ISLAM - general & cartoons

Mebster

132 posts in this topic

LOL. I meant to write "ISLAM - general & general" and not "ISLAM - cartoons & general" so I can understand 0uch!p0tat0's comments. But I’m glad brainbone understood what i meant.

"Islam in general (and the cartoon)".

Thanks.

I know the post was a long one but I really am interested in your opinions on the matter after you have read it all please. Take your time. I'll be here. I want to know about peoples own views, how they differ from mine and yours. :gathering: That way we help each other in a wider and fuller and better understand of Real Life™ :hysterical:.

And Islam in particular.

That’s what I’m hoping the thread is going to achieve.

Well i read some of the quotes from your post before you edited it, can i ask why the qur'an uses the nominative case of the first-person plural pronoun. i.e who is "we"? I know muslims do not believe in the trinity. Is it just a case of Pluralis Majestatis?

• 2 weeks later...

Islam in the modern sense does post date Christianity and Judaism, in that the prophet of the current (and last – i.e. no more prophets) Ummah (Muslim nation) is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

However the first Muslim on earth was not Muhammad (pbuh) but Prophet Ibrahim (Abraham - pbuh) as he was the first to submit totally to Allah. And so it can be said Ibrahim (pbuh) is the father of Islam. Ibrahim (pbuh) had 8 sons; the first of whom was Prophet Isma’il (Ishmael - pbuh). The Prophet Muhammad was a descendant of Isma’il (pbuh). The Jews and therefore Christians also, descended from Prophet Ishaq (Isaac - pbuh), the second son of Ibrahim (pbuh).

Allah created man to worship him and to lead a virtuous life based on his teachings. But how can man know his role or purpose if he does not receive guidance?

This guidance has been sent from Allah through prophets, from the beginning of human existence (i.e. from Adam - pbuh). All prophets carried the same message from Allah, “There is no deity worthy of worship except Allah”.

The Qur’an mentions 25 Prophets and Messengers * by name. But it is unclear as to the exact number that have been sent. One hadith states it as 224,000 while another as 124,000. Whether the number was 224,000 or 124,000 is not important. What is essential is that no land, people or period was neglected, prophets were sent to all.

Allah in the Qur’an says:

“There never was a people without a Warner having lived among them” (Qur'an, 35:24)

and

“and We sent among every people a Messenger” (Qur'an, 16:36)

So what this means is that on the Day of Judgement, when each individual will have to account for his time on earth, he will not be able to say “Allah I had no warner”.

If some of you are wondering what if there is a case where (just maybe) someone was not warned (directly or indirectly). What happens then?

Allah in the Qur’an says:

“We never punish until We have sent a Messenger” (Qur'an, 17:15)

How just and merciful is Allah! But remember Allah has made it clear that this excuse will be unfounded, because every nation has received a prophet (Qur'an, 35:24) and (Qur'an, 16:36).

The date of Prophet Muhammad’s (pbuh) birth is generally agreed as being 570CE in Makkah, Saudi Arabia. His father, Abdullah, died several weeks before his birth and at the age of six, he lost his mother Amina also and so became an orphan. His grandfather Abd al Muttalib became his guardian but passed away within two years when Muhammad (pbuh) was eight. He now came under the care of his uncle Abu Talib, the new leader of the Hashim clan of the Quraish tribe, the most powerful in Mecca.

During his adult life he spent much time in a cave (Hira) near Mecca in meditation and thought. It is here in 610CE that while meditating The Angel Jibrail (Gabriel) appeared to him. Jibrail said to him "Iqraa", meaning Read or Recite. But as Muhammad (pbuh) was illiterate said to Jibrail “I am not a reader”. Jibrail then embraced him until he reached the limit of his endurance and after releasing said: "Iqraa." Muhammad’s (pbuh) answer was the same as before. Jibrail repeated the embrace for the third time, and when The Angel Jibrail released him, he said to Muhammad (pbuh):

"Recite in the name of your Lord who created! He created man from that which clings. Recite; and thy Lord is most Bountiful, He who has taught by the pen, taught man what he knew not." (Qur’an, 96:1-4)

This was to be the start of his prophethood and the revelations of the Qur’an. His wife Khadijah was one of the first to believe. Abu Bakr, one of Muhammad's (pbuh) close friends was also another who believed in the very early stages of Islam. For the next 23 years as the revelations of the Qur’an came down from Allah through the Angel Jibrail, Muhammad (pbuh) spread the word of Allah. He was a poor man to begin with and he died a poor man in the year 632CE.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is a friend of Allah and more importantly Allah is a friend of his. This friendship can not be stressed enough. But to go into it will mean me writing pages. There are many attributes that distinguish the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) from other Prophets (pbut). One that stands out and is most important is that Muhammad (pbuh) was a messenger for the whole of Mankind and Jinns. As stated above, all nations in history have received a messenger. But these messenger or prophets were specifically assigned for their people or their nation. Musa (Moses - pbuh) was sent for the Children of Israel as too was Isa (Jesus - pbuh). Muhammad (pbuh) in this sense is unique.

