Leo4Allv4.1 AMD Released

bhst2

296 posts in this topic

hi I just finish installing the leopard on my PC.

which already had vista on it.

I did get the Installation Succeed screen with big green check mark

But after restarting it log back into vista so how can I log into leopard.

looks to me like you didin't install a bootloader!

ok, I have several questions and hopefully someone will answer me here...

First My Setup:

ASUS A8N-VM CSM with 3200+ 2Gh Processor

(BIOS set to S3 and all other is default with ACPI enabled)

Nvidia 8400GS PCI-e

1 GB ram

IDE 80GB HDD (First Partition = XP SP3)(Second Partition = FAT32 for OS x install)

USB HP-DVDWritter

USB mouse and Keyb

1) I have tried tiger (Jas), Leo (Kaly 10.5.2) [none of them worked, got various errors like source disk error, and stuff] and now im downloading this. With my setup above, should this work? Do I need to boot with special flags for the install?

2) What options should I choose in the customize screen to work with this above setup?

3) I also downloaded the ppf 4.1.1 so I will use ppf-o-matic to update this v4.1.1.

4) with my above setup, should I choose EFI or non-EFI version and what does this mean?

5) What is qe-ci ? and should I use this?

Thanks for your quick response...

i just got home andput in the cd i burnt with the patch and booted up (not in vmware) on system listed above...

Getting errors in the logs while the installer is running.

I'm trying to move the log file to my thumbstick drive but dont know how.

please ... can anyone help?

I am installing this iso on a HP dv6227cl laptop. I am having trouble getting past the grey screen after the Apple Boot screen. I am thinking that it is a chipset problem but I am not sure. This is the first install that has got me this far. I am hoping I can get a fix for what is happening. Thank You.

Please tell me some points:

1.can someone please tell me how to use the Patch file leo4allv4.1.1.PPF

2.does this version work fine for AMD system laptop, with Sata HDD on Nforce 430 chipset, ATA DVD-ROM?

I tried to install Hackintosh on my laptop 2 times before. 3 months each time. i burn some dozens of dvds, with up-to-date version, all version, Leopard and Tiger, but i couldnt do at all.

All of them can't boot normally for installing, i invented a way that is pushing F8 right after Compaq logo appears sothat i can boot into installer. Then, some disc brought me to could'nt recognize the HDD, some disc, brought me to could'nt finish installing, and only one finished installing but could'nt boot after.

They made me so upset and paused trying.

Now i come back on Leo4all V4.1, the ISO without patch - i dont know how to patch. First time, it could'nt boot into installer. Next times, it can but i cannot use laptop touchpad, laptop keyboard. even usb keyboard also does not work.

I love Mac OS and wanna buy real Mac but have no enough money yet. Please tell me something i can try. Thank to all.

hi I just finish installing the leopard on my PC.

which already had vista on it.

I did get the Installation Succeed screen with big green check mark

But after restarting it log back into vista so how can I log into leopard.

lol. so funny!!! :( this is my first to read an issue like this, after my 1-year-trying-installing-mac osx but still not done.

i'm quiting and relaxing a little bit to take some fresh air before coming back to my osx-campaign

koolboy87

to patch leo4all you need to have the iso file on your drive as you would when you burned it.

now you have to apply the patch file, it makes changes to the iso file and now you burn the patched iso.

this gives you the patched dvd to use.

there are many successes with this for different systems. I cannot say for sure that it will work on yours but I would think there is a very good chance it will.

@ Yukon Kid: Thank's a lot for encouraging me!!! I nearly get there!!!

Finally, i found out this version of Hackintosh - the only one can finish installing on my system - but i cannot reboot. i know my mistake were choosing both EFI & NON EFI kernels, didnot patch the ISO and using normal format method in Disk Utility. nvm about them, i will correct that.

But before doing it again, i just faced new issue:

- do i have to choose the option for MBR partition when formatting the partition? and while my hard disk is already in MBR scheme, i made so in windows

- and if i use that - means choosing the hard disk in the left list (NOT just choose the aimed partition and format it to +HFS) -> partition TAB -> choose MBR option and re-partitioning - will it erase all my hard disk? or just re-partition and keep my windows OS in the beginning of the HD?

