DSDT fixes for Gigabyte boards

iSoprano

1,909 posts in this topic

hi guys good job in here.. this is my fav DSDT thread i think.

im working on a inspiron 530 with foxconn g33m board and nv7300gs.

my issue is i gt everything working in it .. except intel82566mm LAN returns dead from sleep.

i don't think its attached to a pciex .. can someone help ?

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...p=1445906

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

As always it's so long to try the right information for the right board...

I have a GA EP35 DS3R and I followed the fantastic guide from blackosx dedicated to GA-EP45-DS3L but sleep was not working fine and I didn't get audio.

So today I tried to use the dsdt from this thread but the only problem is my audio chipset is 889a so could someone provide me some info to fix it and finally get some sound ?

Thanks

Hey all. GA-P35-DS3 here. Intel Core 2 Duo E6750.

I am trying to get speed stepping working on my 10.6.3 Snow Leopard install.

attached are the ssdt files that i exported from vista of ACPI tables.

I tried following the general scope guide but admit i need some help. I'm not exactly sure where to even start. I tried installing voodoopstate.kext into System/Library/Extensions and then run pfix but it gives me a "voodoopstate.kext was installed improperly".

any ideas? right below is my SSDT code . below that is my DSDT

SSDT - http://pastie.org/939196

DSDT - http://pastie.org/939194

I'm so sorry for asking what I'm about to ask but my head is just spinning and I just can't think anymore. I've been reading and re-reading this thread (literally from page 1 for the past 3 weeks).

My DSDT was originally only patched to enable me to get to Snow. For months I've been wanting to do more fixes and get the my DSDT cleaned up and looking like the various ones I see in this thread. Currently mine is so bloated and filled with garbage that I'm sure I can edit out (but don't know exactly which ones).

If I can just get some kind soul to help me with what I can get rid of, then I can start working on the LPC, SBUS, etc. stuff (not to mention finally getting my CPU stuff) I will be eternally grateful.

Attached is my currently running and working DSDT. I started to work on getting AppleLPC in there and that's where I'm at. Partially done, and Lost in Space!

Again, if I can at least get this cleaned up a bit it will be easier for me to compare to the "real" way the DSDT should look. The specs of my Hackintosh are in my sig.

current_dsdt.zip

Sorry I should have also mentioned that I'm just on Cham RC3 and have the following in the /Extra/Extensions folder:

fakesmc.kext

IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector.kext

LegacyACPI_SMC_PP.kext

LegacyAGPM.kext

LegacyHDA.kext

OpenHaltRestart.kext

PlatformUUID.kext

I'm so sorry for asking what I'm about to ask but my head is just spinning and I just can't think anymore. I've been reading and re-reading this thread (literally from page 1 for the past 3 weeks).

My DSDT was originally only patched to enable me to get to Snow. For months I've been wanting to do more fixes and get the my DSDT cleaned up and looking like the various ones I see in this thread. Currently mine is so bloated and filled with garbage that I'm sure I can edit out (but don't know exactly which ones).

If I can just get some kind soul to help me with what I can get rid of, then I can start working on the LPC, SBUS, etc. stuff (not to mention finally getting my CPU stuff) I will be eternally grateful.

Attached is my currently running and working DSDT. I started to work on getting AppleLPC in there and that's where I'm at. Partially done, and Lost in Space!

Again, if I can at least get this cleaned up a bit it will be easier for me to compare to the "real" way the DSDT should look. The specs of my Hackintosh are in my sig.

current_dsdt.zip

Sorry I should have also mentioned that I'm just on Cham RC3 and have the following in the /Extra/Extensions folder:

fakesmc.kext

IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector.kext

LegacyACPI_SMC_PP.kext

LegacyAGPM.kext

LegacyHDA.kext

OpenHaltRestart.kext

PlatformUUID.kext

try attached dsdt, you should no longer need OpenHaltRestart.kext, and CPU power management should be working, aswell as SBUS, LPC... wakeup from USB should also work.