This then somewhat follows on to the second part which is that he is the final messenger in the line of messengers, to be sent from Allah.

"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah and the final seal of the prophets" (Qur’an, 33:40)

As some of you may conclude, it means The Last Hour or Judgement Day is not as far away as is was once. The arrival and passing of the last messenger means the count down can, in a sense start (even though it always had been).

*PROPHET (Nabi) and MESSENGER (Rasoul)

Prophet (Nabi) – One that brings scripture (books) from Allah, i.e. Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (pbut),

Messenger (Rasoul) – One who confirms the scriptures (books) and teaches it ways,

"God took a covenant from the PROPHETS, saying, "I will give you the SCRIPTURE AND WISDOM. Afterwards, a MESSENGER will come to CONFIRM all existing scriptures. You shall believe in him and support him." He said, "Do you agree with this, and pledge to fulfill this covenant?" They said, "We agree." He said, "You have thus borne witness, and I bear witness along with you." (Qur’an, 3:81)

I can't believe we have idiots and yes idiots, who think its ok to show cartoons of a prophet (any prophet - Jesus, Mosses, Adam) that will offend 1.6 billion Muslims is fine and encouraged.

There are caricatures of Jesus and such all over the place. I find the Islamic cartoons quite hillarious. I cant imagine a bunch of Christians or Jews or what ever going buck wild over a cartoon (Ive got nothing against Islam.. Its just the morons..)

A man is taking a walk in Central park in New York.

Suddenly he sees a little girl being attacked by a pit bull dog.

He runs over and starts fighting with the dog. He succeeds in killing the

dog and saving the girl's life. A policeman who was watching the scene walks

over and says: "You are a hero, tomorrow you can read it in all the

newspapers: 'Brave New Yorker saves the life of little girl'"

The man says: - "But I am not a New Yorker!"

"Oh ,then it will say in newspapers in the morning: 'Brave American saves

life of little girl'" – the policeman answers.

"But I am not an American!" – says the man.

"Oh, what are you then?

"The man says: - "I am a Saudi!

"The next day the newspapers say: "Islamic extremist kills innocent American dog.

:P

There are caricatures of Jesus and such all over the place. I find the Islamic cartoons quite hillarious. I cant imagine a bunch of Christians or Jews or what ever going buck wild over a cartoon (Ive got nothing against Islam.. Its just the morons..)

The thing is that Christians, for example, don't have any particular issue with images of Christ, God or any other important figure of their religion (they make images of them by the millions), in contrast the simple fact of an image or cartoon of their prophet Muhammad is highly offending, and if the content of the cartoon itself is offending... go figure.

Therefore those cartoons can't be compared to similar ones depicting other religions. You could compare it with other things that produce the same effect, a Christian can see a funny joke about Christ on for example "Family Guy" and laugh at it (not all Christians, and those aren't particularly offending, granted, but you get the point).

---

On a different note I have always been curious of what Muslims believe about the historical Jesus, I'm a Catholic (or at least from a catholic background) so I know how Catholics and many other Christians see him, but about Muslims all I know it is a prophet for them, but that's it, the title. If any of the muslims on the forum could clarify this for me I would appreciate it.

I would say you have hit the spot. A better explanation than what I could manage and I thank you for that.

I'm not a scholar. I have to admit I know very little about Islam myself (given what I could know - and I guess should also). But I will try and answer your question.

Islam basically acknowledges (more or less as far as I can tell) all Jewish and Christian messenger (sons, saints etc) as prophets and messengers from Allah.

As mentioned earlier the Qur'an names 25 of them. But the total number is in the hundred thousands.

List of Prophets and Messenger in the Qur'an

Although all prophets and messengers were important, some had major key roles and so whose status is uniquely high. Moses (or Musa as we call him) is one of Allah's greatest Prophets. And like wise so is Jesus (or Isa).

