that there is almost no one of colour in your great religion? Does God consider these (almost all Blacks, Asian, etc) not worthy of being Jew?

And if Islam is such a terrible religion which abuses women then why do so many woman brought up in the West choose to become Muslim, knowing full well it will require them to cover modestly and change the way they live their life? Why would a woman who has been brought up with all the freedom and care-freeness that the west provides chooses to devote her live to Islam? Many of these woman do so knowing their families will not approve or ever become Muslim.

Don't get me wrong, men also become Muslim but the west generally paints Islam particularly poorly through the eyes of a woman. I'm just curious why these women knowing and hearing all this would choose to follow Islam as their way of life. Maybe it's because Islam gives them a lot more than what people think.

But I’m still curious about Judaism and how it probably doesn't bother you that it seems like a small race of mainly white(ish) people who think they are THE CHOSEN ONES.

Yeah, real nice.

It’s obviously shows that you are don’t know what you are talking about.

The Yemenites (known as the Black Jews) came to Israel shortly after the state was given national status. The dramatic rescue mission of nearly 50,000 oppressed Yemenite Jews was known as "Operation Magic Carpet."

Currently there are more then 500,000 Yemenites Jews only in Israel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemenite_Jews

About 33,000 Ethiopian Jews (Black Jews) came to Israel 1985 in "Operation Moses" and About 20,000 in "Operation Solomon" in 1991.

Currently there are about 90,000 Ethiopian Jews only in Israel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel

Indian Jews

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Jews

List of famous Black Jews:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Black_Jews

More about the Black Jews...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Jews

http://www.blackjews.org/

My brother married to Yemenites Black Jews woman.

So do you still have problem with the people who think they are THE CHOSEN ONES ???

Btw, THE CHOSEN ONES was GOD words not “people who think”…

(Deuteronomy 7,6) "For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be His own treasure, out of all peoples that are upon the face of the earth".