SMproductname should be macpro3,1 in smbios.plist if not already

dsdt.txt

Hi,

As always it's so long to try the right information for the right board...

I have a GA EP35 DS3R and I followed the fantastic guide from blackosx dedicated to GA-EP45-DS3L but sleep was not working fine and I didn't get audio.

So today I tried to use the dsdt from this thread but the only problem is my audio chipset is 889a so could someone provide me some info to fix it and finally get some sound ?

Thanks

This post (Post #2822) should put you in the 889a ballpark:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...p;st=2820

Well in my case , everything works, but I have a problem with sleep. The machine goes to sleep , but it does not come back. Moreover, the fans keep running as well. I have a EP35-DS4, if anybody has this board please help a fellow forum member. Specs are in my sig. and the dsdt file in the attachment is the the one that I'm currently using.

dsdt.dsl.txt

Another dsdt n00b issue. Please spare a few minutes of your time, I really cant find the solution after the searching through blackosx's and Master chiefs asus p5kpro dsdt thread. I hope you will help. Chief is on a vacation so cant help, anyones advice would be appreciated.

Im using a dsdt that I found online for the same board that I have for the same bios version:

GIGABYTE P35 DS3R Rev 1.0 Bios F13

The only difference between our boards is he has a rev2.1 version.

Now I can boot from his DSDT just fine, had video issues but they were solved after using teh NV enabler kext. Audio and networking also working fine. The things is my core 2 duo shows up in the "About this mac" section as running at 2.4 GHZ, and RAM running at 667 Mhz, when actually I have a core 2 duo running at 3.01 GHz 2 GB ram at 840 MHz.

My settings showed fine when I was using the default settings/dsdt by conti's my hack installer chameleon rc4 with efi 1.5 and asere's settings.

But I dont know how to change his CPU settings (Q6600 @2.4) and his RAM (8GB) in his current DSDT that I'm using. I generated a fresh DSDT from a linux live CD and compared it to HIS DSDT(current boot) that I am using, however I cant find the settings I need to change, both CPU settings in both DSDT's look the same. ;)

I realize that maybe DSDT file is nott where these settings need to be changed, it might be some other file, do understand that I'm a OSX n00b which is why I might be asking you silly/dumb questions. Any guidance would be appreciated a lot.

Please guide me as to how I can set the Correct CPU and RAM settings in his DSDT that Im currently using or if there are any other modifications that I should/need to make. Just a pointer to the line where I could input the code to embed my video settings instead of using the NV enabler kext would be awesome aswell.

Im more of a routing/switching guy rather than coding. I would be really thankful for any help.

Im attaching my original linux live cd DSDT and the current modified one which im using off a fellow member.

Original DSDT:

http://www.mediafire.com/?4n5znkdgzaj

Current Boot modified DSDT:

http://www.mediafire.com/?imznnymzgr4

try attached dsdt, you should no longer need OpenHaltRestart.kext, and CPU power management should be working, aswell as SBUS, LPC... wakeup from USB should also work.

SMproductname should be macpro3,1 in smbios.plist if not already

I appreciate the help but I just tried to compile the dsdt and I get errors. However, your file is what I'm looking for in terms of trying to weed out the garbage in my current dsdt. I can't quite figure out why your dsdt won't compile and of course don't wish to edit mine until I know yours truly works.