Islam acknowledges Jesus’s unique entrance into this world from his mother Mary (or Mariam in Arabic). Something not even all Christians believe. We believe in his miracles. We believe in his original gospels (we consider the bible to have been corrupted over the centuries). Where Islam and Christianity part sides is as to what he is and what happened to him. Christians believe he is the son of God or God himself and that he was crucified.

Muslims on the other hand consider him to be one of the greatest messengers of Allah who still has a key role to play.

Muslims also don't believe he was crucified. Looking into Christianity a little myself, it seems his crucifixion was mentioned only by Paul, who never even saw Jesus. He also admitted the resurrection was his gospel (II Timothy 2:8) <remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel>

Muslim also believe Jesus (Isa) will return to earth in his second coming (as he isn't dead yet) to fight the Dajjal (anti-Christ) before the end of the world. He will marry have children and then pass away followed later by the end of the world. This is a VERY interesting area of study but one that is lengthy to explain.

I would implore all my Christian friends to read “Muslim Christian Dialogue” by H. M. Baagil, M.D. I am currently reading it myself and it is extremely interesting. I Kidd you not! This is a must for any Christian. Why? Because it WILL make you question your faith. I can almost guaranty it.

I have a book version. If someone wants this then let me know and I can try and post it out to them if I can get some more copies. But there is also a web version.

Muslim Christian Dialogue by H. M. Baagil, M.D

I know so many people that were practising Christians that are now Muslims, thanks to books such as these. Another great author who has done wonderful work is Ahmed Deedat. This great man has done much over the decades to show that Islam is the natural resting place for Christians. So come my friends.

Enter.

I haven't had time to read that entire link yet but it is interesting. However from what i have read so far the author seems to be compiling a collection of non sequitur statements based on small verses taken from the bible (often out of context - specifically with regard to his comments on Matthew 15:24)

My biggest problem with islam is the unwaivering belief that the Qur'an is the unabridged word of God on the basis that "it says so in the Qur'an".

You can explain the Bible and correct the Jewish and Christian prejudice with the context of the Qur'an. It is the last revealed book and has never been corrupted or adulterated. Its contents has been guaranteed by Allah in Surah 2:2: This is the Scripture whereof there is no doubt... and also in Surah 15:9: No doubt We have sent down the Qur'an and surely We will guard it (from corruption).
How can you garantee the authenticity of a book based on a statement in that same book?

Whereas the bible has 66 books written by human beings who may have made mistakes. However since there are a collection of sources written over vast periods of time to corroborate each other it is far easier to establish it as truthful.

I also fail to understand the relevance of the authors statements about the falibility of prophets (Lot, Moses, etc) depicted in the bible, does Islam believe that all prophets are holy and perfect like God? From a christian perspective we accept that God used people who were not perfect to carry out his work (the only exception geing Jesus who was perfect & sinless), and that in their weakness God's power can be displayed.

Anyway an interesting insight into Islamic beliefs - hopefully i'll get a chance to finish reading that page sometime this week. Thanks AcePlayer

Freedom of speech/expression should not be practised "free of thought" IMHO, which is exactly what this pathetic so called artist did. We Muslims in general respect Jesus/Moses (pbuh) and accept them as prophets of Allah therefore wouldn't tolerate any offensive opinions (cartoons etc...) about them and in return we expect people of other beliefs to show the same level of sensitivity towards our belief and especially our prophet, Muhammed (S.A.V.).

Also do not forget that the cartoon is not just an insult to our prophet but an insult to all Muslims who try to live their lives the way prophet Muhammed (S.A.V.) did and who see him as a role model. If he is insulted as being a terrorist, it will inevitably offend millions of people who try to practise his teachings and follow the example that he has set. It is almost as bad as tagging all Muslims as terrorists, or even worse it can be just as bad accusing Islam of being the religion of terror which in itself couldn't have been any more far fetched from the reality of Islam.

The so-called western civilisation joyfully practising oh so wonderful freedom of speech and democracy is also a notion debateble in itself. In Germany Nazi ideology is banned to date, in 50's US of A people were hunted like scared rabbits if they were to even blush. To this day they keep people imprisoned for years without charges, way to go for human rights advocates, I wonder if those people are free to speak let alone speak their mind. One must understand that all countries/civilizations (even the ones that claim to be the knight in white shining armor of democracy ) have gone through many phases and when things are rosy it is easy to be self righteous. So spare us - the lowly mortal, intolerant eastern people - the " freedom of expression, genuine democracy the western way" speech please.

