Callisto Technical Discussion

Swad

826 posts in this topic

It doesn't work for me after startup only ask to reboot my macheane ot four languages nothing more I can't reach to test the resolution switching

[EDIT]

Jas 10.4.6 with mobility x600

My boot process gets stuck at loginWindow while using b007...

Back to b005 for me until this gets fixed!

YESSS great omni

Works 007 perfectly xt850 PE id 5D4D with my cinema display hd (it recognize now before with 005 not recognize)

DVI OUT

1920x1200 QE CI 2D EXTREME beamsync disabled and and sleep monitor WORKSSSSS llovely but screensavers dosen't works strange no?????

and the bug at startup (1024x820 flick) it's gone

good job omni....

Callisto 7 works fine with my PCI-E x800 XL(0x554d). Only issues are that in previous builds, I was able to select 85 Hz refresh, but not anymore, it only lets me select 75Hz now, and also Sleep shuts down my whole pc, but pressing buttons brings it back, but after that it just hangs, fans going full blast. I hope these are fixed in the future.

Please put your systems in and from ote distro you installed accordin the omni's site non working cards are bacuse of some missing or corrupted power management file if it is so lets find the freak and fix this I'am with JaS 10.4.6 only changed file is IOPCIFamily.kext new build doesn't work for me :angel: please add the patches you made this must be working! S***!