I appreciate the help but I just tried to compile the dsdt and I get errors. However, your file is what I'm looking for in terms of trying to weed out the garbage in my current dsdt. I can't quite figure out why your dsdt won't compile and of course don't wish to edit mine until I know yours truly works.

are you using the latest IASL compiler? i made sure the dsdt compiles before uploading here:

ASL Input: ./dsdt_fixed.txt - 1077 lines, 40789 bytes, 338 keywords

AML Output: ././dsdt.aml - 5112 bytes, 209 named objects, 129 executable opcodes

Compilation complete. 0 Errors, 0 Warnings, 0 Remarks, 2 Optimizations

grab latest iasl from here:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...st&id=69108

attached compiled AML file... give it a try - DSDT.aml.zip

Guys I attached this file in other areas of the forum and nobody care to help me, could someone compile this dsdt for me? I don't have a working hackintosh to do it. I will appreciate it, I need my computer back to work. thank you guys!

attached

DSDT.aml.zip

konami_dsdt.aml.zip

But I dont know how to change his CPU settings (Q6600 @2.4) and his RAM (8GB) in his current DSDT that I'm using.

you need to modify smbios.plist file, find it in /Extra/ folder on your boot partition, try to remove CPU & RAM info if you using AsereBLN 1.1.9 booter, auto detect should work for you, if not: SMmemspeed state for mem speed, SMmaximalclock for max CPU speed

are you using the latest IASL compiler? i made sure the dsdt compiles before uploading here:

ASL Input: ./dsdt_fixed.txt - 1077 lines, 40789 bytes, 338 keywords

AML Output: ././dsdt.aml - 5112 bytes, 209 named objects, 129 executable opcodes

Compilation complete. 0 Errors, 0 Warnings, 0 Remarks, 2 Optimizations

grab latest iasl from here:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...st&id=69108

I'm sure that was probably it. My bad.

I was actually using DSDTSE which is pretty old. But again I want to thank you since my initial goal is to clean up my own by seeing what things I can safely remove and the DSDT you provided was nice and slim.

:((

Another dsdt n00b issue. Please spare a few minutes of your time, I really cant find the solution after the searching through blackosx's and Master chiefs asus p5kpro dsdt thread. I hope you will help. Chief is on a vacation so cant help, anyones advice would be appreciated.

Im using a dsdt that I found online for the same board that I have for the same bios version:

GIGABYTE P35 DS3R Rev 1.0 Bios F13

The only difference between our boards is he has a rev2.1 version.

Now I can boot from his DSDT just fine, had video issues but they were solved after using teh NV enabler kext. Audio and networking also working fine. The things is my core 2 duo shows up in the "About this mac" section as running at 2.4 GHZ, and RAM running at 667 Mhz, when actually I have a core 2 duo running at 3.01 GHz 2 GB ram at 840 MHz.

My settings showed fine when I was using the default settings/dsdt by conti's my hack installer chameleon rc4 with efi 1.5 and asere's settings.

But I dont know how to change his CPU settings (Q6600 @2.4) and his RAM (8GB) in his current DSDT that I'm using. I generated a fresh DSDT from a linux live CD and compared it to HIS DSDT(current boot) that I am using, however I cant find the settings I need to change, both CPU settings in both DSDT's look the same. :(

I realize that maybe DSDT file is nott where these settings need to be changed, it might be some other file, do understand that I'm a OSX n00b which is why I might be asking you silly/dumb questions. Any guidance would be appreciated a lot.

Please guide me as to how I can set the Correct CPU and RAM settings in his DSDT that Im currently using or if there are any other modifications that I should/need to make. Just a pointer to the line where I could input the code to embed my video settings instead of using the NV enabler kext would be awesome aswell.

Im more of a routing/switching guy rather than coding. I would be really thankful for any help.

Im attaching my original linux live cd DSDT and the current modified one which im using off a fellow member.

Original DSDT:

http://www.mediafire.com/?4n5znkdgzaj

Current Boot modified DSDT:

http://www.mediafire.com/?imznnymzgr4

Some advice please.:(

:)(

Some advice please.:(

you should check your SMBIOS.plist file in /Extra/

also, you should try using aserebln's latest boot file, CPU and memory info should be auto-detected

gpu injection can be added in Device (PCI0)

Thanks for the reply xjasx

Im sorry I forgot to mention the bootloader Im using. Im using conti's latest my hack chameleon rc4+aseres patches+1.5 efi

The smbios file that Im currently using to boot is the same as that of the fellow member whose patched dsdt Im using.