Come on now freedom of speach & the american dream is for everyone (well except blacks, asians, {censored}, ethnic minorities, commies, democrats, the poor, the weak, the middle east and anyone who doesn't know all four verses of "star spangled banner")

Salam bro. Just wanted to say what a great post you made.

Some people have said that the artist and newspaper did not intend to offend. This is one of the most idiotic comments I have heard. You don't need to be a Muslim to see this is complete nonsense. Some members of this forum thankfully see more clearly and agree that its intention was to offend. They have even tried to explain this to others who have their heads fitted on backwards. It may be true that the newspaper never expected things to blow in it face this badly but offence was intended. You don't put a bomb on a man head that represents more than a billion people and think it will not cause offence. You have got to be living in a cave your whole life to think that.

Others have tried to lighten the matter as paulmer2003 has attempted by explaining that cartoons of Jesus are made all the time. So what? Maybe you all don’t care about your Lord and Saviour but thank Allah we haven’t stooped down to your level. As andazp explained, picture of Jesus are created in the millions and so are cartoons of him (in a lesser quantity). But there are no images of Muhammad. Nothing official anyway. Surely this must have crossed the artists and newspapers idiotic minds. Also what many don't seem to know is that the same newspaper previously decided NOT TO PUBLISH cartoons of Jesus because it was CONSIDERED OFFENSIVE. Double standards or what? Kick the Muslim down but don't touch anyone else. Why is offending Islam tolerated in this day and age but not Christianity? Not that it should be either. The Danes are said to be a tolerant society. Tolerant maybe but dame hypocrites also.

By creating these cartoons all they are managing to do is reinforcing the idea that Islam and terrorism are linked. And because of this misunderstanding we’re attacked and abused on the streets. Muslim women are spat on the streets and even buses (as they have been) or their head scarf pulled. It's like the treatment Americans gave the blacks 50 years ago. I saw a program on the BBC where a Muslim white woman was being interviewed on the streets. As the interviewer and the Muslim woman were walking down the street, a man walked passed them and shouted “Muslims are terrorists” at the camera while standing near the Muslim woman. She almost at once began crying.

The Danish newspaper has said they would do the same for any religion. Islam, Christianity or anything else. What a pile of rubbish. They decided a few months back not to show a cartoon of Jesus as it would offend. So offending Christians is unthinkable but who cares about Muslims hearts.

So running 2 airliners into the WTC, and killing THOUSANDS of innocent people is ok? I don't know about you, but I don't know ANYONE who would embrace a Jihad religion that encourages taking innocent blood in the name of a holy war without cause.

I firsthand saw on Robot Chicken where they depicted a cartoon of Jesus slicing up Santa, and the Easter bunny with a samurai. I am a christian. I thought it was pretty sweet.

Is it ok to have an image of Jesus (pbuh) killing Iraq’s (women and children) published on worldwide papers, just because Bush-face is a Christian?

In your own words. "lol. That's all I have to say."

So running 2 airliners into the WTC, and killing THOUSANDS of innocent people is ok? I don't know about you, but I don't know ANYONE who would embrace a Jihad religion that encourages taking innocent blood in the name of a holy war without cause.

The point is the cartoon was just as offensive to moderate muslims who don't support jihadists/extremists and who didn't deserve that kind of insult. Even if you maintain they are too sensitive, the newspaper was well aware of the offense it would cause, and that extremists would use it as an excuse for violence - so it was a very poor judgement call by the newspaper editors who should have been sensible enoughn to invoke some self censorship.

I wish people would get over 9/11 (it was 5 years ago, move on!!) and stop using it as an excuse to attack a religion that arguably had nothing whatsoever to do with the event anyway.

Mashugly – will try and keep it civil.

And 0uch!p0tat0, dude I just wish more people were able to differentiate 9/11 and Islam or at least come to some understand as you have.

OryHara, I think you're a little confused in the head because you seem to think that either I or someone else on this forum has given our blessing to what happened to the world trade centre.

I'm not sure what you're point is really and for this reason I’m assuming there is none.

And anyway the same thing can be said about American. Bush-face goes around killing HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of INNOCENT people for his own causes. All because brainless America elected him - again! So who wants to be an American or is happy being an American with so much blood in their hands. I know I couldn't be ok with that.

I don't know ANYONE who would embrace a Jihad relegion that encourages taking innocent blood in the name of a holy war without cause.

:lol:

With the events of the WTC, Islam was placed in the forefront of the public domain. As a result hundreds of thousands of people became interested in what this new religion is.