Here is my system:

Compaq V3240AU - AMD series

CPU: AMD Turion 64X2 TL-52

Chipset: GeForce 6150

Southbridge: nForce 410/430 MCP

DVD: IDE

HDD: Sata 160GB Western Digital

partition1 120GB - Vista Business 64-bit SP1 (really perfect, have been adjusted everyday, don't want to lose)

partition2 20GB - want to install Mac OS there

partition3 20GB - nothing

I will be patient and sleep one more night, wait for helping from all friends here about MBR issue, before get into my MAC and post result here. Thank's all, especially Blasth2 and Yukon Kid

koolboy87

leave everything as it is and boot from your leo4all dvd

when it comes up select the disk utility from the drop down and you should see all the partitions.

select only the partition that you has for mac os and reformat only that partition as mac journal.

since you are in this program and you have selected the mac partition go to the top and select the i nformation icon and write down the disk and sector. you can use this to boot into mac os manually at start up using the rd=disk_s_ command _ is the number of the disk and sector. eg rd=disk0s2.

now continue the install of leo4all. of course you need to correct your errors from the first time.

do not be discouraged as you may have to reinstall mac os a few times to make sure you have selected the correct parts for your set up. I suspect you will need to use the manual rd selection as above until you get the ppf patched disk burned and installed from it.

I am still having problems installing this on my laptop. I have a HP Dv6227cl, it as an AMD Turion 64X2 TL-52 processor, GeForce 6150 vid card, Nforce 430 chipset, IDE dvd drive. I have tried this install ten times now with many different combos of configurations but it still doesnt work. I am not sure what the problems are. The install goes fine and it boots, but then it gets hung up at the apple boot screen after about 5 minutes. It tells me that i need to restart my computer. I am wondering if there is a flaw in the ISO or i am messing something up. I followed the instructions but i think that this ISO isnt what the creator made. I do not see the same install screens as the screen shots posted. (wether the disc is patched or not) If anyone has any ideas what I am doing wrong let me know please. Thanks.

Work fine here!

System:

GA-M57SLI-S4 MoBo

AMD X2 5200+

2 GB Ram 800

external USB Drive 120 GB

GFX 8800 GT 512 MB

Connected to all internal NTFS HD. Sound working (ALC888). GFX working. Reboot/Shutdown working. SATA/PATA working. Firewire and Sleep disabled.

For Networking use this one:

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=125569

After change to this *.kext works the Network fine.

BIG THX!

X.

Yukon Kid and any friend,

I burned 3 DVDs of Leo4all V4.1.1 All can finish installing but not reboot at all:

- the one bunred by Nero 4x speed: i have to keep continuous moving the mouse during all the time it was installing for the installer can continuously progess. if stopped move the mouse, installer would stop be processed untill the moust is moved again

- the second one burned by Roxio, 4x speed, RAW mode: it can process installing itself, no need to keep the mouse moving, everything in installing step worked smoothly. but after installing, it boot straght into Vista, no boot into MAC partition. seems to be missed Chameleon bootloader, i did install again and make sure checking Bootloader but it still couldn't boot into MAC, go itself to vista

- the third one burned by Roxio, 4x speed, uncheck RAW mode: have to keep moving mouse for the installer can continuously run, after finish installing, it boot into Vista again, didn't go to MAC partition, which it had finished installing.

It doesn't work for me. I get the same error "your chipset is not supported...." even though the build is for nforce boards and I have a MSI Neo2 platinum currently booting XP pro on one hard drive and Kalyway 10.5.2 on the other. I didn't have any problems booting the dvd and installing Kalyway but have been unable to boot any other versions of OS X. I'm not running dual core so that isn't an issue. Weird????

Currently uploading to Rs 1 link premium/Mu/Filefact/Megashare Since it's illegal to post it here and process it on this site. Send me an email if want the links. I will reply once, finish uploading it. 1 condition don't post my links on forums and other warez sites. They will get deleted real fast. Tis my way of saying thanks. ;)

stringfire_16@yahoo dot com

hey i have dv2845se 7150/630 chip been tryyin for a while no luck, good to see i wasnt the only one tearin my scalp apart. =) , when you guys figure it out please let me know, newb to osx86. good to see you guys got bhast on the team! please email me when the chipset is fully functioning.

• 2 weeks later...