Heres the SMBIOS file

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>SMmanufacter</key>
<string>Apple Computer, Inc.</string>
<key>SMproductname</key>
<string>MacPro3,1</string>
<key>SMfamily</key>
<string>Mac</string>
<key>SMbiosvendor</key>
<string>Apple Inc.</string>
<key>SMbiosdate</key>
<string>2/29/2008</string>
<key>SMbiosversion</key>
<string>IM91.88Z.008D.B00.0901142258</string>
<key>SMserial</key>
<string>VM9102BU0TH</string>
<key>SMboardmanufacter</key>
<string>Gigabyte</string>
<key>SMboardproduct</key>
<string>Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3R v2.1</string>(Mine is P35 DS3R v1.0)?!
<key>SMsystemversion</key>
<string>1.0</string>
<key>SMUUID</key>
<string>60F00D38-31CA-35E6-BD5B-00DDAA0A3BF1</string>
<key>SMmaximalclock</key>
<string>2400</string>
<key>SMexternalclock</key>
<string>333</string>
<key>SMmemtype</key>
<string>19</string>
<key>SMmemspeed</key>
<string>667</string>
<key>SMmemmanufacter_1</key>
<string>Team</string>
<key>SMmempart_1</key>
<string>Xtreem 8500</string>
<key>SMmemserial_1</key>
<string>00FF0000</string>
<key>SMmemmanufacter_2</key>
<string>Micron GMH Technology</string>
<key>SMmempart_2</key>
<string>EXTREME DDR2 1066+</string>
<key>SMmemserial_2</key>
<string>000736TU</string>
<key>SMmemmanufacter_3</key>
<string>Team</string>
<key>SMmempart_3</key>
<string>Xtreem 8500</string>
<key>SMmemserial_3</key>
<string>00FF0000</string>
<key>SMmemmanufacter_4</key>
<string>Micron GMH Technology</string>
<key>SMmempart_4</key>
<string>EXTREME DDR2 1066+</string>
<key>SMmemserial_4</key>
<string>000736TU</string>
</dict>
</plist>

n00b question: Should i just delete boot.plist and smbios.plist to reset the settings, will it be autogenerated at boot time with my correct bios settings?

Heres his boot plist, my system does NOT boot using his boot.plist, something to do with the uuid in it? (very dumb question I think)

<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>Kernel</key>
<string>mach_kernel</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>boot-uuid=60F00D38-31CA-35E6-BD5B-00DDAA0A3BF1</string>
<key>Timeout</key>
<string>5</string>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>y</string>
<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>y</string>
</dict>
</plist>

I use the following boot.plist file which was generated by the bootloader I think?

<plist version="1.0">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>Kernel</key>
<string>mach_kernel</string>
<key>Timeout</key>
<string>5</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>arch=i386</string>
<key>Graphics Mode</key>
<string>1024x768x32</string>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>y</string>
<key>PciRoot</key>
<string>1</string>
</dict>
</plist>

Here are my current kexts in the /Extra/Extension folder:

AHCIPortInjector

OpenHalRestart (OSX RESTART KEXT wouldnt work half of the time and would reset my Overclock, openhal takes longer, but atleast i dont haveto OC the system everytime I boot)

fakesmc

PlatformUUID (got it from the same guy whose dsdt im using)

IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector

SleepEnabler

LegacyHDA

NullCPUPowerManagement

Could you please just answer those two queries? :(

Guys - thanks to all in this thread, I've gotten my P35-DS3L working very well with a lot of the help here. USB devices wake from sleep and graphics in DSDT is working. Sound too!

I have ONE remaining issue. And I'm stumped. My PCI FIREWIRE card works intermittently. I think it has to do with it getting a conflicting IRQ with HPET, but I'm not sure.