FACT: After discovering the truth for themselves, masses are embracing Islam whole heartedly not falling for the prejudiced view held by narrow minded people.

I attended a Muslim talk where all the panellists were recent reverts to Islam. The idea of the talk was for the rest of us (who are born Muslim and non-Muslim) to understand how and why our new Muslim brothers and sisters entered Islam. The decisions they had to take and the obstacles to getting here.

I remember seeing an English man (in his 60's it seemed) who was a Christian all his life. He realised he was unhappy with his empty life and read up about Islam. He was so pleased with it that he decided to became a Muslim within a week (he because Muslim a year ago). Everyone found it quiet amazing that he made this choose within only a week, since it normally takes people years. But he was happy and so were we.

But what I remember the most is what this young girl had to say. When questioned as to how she knew about Islam and what made her finally decide to become a Muslim she said in school she had many Muslim friends. As a devout Christian she questioned their faith and tried to persuade them that Christianity was the way. She was so convinced Islam was not the truth, she even wanted to read the Qur’an just to prove to her friends that their religion was false. After reading the Qur’an she realised she could not fault it (her own words). But it was it was 9/11 that brought Islam into her full view. As devout Christian (unlike many), she thought if she understood Islam she could show Muslims the compassion of Jesus and free their hearts. Take them away from all this violence. The more she read the more she was interested. Until finally in university she took her shahadah (decleration of ones faith) in front of a congregation of uni students ready to do their Friday Jummah Pray. I guess she saw that the compassion of Allah and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was greater. She lives with her Christian family but yet is able to have the strength to wear the scarf over her head. May Allah bless her.

And anyway the same thing can be said about American. Bush-face goes around killing HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of INNOCENT people for his own causes.

I despise the Shubbery president we have now. He was not elected into office. He lost the majority vote. The electoral collage system is broken (Thanks Australia). Most of the country did not vote for him. Bush is a terrorist, and likes to aim assult rifles at protesters. http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may20...6aimsrifles.htm

http://cyveillance.linuxgod.net/heil.jpg

I am the furtherest from right winged as you can get, Its on my BIO, on the left when you click the Pheonix. But I am a dedicated Christian. Shrubbery is NOT a christian. He is a faker. Like those TV preachers that tell you to put your hand on the screen to be healed. His only interest is power.

I suppose I was upset about another comment u made earlier. Sorry dude.

"All those in power are afraid to loose it. Even the Jedi" - Palpatine - SW EP III.

I'm agnostic, but my family is Catholic. Sometimes we see a Jesus or God cartoon in our house and we laugh at it, not because they hat Jesus or their religion, but because it's fun.

If you know spanish, you should really go to http://pordios.elerlich.com/

This is a cartoon that makes fun of god...yes, god. It's quite fun. Does it offend most of the christians? no...I don't think so.

People..don't take too seriously the cartoons. We all have enough problems of all kinds to handle to take seriously a cartoon.

To all muslims:

leave the Islam, here is a site from some ex-muslism, just join them and deny your :hysterical: god:

http://www.apostatesofislam.com/

P.S: don't join any other religion because there are all lying. The only things they want is money and power.

thanks for your advice ,but i will not take it because it represent your own opinion not an opinion based on research of the three religion :D

• 2 weeks later...
To all muslims:

leave the Islam, here is a site from some ex-muslism, just join them and deny your :) god:

http://www.apostatesofislam.com/

P.S: don't join any other religion because there are all lying. The only things they want is money and power.

Is that all you do? Scour the internet for websites/content against Islam! Get a life will you and keep your beliefs to yourself!

You're yet another example of a lost soul @ its best and becoming that 'shrimp on the barbie'

May Allah [The Merciful] forgive you, the likes of you and those that have left Islam. I highly doubt the All Mighty will grant me that. However, being a Muslim- and thank God for that, I wish you and your friends all the best.

I despise the Shubbery president we have now. He was not elected into office. He lost the majority vote. The electoral collage system is broken (Thanks Australia). Most of the country did not vote for him. Bush is a terrorist, and likes to aim assult rifles at protesters. http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may20...6aimsrifles.htm

http://cyveillance.linuxgod.net/heil.jpg

I am the furtherest from right winged as you can get, Its on my BIO, on the left when you click the Pheonix. But I am a dedicated Christian. Shrubbery is NOT a christian. He is a faker. Like those TV preachers that tell you to put your hand on the screen to be healed. His only interest is power.

I suppose I was upset about another comment u made earlier. Sorry dude.