On boot, Firewire does NOT work and System Profiler says "Unable to list firewire devices".

If I sleep the computer and then resume: firewire works. Usually, it will then work on reboot unless I boot into Windows 7. Then, when I boot back into Snow, I have to do the sleep and resume trick to get firewire to work again.

Is there a fix?

I am posting my DSDT.aml and IOReg output for those who can help. NOTE: This is the IOReg export AFTER sleeping and resuming (so firewire is working). Let me know if I should post an IOReg when firewire is NOT working.

I am guessing I need to specify something about the PCI Firewire card in the DSDT and assign it a free IRQ, but this is beyond my knowledge.

THANKS to any and all who may be able to offer help!

DSDTandIOReg.zip

Thanks for the reply xjasx

Im sorry I forgot to mention the bootloader Im using. Im using conti's latest my hack chameleon rc4+aseres patches+1.5 efi

The smbios file that Im currently using to boot is the same as that of the fellow member whose patched dsdt Im using.

Heres the SMBIOS file

-

n00b question: Should i just delete boot.plist and smbios.plist to reset the settings, will it be autogenerated at boot time with my correct bios settings?

Heres his boot plist, my system does NOT boot using his boot.plist, something to do with the uuid in it? (very dumb question I think)

-

I use the following boot.plist file which was generated by the bootloader I think?

-

Here are my current kexts in the /Extra/Extension folder:

AHCIPortInjector

OpenHalRestart (OSX RESTART KEXT wouldnt work half of the time and would reset my Overclock, openhal takes longer, but atleast i dont haveto OC the system everytime I boot)

fakesmc

PlatformUUID (got it from the same guy whose dsdt im using)

IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector

SleepEnabler

LegacyHDA

NullCPUPowerManagement

Could you please just answer those two queries? :(

no it doesn't auto generate on boot.

my SMBIOS.plist looks like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>SMbiosversion</key>
<string>MP31.88Z.006C.B02.0801021250</string>
<key>SMmanufacter</key>
<string>Apple Inc.</string>
<key>SMproductname</key>
<string>MacPro3,1</string>
<key>SMsystemversion</key>
<string>1.0</string>
<key>SMserial</key>
<string>W88033AKY51</string>
</dict>
</plist>

if you're using asere's boot file, you don't need anything else, platformuuid.kext can also be dropped

i don't know what conti's installer uses, attached latest copy of asere 1.1.9 boot file, extract it to root of the device overwriting any old boot file...

boot.zip

For some reason I can't upload the DSDT so try this adding this next to your firewire device like so:

Device (LAN0) {
				Name (_ADR, 0x00010000)
				Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized) {
					Store (Package (0x08) {
							"location", Buffer (0x02){"1"},
							"built-in", Buffer (0x02){0x01},
							"device_type", Buffer (0x09){"ethernet"},
							"name", Buffer (0x01E){"Realtek RTL8169 PCI-E Gigabit"}
						}, Local0)
					MCDP (Arg2, RefOf (Local0))
					Return (Local0)
				}
			} // <-- Ethernet port 1

Device (FRWR) //<--Firewire 
			{
				Name (_ADR, 0x00070000)
				Name (_GPE, 0x1A)
				Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)
				{
					Store (Package (0x02)
					{
						"fwports", Buffer (0x04){0x02, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00}
					}, Local0)
					Return (Local0)
				}
			}

@kdawg

Would you mind to take a look at my netgear ga311 and suggest a dsdt code for it? :unsure:

I attach the DST.DSL to this post and post the device printout below.

Thanks a lot!

00:00.0 Host bridge [0600]: Intel Corporation 4 Series Chipset DRAM Controller [8086:2e20] (rev 03)

00:01.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation 4 Series Chipset PCI Express Root Port [8086:2e21] (rev 03)

00:1a.0 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB UHCI Controller #4 [8086:3a37]

00:1a.1 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB UHCI Controller #5 [8086:3a38]

00:1a.2 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB UHCI Controller #6 [8086:3a39]

00:1a.7 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB2 EHCI Controller #2 [8086:3a3c]

00:1b.0 Audio device [0403]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) HD Audio Controller [8086:3a3e]

00:1c.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) PCI Express Port 1 [8086:3a40]

00:1c.5 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) PCI Express Port 6 [8086:3a4a]

00:1d.0 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB UHCI Controller #1 [8086:3a34]

00:1d.1 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB UHCI Controller #2 [8086:3a35]

00:1d.2 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB UHCI Controller #3 [8086:3a36]

00:1d.7 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB2 EHCI Controller #1 [8086:3a3a]

00:1e.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation 82801 PCI Bridge [8086:244e] (rev 90)

00:1f.0 ISA bridge [0601]: Intel Corporation 82801JIR (ICH10R) LPC Interface Controller [8086:3a16]

00:1f.2 SATA controller [0106]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) SATA AHCI Controller [8086:3a22]

00:1f.3 SMBus [0c05]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) SMBus Controller [8086:3a30]

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: nVidia Corporation G92 [GeForce 9800 GT] [10de:0614] (rev a2)

03:00.0 Ethernet controller [0200]: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168B PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet controller [10ec:8168] (rev 02)

04:00.0 Ethernet controller [0200]: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL-8169 Gigabit Ethernet [10ec:8169] (rev 10)

DSDT.dsl.zip

@kdawg

Would you mind to take a look at my netgear ga311 and suggest a dsdt code for it? :(

I attach the DST.DSL to this post and post the device printout below.

Thanks a lot!

You need to post your ioregexplorer file too.

I have ONE remaining issue. And I'm stumped. My PCI FIREWIRE card works intermittently. I think it has to do with it getting a conflicting IRQ with HPET, but I'm not sure.

On boot, Firewire does NOT work and System Profiler says "Unable to list firewire devices".

DSDTandIOReg.zip

Hi.

Tried to swap PCI slot? It sometimes solves the problem. Wat's the make and model of the card? Something in the system.log?

I'm a PCI FW 400 card, bought one from LACIE with Texas Instruments Chipset, the one I had before with an Agere chipset gave intermittent problems, although the mac book pro uses it.

Hi.

Tried to swap PCI slot? It sometimes solves the problem. Wat's the make and model of the card? Something in the system.log?

I'm a PCI FW 400 card, bought one from LACIE with Texas Instruments Chipset, the one I had before with an Agere chipset gave intermittent problems, although the mac book pro uses it.

Yes I tried swapping PCI slots. Which would usually fix the problem at first, but ultimately, the same behavior resulted (after booting into Win7 and then rebooting, no firewire until resume from sleep).

The card is a PCI 400 Firewire card with TI Chipset - 104c:8024

Thanks for the suggestions...

You need to post your ioregexplorer file too.

I can see from the ioreg printout that it should be under PCIB in the DSDT

The only question is what should the _ADR value be?

Device (LAN0) {

Name (_ADR, 0x00010000)

Store (Package (0x08) {

}, Local0)

Return (Local0)

}

} // <-- Ethernet port 1

ioreg.txt

I can see from the ioreg printout that it should be under PCIB in the DSDT

The only question is what should the _ADR value be?

Device (LAN0) {

Name (_ADR, 0x00010000)

Store (Package (0x08) {

}, Local0)

Return (Local0)

}

} // <-- Ethernet port 1

If it's in PCIB and it is then the address will be Zero. Like so:

Device (LAN0) {
				Name (_ADR, Zero)
					Store (Package (0x08) {
							"name", Buffer (0x01F){"Realtek RTL8111C PCI-E Gigabit"}
						}, Local0)
					DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))
					Return (Local0)
				}
			} // <-- Ethernet port 1

Why don't you use the built in ethernet?