"All those in power are afraid to loose it. Even the Jedi" - Palpatine - SW EP III.

bush wasnt elected the first time. he did win the majority this past election, if you remmeber.

anyway, aceplayer, i was wondering what your take on the islamic fanatics is, as you clearly are not one of them. What is their motive? Are they Applying to a priciple of Nasihk (is that spelled right) that most Muslims do not. Please elaborate on this principle if you can, it greatly interests me.

clearly to me most muslims are very peaceful people. How is it that the ones who are not peaceful are able to use Allah as their reason for it?

Also, i think you have to somewhat accept the fact that minorities are going to get picked on a little bit. It isnt right, but i look at it this way,.

I am catholic, but if you burned my Bible (well, id rather you not burn my personal copy) it would not bother me. If you spit on it it would not bother me. If you made a 100 cartoons portraying Jesus as lying fool who does any number of things it would not bother me (although i agree these types of things would never make it into a majorities media). it seems that muslims get upset over catoons? Is that because of what is in the cartoon, or because of the fact it was actually printed? (i understand Mohammed is forbidden from cartoons because he is not to be idolized as a god, but it doesnt seem to me a cartoon really qualifies as idolitry, even if it is drawn)

it just seems that everyone takes things too seriously nowadays (and i mean everyone), after all none of us can be 100% sure of what will happen after we die.

look forward to your response

(any ignorance was not meant to be hurtful, i am talking about things i do not fully understand)

Is that all you do? Scour the internet for websites/content against Islam! Get a life will you and keep your beliefs to yourself!

You're yet another example of a lost soul @ its best and becoming that 'shrimp on the barbie'

May Allah [The Merciful] forgive you, the likes of you and those that have left Islam. I highly doubt the All Mighty will grant me that. However, being a Muslim- and thank God for that, I wish you and your friends all the best.

I can't keep my beliefs for myself because religions are dangerous and it must be said. It’s not OK to shut up when the religions are making publicity in order to find new victims. I know what I am talking about, the catholics was the pest for the German society during 2000 years. The history shows us that all religions are sects; in the most cases they were also criminals and murders during their history. They are all lying; the bible and the quran are a pack of lies. The only things they want are money and power. They are sharks because they sell dreams for money and they need to be stopped.

BTW, did you read the link from the ex-muslims? It’s written that Muhammad can't be a prophet because he was a murder and a sexual pervert. Do you really want to follow such a guy?

Again, it’s not against muslims but against every religion.

I can't keep my beliefs for myself because religions are dangerous and it must be said. It’s not OK to shut up when the religions are making publicity in order to find new victims. I know what I am talking about, the catholics was the pest for the German society during 2000 years. The history shows us that all religions are sects; in the most cases they were also criminals and murders during there history. They are all lying; the bible and the quran are a pack of lies. The only things they want are money and power. They are sharks because they sell dreams for money and they need to be stopped.

BTW, did you read the link from the ex-muslims? It’s written that Muhammad can't be a prophet because he was a murder and a sexual pervert. Do you really want to follow such a guy?

Again, it’s not against muslims but against every religion.

Listen,

It seems that you believe everything that you read- don't you?

I did infact go over that site and almost instantly was in rage and anger over the COMPLETE {censored} & LIES they have posted about Allah, Islam and our beloved Mohammed [PBUH] but was overcome with a sense of peace and reassurance that I, Inshallah, won't get a taste of the fires that the likes of you and all those that hurt Islam & the Muslims will florish in!! What would one expect from a bunch of 'apostates' as they call themselves?! NADA... I am no one to judge them as I will leave the judgement to the Mighty Judge [Allah] and don't sell me or others the notion that this isn't against Muslims but against every Religion.

- By spreading lies about Islam, about our Prophet Mohammed [PBUH] and most importantly about Allah [The Avenger] you hurt every Muslim that has and will walk this earth and for that you shall reap the sins.

I thought I could knock some sense into you to STOP POSTING unsubstantied foul material about Islam on here and wished for you to do that but apparently you have no respect to the beliefs of others let alone respect for yourself.

** Admins/Moderators :: This thread is about Islam :: Cartoons and General :: and not about defaming ISLAM & MUSLIMS -- I am kindly asking you to act on stopping this defamation,,, For the love of God,,,, Please Stop This !!!! **

That's not difamation, it's the truth: all religions are sects witch want only money and power. They are all lying. Maybe that hurts you, but in a free scociety we are not forced to respect any :censored2: god. I don't see any reason why I should shut up because I'm right.